• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12250 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
mezzzo

Barcium

Barcium why you aint Cading Alkaid now?

Didnt get fame up in time? - Sad

Or did you steal a Cade Crew of a hearty and now you feel bad about it?

Or are you scared of more Competition, so no freee Island?
----------------------------------------
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 13, 2012 4:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Re: Barcium

Dear mezzo,

I know puzzlar in real life, we took iocane specifically to drop a SY so that the arch so it would no longer be completely full of iron mongers. It was my alt crew to begin with and he was disbanning the flag so I took the crew to our new flag. (Pluse, the only reason "Dirty Deeds" existed was to drop a SY on iocane.)

The only reason we did not follow through with the drop on Alkaid was because we did not have the fame to cade. Rather than recruit crews that would not be a good fit for what we want our flag to be all about; we decided it would be better to put off the blockade and only recruit crews that would be a good fit for us while accurately reflecting what we want our flag to be all about.

-As for the competition, you can be expecting us on the cade board shortly.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 13, 2012 5:13:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Dear mezzo,

I know puzzlar in real life

Well i sent Immy a pic of my "John Thomas" in RL, do i now own his Flag?

Or did your brother went on your acc trying how it is to steal....nvm this was a different Thread.

Edit : http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=165176&offset=0

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mezzzo at Jan 13, 2012 5:22:25 PM]
[Jan 13, 2012 5:17:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Edit : http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=165176&offset=0

Which shoppe you build on Iocane is largely down to preference. IM's are better for the whole stock making thing, but i'm aware the reason they build that is to give more access to charts in that area of the ocean. Not great for profit, but it's their choice to make.

Also, the situations different now than it was then, we've got the merge coming. Surely it makes sense to have as many charts available in the more obscure places than to have them well stocked for nobody to come past?

However, this is just trivial. Mezzo, why did you send Immy a pic of your John Thomas irl, if it was irl? Surely it would've just been easier to...nvm.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jan 13, 2012 5:30:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

However, this is just trivial. Mezzo, why did you send Immy a pic of your John Thomas irl, if it was irl? Surely it would've just been easier to...nvm.

Jealous ....?

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 13, 2012 5:36:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Puzzlar2

Id smash that.

Puzzlar
[Jan 13, 2012 5:49:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Jealous ....?

He wouldn't be if he saw the picture.

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Jan 13, 2012 5:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Jealous ....?

He wouldn't be if he saw the picture.

1-0 For you :/ Good one!

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 13, 2012 6:08:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Teet11

Jealous ....?

I surely am!
Teet- Hunter ocean!
Captain- Defiant Existance
Wanna know something?? Read a book.

[Jan 13, 2012 6:19:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Mezzo <3
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 13, 2012 7:11:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captinary

Dear mezzo,

I know puzzlar in real life

Well i sent Immy a pic of my "John Thomas" in RL, do i now own his Flag?

Now we're sending d*** pics? Theirs something your not telling us... o_O
Captinary
[Jan 16, 2012 5:01:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

Barcium why you aint Cading Alkaid now?

Didnt get fame up in time? - Sad

Or did you steal a Cade Crew of a hearty and now you feel bad about it?

Or are you scared of more Competition, so no freee Island?

Sie könnten fragen Sie ihn in erzählt. dumm Mezzo
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Jan 16, 2012 5:50:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

Wait wait wait...I NEED to know..
Barcium, respectfully,

Why did you get up and call it quits for DD? What went wrong?
It seems like a waste of a flag to just dine and ditch and make a flag with other people that could of just as easily joined DD.
Spiritofsail
Plant a tree in Israel for only 5 dollars.
Kikkit tells ye, "i sunk toba"
[Jan 16, 2012 5:55:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

There was no dine and dash with Dirty Deeds. Myself and puzzlar originally made the flag with the purpose of taking Iocane, dropping a SY and then letting it go. After we accomplished this there was no reason for staying in the flag.

"Been there - Done That" was created by close friends who were ready to go out and do something new. We created the flag with the purpose of having fun, cading, and playing the game the way we want to play it, without letting anyone get in our way or tell us what we can and can't do.

We wanted a fresh flag with a fresh cade history and creation date so that it would truly be a new start for everyone involved. We have a cohesive team of people that we already know can work great together so now we will be putting that to the test on and off the cade board.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 16, 2012 6:40:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Why not just ask the owners to change it?

To me, its the fact that Zakilla was the owner of the flag Iocane went to that makes the whole situation skeptical to believe.
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 16, 2012 9:41:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

To me, its the fact that Zakilla was the owner of the flag Iocane went to that makes the whole situation skeptical to believe.

Puzzlar was the one who wanted to transfer. I suggested a skuttle or a disban so that the island would actully be contested but since I had already left the flag I was unable to vote no on the transfer.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 17, 2012 4:13:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

Puzzlar was the one who wanted to transfer. I suggested a skuttle or a disban so that the island would actully be contested but since I had already left the flag I was unable to vote no on the transfer.

Offtopic: shudnt you be sleeping? >.>
Arno
[Jan 17, 2012 5:14:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skype3

Barcium thats u?
Iceteagod on Hunter
[Jan 17, 2012 3:40:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the8dude

Barcium thats u?

Rofl
Zakilla
You've seen nothing yet.
[Jan 17, 2012 6:01:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

#INSERT RAGE HERE#
Arno
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dasnoke at Jan 18, 2012 2:38:53 AM]
[Jan 17, 2012 7:35:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

I just think he was going for the fun, not to troll ...

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 18, 2012 12:54:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Million dollar meetings in a Polo Lounge.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 18, 2012 8:59:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates