• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 758 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Blacktoad3

Garden Cradel Event

Ahoy Mates..I am sponsering a 3rnd event on Garden..come 1 come all.
Non sink but theres Rocks and cannons...Winner Gets 2 Fully Stocked Sloops From Badsanta...as i might be away during this event i will contact listed winner with thier prizes. Enjoy and be nice to the pet rocks named Fred. Jan 17th @ 11 AM PP time
----------------------------------------
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

Avatar by P.S.itsmeagain @ (SmokingHitz.com)
[Jan 13, 2012 11:55:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

Re: Garden Cradel Event

no special rules.. just a cade? most points wins? how do you decide which member of a flag gets the ships? sloops only?
Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Jan 14, 2012 11:51:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

no special rules.. just a cade? most points wins? how do you decide which member of a flag gets the ships? sloops only?

good questions..sorry for being short.....i will deliver the sloops to the monarch of said flag.. from there they may delivered to the proper B-Naver whom did the best work in the cade.

sloop dhow cutter.
these are just small incentives to urge mates to join...by doing so to raise own fame level if not that of their crew and flag ...also the chance for lesser b-naver to sport thier skill among others.

the winner name at the top of the list.
a 3 way tie (1-1-1) I will supply a 3rd sloop
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Jan 16, 2012 9:51:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gabraite

Erm.. so, do u give out the prizes to yourselves?
[Jan 19, 2012 1:15:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

And the winners are Secrets of the Deep..

This block was turned on by Tosse. I am only the prize giver.

The 2 B-navers who did all the work,( Hirsty & Tsukanao) are the recievers of the sloops..

unfortunatly since they choose to use the prizes in the block and did not restock them ...they won them empty.

if at any time someone considers this un fair, im sorry but this was a open block to all..with simple rules...all ya had to do was win
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Jan 20, 2012 6:32:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates