• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15406 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Puzzlar2

Iocane Transfer

The flag Dirty Deeds will be disbanding. I have made the decision to merge with another flag. We currently own Iocane and are planning on transferring it,along with our crews, to the flag "Your Flag". Thanks for the support at the Iocane cades.
Puzzlar On Hunter
----------------------------------------
Puzzlar
[Jan 10, 2012 12:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
steamingham

Re: Iocane Transfer

More like Zakilla bought locane.
Capa on Emerald
[Jan 10, 2012 3:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Puzzlar2

Zakilla did not buy the island. I have decided to merge my flag with his.
Puzzlar
[Jan 10, 2012 4:23:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

lol when i saw this "planning on transferring it,along with our crews, to the flag "Your Flag"

it became obvious
Awesome Avatar By Controversy? cholera? Make up your mind Women!
[Jan 10, 2012 10:06:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

lol when i saw this "planning on transferring it,along with our crews, to the flag "Your Flag"

it became obvious

Thats what she said
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Jan 11, 2012 5:40:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

it became obvious

Thats what she said

Not funny.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 11, 2012 7:19:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

it became obvious

Thats what she said

Not funny.

Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Jan 11, 2012 8:18:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

it became obvious

Thats what she said

Not funny.

Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jan 11, 2012 10:51:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

I certainly hope not. If he did he was scammed.
A flag sit is planed for Iocane tonight.
When a 3rd party was mentioned if there was no defense. Disengaged begged to keep pay at 200. He was told anything under 500 was cheap and an insult to jobbers.
Disengaged was told if we enter it would be one ship (Junk/bag); He could outnumber us and sink us for fun. (At 500 per.)

Now Puzzlar has made the cade sinking and left the flag.
Is this to prevent a 3rd party? Is this to make it possible to win an island with a sloop? (At 200 per.)

Now if we enter it must be large ships at minimum 1000 per.
We already have a full cade fleet and stock at Iocane. Now all we need is navs.

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Jan 14, 2012 2:44:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

I certainly hope not. If he did he was scammed.
A flag sit is planed for Iocane tonight.
When a 3rd party was mentioned if there was no defense. Disengaged begged to keep pay at 200. He was told anything under 500 was cheap and an insult to jobbers.
Disengaged was told if we enter it would be one ship (Junk/bag); He could outnumber us and sink us for fun. (At 500 per.)

Now Puzzlar has made the cade sinking and left the flag.
Is this to prevent a 3rd party? Is this to make it possible to win an island with a sloop? (At 200 per.)

Now if we enter it must be large ships at minimum 1000 per.
We already have a full cade fleet and stock at Iocane. Now all we need is navs.

Furarri, always opinionated, always clueless.

In all honesty if it was just a flagsit i wouldn't pay anything. There's 60 alts in my flag and i can put them to use. I actually said i'd pay 200/seg if Sevenstud entered, and it seemed to be the other way around on the begging scale. Looks like someone was seriously desperate to fill a junk.

I didn't ask for anything, whether it was to stay at 200/seg, or be made sinking but seeing as you've got your heart set on it, and for the attempted cheap shot on the forums, feel free to enter with that fleet of yours and we'll see where it ends up.

Post with your facts right, or not at all.
-Dis.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Jan 14, 2012 2:56:24 PM]
[Jan 14, 2012 2:55:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Disengaged was rather upset at possibly having to pay more than 200/seg. Could it be that he's broke?

Our reason for 3rd partying is fun. Raiders has 3rd partied several cades in the last few months for fun. One ship; good pay; not affecting final outcome.
In appreciation of our jobbers we will never pay 200/seg.

.... submarines are out!

[Jan 14, 2012 3:25:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Raiders seem to get rather upset when somebody else tries to pay low for a blockade. For a cheap island. At a time of no jobbers.

The whole logic of jobbers being offended by low pay is nonsense. Nobody is forcing them to job, if they don't want it they don't have to bother. I wouldn't bother jobbing for 200/seg i'll be honest, but i wouldn't look at the noticeboard and think "Oh my gawd!? How dare they1!2!"

From the state of those third parties I've seen, though, it wouldn't surprise me if some of your jobbers had been offended as they didn't get paid for being on the board long enough.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jan 14, 2012 3:32:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

disengaged wrote: 
Raiders seem to get rather upset when somebody else tries to pay low for a blockade. For a cheap island. At a time of no jobbers.

During the 2nd blockade we defended at iocane, a Raiders royal started sending me /tells threatening a war dec, and blockade on us because 100% of our jobbers were not on the board getting paied during the 4th round after everyone else had pulled out. They seem to get rather upset about alot of things.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 14, 2012 4:51:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

100% of our jobbers were not on the board getting paied

More than half your jobbers were not allowed onboard ships because 'Not enough poe has been set aside' to pay them.
Knowing this you kept hiring instead of depositing more pay.
Not at all a good way to treat your jobbers.

.... submarines are out!

[Jan 14, 2012 5:04:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

Who gives a barnacle what moral issues you have against other flags. Shut up and don't job with them. If you think a flag is doing something unfair to the jobbers, why bother bringing it up. The jobbers they "offended" will probably not job with them again anyway. Honestly, they can do whatever they want while blockading. I love how everything things there are sets of rules which go alongside blockading now.
Tjjsalt (Hunter and Cobalt)
All opinions I express are mine alone.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Alesanaftw at Jan 14, 2012 5:21:00 PM]
[Jan 14, 2012 5:20:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

I think someone has a crush on Dis.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jan 14, 2012 5:24:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

Don't we all? :o
Arno
[Jan 14, 2012 5:41:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

Don't we all? :o

No.

[Jan 14, 2012 5:44:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_mover34

I want to know how they kept hiring people. If the flag was out of money the game shouldn't have let them keep hiring.

This reminds me why there is always a standing war dec against Raiders in any flag I make.
their, there, they're I always confuse which to use.

Mr Mover
[Jan 14, 2012 5:44:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

I want to know how they kept hiring people. If the flag was out of money the game shouldn't have let them keep hiring.

The game will allow you to /job name even if you don't have a ship (or poe).
If you would have asked a greeter you wouldn't have had to post here.

.... submarines are out!

[Jan 14, 2012 5:57:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

The game will allow you to /job name even if you don't have a ship (or poe).

Hypocrite.

[Jan 14, 2012 6:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_mover34

lmao You are funny. I know any officer can /job people. But during a blockade people can't be jobbed onto a ship even with the /job if they are short on funds. Maybe you should stop and think before getting snarky with people. I do not need a greeter thats what the Yppedia is for.
their, there, they're I always confuse which to use.

Mr Mover
[Jan 14, 2012 6:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

during a blockade people can't be jobbed onto a ship even with the /job if they are short on funds.

True; They may not board the ship.
An offer may be posted but any jobbers hired remain where they are; same as when you hire a jobber while in battle. They take the job but do not board the ship.

.... submarines are out!

[Jan 14, 2012 6:11:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

So they're not gaining people on ships nor exploiting the jobbers.

And this could even be done mistake.

What's your point?
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jan 14, 2012 6:18:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

So they're not gaining people on ships nor exploiting the jobbers.

And this could even be done mistake.

What's your point?

It was not done by mistake; Barcium knew it was happening.
I have no idea what advantage Barcium thought it would gain. That's for Barcium to answer.
Whatever the reason it's rude and does nothing to help the game. I jobbed for Barcuim last time; Not next time.
Why Barcium brought this up I don't know. I can only cost him jobbers.

.... submarines are out!

[Jan 14, 2012 6:30:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

Whatever the reason it's rude and does nothing to help the game.

Kinda like your comment against Mr_Mover huh.

[Jan 14, 2012 6:51:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

furarri wrote: 

100% of our jobbers were not on the board getting paied

More than half your jobbers were not allowed onboard ships because 'Not enough poe has been set aside' to pay them.
Knowing this you kept hiring instead of depositing more pay.
Not at all a good way to treat your jobbers.

Furarri what you have posted here is completely inaccurate. The "not enough PoE" message was displayed becase we had gone over reserves, as soon as this happened we added 200k to the payroll. All jobbers were paied and the only people who seemed to care what-so-ever were you and your royals.

It is a pretty standard practice to enter one ship for flag sitting after the other side has pulled which is exactly what we did. This was the only time that we did not have a portion of our jobbers on the board. And for the entirety of the blockade except the latter of the 4th and final round most jobbers were puzzling on ships.

I am sorry if you think that it was unfair of us to only enter one ship. If you have an issue with it, next time enter one of your own ships or drop your own chest. Otherwise there is no reason for you to start tarting about it. It is up to our cade team how we want to run the blockade. If you feel the need to, then actually do something about it rather than incoherently spamming us about how we are bad people and you are going to make us sorry for only entering one ship.

Basically what I am trying to say is - Drop the chest or drop the argument. If you have an issue with us do something about it rather than half-assing empty threats.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 14, 2012 7:45:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Puzzlar2

Good luck Raiders I hope you 3p. Unfortunally, I have no desire to be up at 4 am my time for this worthless island. My original need to build a SY in that arch is complete. Thats all i wanted to happen. Hope to see a 3p tonight so its not a flag sit.
Puzzlar
[Jan 14, 2012 7:46:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Headahopper

The "not enough PoE" message was displayed becase we had gone over reserves, as soon as this happened we added 200k to the payroll. All jobbers were paied and the only people who seemed to care what-so-ever were you and your royals.
Lies. You talked about it on crew chat.

It is a pretty standard practice to enter one ship for flag sitting after the other side has pulled which is exactly what we did.

Why keep hiring? I saw a WB and a cutter with a total of about 25 people onboard when you had 58 jobbers.
I was jobbed for 30 minutes and never got paid.
All the gossip, all the time.
[Jan 14, 2012 8:00:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Trolling forum alt wrote: 
Lies. You talked about it on crew chat.

The only thing said in crew chat about the lack of pay message, was the explanation of the message so that the jobbers would not have to worry about receiveing no pay.

Trolling forum alt wrote: 
Why keep hiring? I saw a WB and a cutter with a total of about 25 people onboard when you had 58 jobbers. I was jobbed for 30 minutes and never got paid.

Please see my previous post for the reasons why your point is invalid.

Also- the above information is inaccurate. The brig entered with around 24 and there were two nearly full cutters on the board at the same time.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 14, 2012 8:27:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates