• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6418 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
marundel

A Yen for Bounty

Well, it's Sunday of the second week, there are only 2 kills on Madam Yu Jian in Onyx arch, and folks just don't seem excited about jobbing for a flotilla when SMH is on the board.

Therefore, Super Awesomeness is offering kill bounties in Madam Yu Jian's flotilla this week.

Each green sink: 5,000 PoE paid direct to the BNav - screen shot required

Final Kill: 20,000 PoE paid direct to the BNav - screen shot required

In addition, I will personally guarantee up to 5,000 PoE for the BNav/XO to pay performance bonuses on board any foray that results in at least one green sink (just add it to the claim when you post your screen shots.)

----------------------------------------
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jan 15, 2012 9:55:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
monstrzro

Re: A Yen for Bounty

Sorry pete tried to help with that one but only managed 5 sinks was 7 total going into the day it dropped. Woulda hit it more if i didnt have to work a double thursday. :/
Monstrzro
Captain that Runs With Scissors
King of Full Fathom Five
Saintsinner at times of opportunity
Half the people you know are below average
[Jan 19, 2012 9:10:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstrzro

16 sinks on it now 1 MG went down by friendly fire so 1 -2 more i think for it to die. Alas i have to work at the times it can drop again :/ I really tried onyx

Keep the bounty poe for defense :) I will give you what ya paid me back :D

Edited for bounty poe statement ;)
Monstrzro
Captain that Runs With Scissors
King of Full Fathom Five
Saintsinner at times of opportunity
Half the people you know are below average
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstrzro at Jan 25, 2012 5:55:29 PM]
[Jan 25, 2012 5:52:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

I'd like to personally add a bounty of 25k to whichever navver puts the final sink in the flot!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Jan 25, 2012 6:33:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

16 sinks on it now 1 MG went down by friendly fire so 1 -2 more i think for it to die. Alas i have to work at the times it can drop again :/ I really tried onyx.

keep the bounty poe for defense :) I will give you what ya paid me back :D

Nah mate - you earned it - and more. Also, I think they go two weeks between drops, so we're good for another 5 days ;)
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jan 27, 2012 5:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

So it not-so-great news: the Madam Yu flotilla appears to have reset itself to zero sinks, probably due to the server madness last night.

Our flag put 3 in it, petitioned and /bugged it, but we don't know that the devs are going to do anything. Bleh.
[Jan 29, 2012 5:17:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wheebiscuit

Maybe this explains it...
Demeter wrote: 
Merge information: Brigand kings won't be able to attack islands for the same time frame as players. Players will still be able to scuttle. Flotillas will still be around.

So basically is just gives people a chance to fight the flotilla all over.

Aarghbird
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes
[Jan 30, 2012 9:26:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Clotho did not think it was done purposely, but we'll see what happens.
[Jan 30, 2012 9:31:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

flotillas are known to reset the score list after a while. that doesn't reset the internal sink count. so, it may well be very close to being finished off
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 30, 2012 5:24:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

The reset is after they cade, but total sink count stays to what it was originally at. Sorry had a mistake.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Raider81 at Jan 31, 2012 12:33:38 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 9:11:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MattMason84

The count was still showing on Friday, well after the first drop more than a week previous, and 24h after it would have dropped were it not for the embargo on blocks this weekend. The only thing that could have triggered the reset other than the server downtime was the BK's blockade on Saturday? Either way, good to hear you've experienced it before and it doesn't reset the sinks.
Pyralis, SO of Axis Analemma, Prince of Maniacal Menagerie.
[Jan 31, 2012 12:11:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Pyralis I typed it wrong it is after the blockade sorry I didn't notice.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Jan 31, 2012 12:34:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates