• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7407 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
bestdamnfool

Happy Hour Blockade BK on Armstrong

Edit: This is an update to our intent for Armstrong,
I missed the BK drop on Marlowe, and apoligize to Illusion for overlapping an already announced cade.
So in fairness we will change ours, better for both, and more fun for jobbers to have 2 times the fun!!!!!!

Time and date: Sunday 22, Nine GT
Jobbing will begin an hour before, JC Sweetmoth
Starting pay will be 1000

Happy Hour intends to defeat the BK, Barnabas at Armstrong
This island is the home of many flaggies and their Shops.
Happy Hour reserves the right to build 1 shoppe a month and taxes will be set at 25% percent. Oh and of course we will impliment lap dancers at the inn!!!

Oh I forgot to mention, I find extremely sporting of Blue Ice/Exposed to have opened two Majors, pre-merge, allowing Hunter ownership to be spread amoungst those of Hunter, as we enter new adventures.

Image credit:Texasborn Let the Lapdancing Commence!!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 7 times, last edit by bestdamnfool at Jan 22, 2012 2:39:10 PM]
[Jan 15, 2012 5:33:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swinter9

Re: Happy Hour Intent to Blockade BK on Armstrong

Good luck mate.
Swinter on Hunter Ocean!

Part of Raiders/PCS
[Jan 15, 2012 5:42:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Seeing how you'll be dropping a few shoppe's, I'd like to insist on the importance of the naming theme on Armstrong. Some flags in the past has done a poor job maintaining this, and to prevent such things in the future I'd like to offer whatever advice on 80's (and to some extent 90's) rap you might need.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jan 16, 2012 11:25:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bestdamnfool

We were aware of the theme Dahl, and will stick to theme if we decide to build a shoppe
[Jan 16, 2012 5:50:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rebeltoo

Lap dancers at the inn....is this Dalnoth approved?
Belle
Captain of Serendipity
Queen of the flag Rebel Rousers
(retired with Hunter)

When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.
[Jan 16, 2012 6:04:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Lap dancers at the inn....is this Dalnoth approved?

Hey, you pick the theme, you take the consequences.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jan 16, 2012 6:20:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

We were aware of the theme Dahl, and will stick to theme if we decide to build a shoppe

Any Island Plans?
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Jan 16, 2012 11:46:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

Any Island Plans?

They are in the initial post...
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Jan 17, 2012 1:02:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

Oh yh.
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Jan 17, 2012 12:56:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bestdamnfool

Re: Happy Hour Blockade BK on Armstrong

We had a great time today with the help of great jobbers, we want to thank all that came to our aid!!!!!

Our plans for the island are not yet ready for announcement, but to start things off, we are setting the taxed to zero, as an introduction of your new government.
[Jan 22, 2012 2:48:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sannemi

Seeing how you'll be dropping a few shoppe's, I'd like to insist on the importance of the naming theme on Armstrong. Some flags in the past has done a poor job maintaining this, and to prevent such things in the future I'd like to offer whatever advice on 80's (and to some extent 90's) rap you might need.

we have made a naming competition for the new distill Dahl, so please come with your good ideas :)

Misan - In the navy forever!
irresistibly intoxicated and
Co-monarching Private Party with Bestdamnfool <3
[Jan 29, 2012 2:05:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates