• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 481
Posts: 481   Pages: 17   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 65928 times and has 480 replies Next Thread
cattrin

Drawing Avatars for Tips- One Year Anniversary! Reply to this Post

Hello everyone! It's officially been a year since I first opened shop and decided that things needed a bit of dusting up and editing. Since I can no longer edit my old thread (that's how old it is, hehe) it's time for a new one.

You all have kept me busy and I've drawn over 300 images in the last year!

[Here's a link to last year's shop just in case anyone wants to see]

I'll draw pretty much anything you'd like me to, within reason. Event banners, desktop backgrounds, ect, but my main focus is forum avatars.

Here are some examples of the styles you can choose to order your avatar drawn in:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.) (facing away, with more detail on the scenery)
5.) (Very simple and cartoony, user's ship of choice and general background included.)

And some examples of animations:

These can be as subtle or large as you'd like, but keep in mind that the forum size limit doesn't like really complicated animations. :c

All avatars are drawn at 500px then shrunk to 150px. [Here is #2 from above in full size.]

I understand my art isn't great, but I also see this as a way to improve, by drawing things I wouldn't necessarily draw on my own.

Payment: As I said, I'm doing these just for tips. That means if you don't want to pay me, you don't have to, I'll do art for free. But if you do want to pay me, I have no set price, you pay me what you feel is just. I accept payments on both Doubloon and Subscriber oceans.

I have a pirate on most oceans, so I may pop on your ocean to ask you a question about your order if need be, but otherwise my only active pirates are on Cerulean and Meridian.

If you can offer a tip, please find me sometime on Cerulean or Meridian. I'm usually on somewhere between 12PM and 6PM Puzzle Pirates Time on weekdays and most of the day (2AM to 6PM) on weekends.

If you would like one, please fill this forum out:

Pirate name:
Ocean:
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference):
Eye colour(if needed):
Portrait link (if needed):
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?:
Include any injuries?:
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated:
Nose or no nose?:
Name on avatar?:
Border?:
Time you need it by:
Any other details:

And either PM or post it here, whichever you'd like.

It may take me a few days to draw an avatar, or under an hour. As a student with a busy schedule, I need some flexibility and patience.

Extras: When I deliver your avatar you will also get a video recording of me drawing it , sped up about 16 times of course. xD

I keep track of the schedule at the end of every post when I deliver that day's avatar. If I leave your order out on accident please tell me so I can add you. :)

Whew, that was a lot of words, sorry about that!
----------------------------------------
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 4 times, last edit by cattrin at Feb 18, 2012 5:39:18 AM]
[Jan 8, 2012 8:22:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SissiMarie

Re: Drawing Avatars for Tips- One Year Anniversary! Reply to this Post

Oh yeah! Me first :)

Happy Bday to the best avatar shoppe!!! :) 1 year woot :)

Pirate name: Sissi

Ocean: Cobalt

Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Me, entering Cerulean... Something showing my pirate in a new ocean environment.

Eye colour(if needed): Blue

Portrait link (if needed): Portrait
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: As always, as many of them as you can :) You'll find them on my pirate page

Include any injuries?: My Hook! :)

Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Could be fun an animated comic style with 2-3 images telling a story (but it's only an idea... your the boss, really)

Nose or no nose?: No nose

Name on avatar?: Whatever fits

Border?: You decide

Time you need it by: No rush :)

Any other details: I love your art <3 Did I wish you happy anniversary yet? lol congrats!
Sissi
Founder of K bec her's
Founder of Fleurdelisee
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SissiMarie at Jan 8, 2012 4:05:14 PM]
[Jan 8, 2012 3:58:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Me second!

Pirate name: Cptnronen
Description of what you want: Similar style to all my previous avatars, Would like my pirate to be in a rowboat, laidback, barefoot with his hat tipped over his eyes and a fishing rod over the side... kinda huckleberry fin.
Eye colour(if needed): N/A
Portrait link (if needed): Portrait Link
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Would like my parrot to be napping on my shoulder as well.
Include any injuries?: kinda hard to include facial injuries with a hat covering it XD
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: not required.
Nose or no nose?: N/A
Name on avatar?: Please, simple script.
Border?: No border.
Time you need it by: Whenever
Any other details: Background to be a pond, with lilypads and frogs? maybe a turtle :o
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jan 8, 2012 7:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Amyrosee

Me wants one !! :)

Pirate name:Amyrosee
Ocean:Sage
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): I want to be surrounded with lots of chocolate!! and eating it then an image popping in a bubble above my head of me realizing too much choco is bad xD and style number 2 :)
Eye colour(if needed): Green.
Portrait link (if needed):Portrait :D
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: The monkey in the portrait if possible :)
Include any injuries?: Nope no injuries.
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Yes animated as i explained the bubble will be showing up above my head as i mentioned :P
Nose or no nose?: No nose.
Name on avatar?:Yes just don't make it bold if possible :)
Border?:Whatever you want
Time you need it by: No rush :D
Any other details: My hair got to be like in the portrait but make it long please and just get creative with the surroundings!!
Amyrosee
Sage ocean now to be Emerald.

Hera says, "Amyrosee = SCARY"
[Jan 8, 2012 8:25:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's today's:

[larger]

[Video link here]

I couldn't quite think of a panel comic that would be easy enough to see at 150px, so I tried for this instead. Figured there'd be a lot of commotion and lots to see at the Cerulean docks, and seems a couple of your familiars had a bit of jet transfer lag and are sleep on your suitcase.. A bit of a blue overload, but I hope it's OK. c:

Tuesday: Cptnronen
Wednesday: Cptnronen
Thursday: Amyrosee
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

[Edit 4 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 9, 2012 2:58:41 PM]
[Jan 9, 2012 2:47:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Pirate name: Emmillie
Ocean: Cobalt (Cerulean! :D)
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Since I'm obsessed with them, I'd love to have me as the zombie queen, leading an army of zombies! Oh, and I love style 2.
Eye colour(if needed): Glazed over red? XD
Portrait link (if needed): Here <3
Include any injuries?: An eyepatch would be great ^.^
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Unanimated.
Nose or no nose?: No nose :3
Name on avatar?: No thanks
Border?: No border, please.
Time you need it by: No rush!

Cheers to a year of fantastic art! :D
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Jan 9, 2012 8:50:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's today's:

[white] [orange] [larger]

[Video link here]

Hope it's OK for now. :) I know the edit you'd like done and I'll have it for tomorrow.

Friday: Emmillie
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 10, 2012 5:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Everything you do is beyond ok :D
[Jan 10, 2012 6:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Tee-hee, these are so cute.

Pirate name: Tilinka
Ocean: Sage

Description: I would like a picture of my pirate yarn bombing a cannon. (Yarn bombing is covering things like poles, park benches, cars, etc with knitting or crochet. I'm a knitter, but either works!) I favor style 2, but am happy to be experimented on.

Portrait link (if needed): Link (Really, anything absurdly bright will do so long as I have a long skirt and some sort of hat.)
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Parrot: magenta head/green body. Optional: serpent-scarf, indigo/violet (Rhyme has him right now)

Include any injuries?: One very fine hook. (I have a pegleg too, but it doesn't need to be visible)
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: It would be spiffy if you could animate the knitting progress.
Nose or no nose?: Nose?
Name on avatar?: No need
Border?: Nah
Time you need it by: Whenever it's done. :)
Any other details:
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Edit 2 times, last edit by tilinka at Jan 10, 2012 9:50:43 PM]
[Jan 10, 2012 9:45:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

I've really liked all your stuff over the last little bit :).

Pirate name: Lassie

Ocean: Viridian

Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): I would love to have something with me and my pets. Kutty is a snow leapord as shown in the pick, then I have Killy Willy a penguin, and Tueur a big white cat

Eye colour(if needed): Green

Portrait link (if needed): Portrait
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Just the pets listed above.

Include any injuries?: Doesn't matter. No starfish though

Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Whatever floats your boat :)

Name on avatar?: Whatever fits

Border?: You decide

Time you need it by: No rush :)

Any other details: I also have a sheep name Killer if you can make him fit too :)
Lassie on Viridian
[Jan 11, 2012 1:15:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SissiMarie

I love it!!!

Thank you so much and see you in game for tipping :)

Here's today's:

[larger]

[Video link here]

I couldn't quite think of a panel comic that would be easy enough to see at 150px, so I tried for this instead. Figured there'd be a lot of commotion and lots to see at the Cerulean docks, and seems a couple of your familiars had a bit of jet transfer lag and are sleep on your suitcase.. A bit of a blue overload, but I hope it's OK. c:

Tuesday: Cptnronen

Sissi
Founder of K bec her's
Founder of Fleurdelisee
[Jan 11, 2012 4:41:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's today's:

[larger]

Hope it's alright. :) Your right foot is 85% less backwards in the avi version than it is in the video. xD

[Video link here]

Weekend:Tilinka
Monday: Lassie
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 11, 2012 5:56:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Here's today's:

[larger]

Hope it's alright. :) Your right foot is 85% less backwards in the avi version than it is in the video. xD

[Video link here]

Weekend:Tilinka

Awesomeness!

Way better then the image I had in my head!

Edit : This is the best parrot yet :D he looks soooo .... cute :o
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RonenOsden at Jan 11, 2012 6:54:47 PM]
[Jan 11, 2012 6:48:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
UCSBboy

Pirate name: Sheeran
Ocean: Hunter
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Style 2, Animated- Anything involving bnaving is good. Maybe at the helm of a ship, or something like that. Feel free to be creative if you come up with a better way to do it.
Portrait link (if needed):http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Sheeran&itemid=23712979
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?:Please include the parrot in the portrait, but not the cat.
Include any injuries?:The eyepatch and hook visible in the portrait.
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Animated. If you go with the suggestion about being at the helm, it could be turning the nav wheel or waves crashing, or anything else you think would look good. Feel free to be creative if you have a better idea.
Nose or no nose?: no nose
Name on avatar?: Sheeran
Border?: Yes
Time you need it by: No rush
Any other details: I'm a good tipper. ;)
Auranic of Obsidian
Sheeran of Emerald
Sheeran of Meridian

[quote]Verlool says (on vent), "We knew him when he was in his prime, we called him Sheeran the Magnificent."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by UCSBboy at Jan 12, 2012 1:57:11 AM]
[Jan 12, 2012 1:55:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Pirate name: Barcium

Description: I was thinking of something to do with eather Dnav, Weaving, or cade nav. Any way you could come up with to incorporate one or more of these would be great!

Eye color: blue (only if you want to incorporate this some how)

Portrait link: just click on my signature and check out my gallery. I always wear an aqua sleeping cap, usually with aqua/white clothing of some kind.

Animation: If you would like to somehow animate it then it would be great. I am indifferent to this though so if it is easier then don't worry about it.

Nose: no nose

Name on avatar: yes please.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 12, 2012 6:02:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Pirate name: Yumisa
Ocean: Malachite
Description of what you want: Style 2! x) I love doin vikings (and gunning of course xD) So something related to that would be kinda awesome :3 wish i could give a better description <.<;
Eye colour(if needed): Green :3
Portrait link (if needed): Portrait <3
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: nah :3
Include any injuries?: My eyepatch and hook :o
Animated/unanimated
Nose or no nose?: no nose :)
Name on avatar?: If it fits :Y
Border?: yes please :D
Time you need it by: I can wait ^^
Any other details: psssst, happy anniversary ^^
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Jan 12, 2012 2:57:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Bah, sorry guys, but my internet was suspiciously down all afternoon. :c

Guy on tech support: Did you try restarting the modem?
Brother: Several times...It's a [modem model here].
Guy on tech support: Wow, you've got an antique there.
Brother: ...

And, of course, when they tech guy said to restart it again, it got back up to working just like nothing happened. xD

Anyways, going to have to skip today given that I hardly have any time left now. :( Hope you guys don't mind.

Friday: Amyrosee
Weekend: Emmillie and Tilinka
Tuesday: Sheeran
Wednesday: Barcium
Thursday: Yumisa

Edit: In other news, this is my 666th post. Oooh.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Edit 3 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 12, 2012 5:07:47 PM]
[Jan 12, 2012 5:04:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Friday: Amyrosee
Wednesday: Yumisa. <------- insert barcium's name here

What about my avatar? =(
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 12, 2012 5:07:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

I was in the process of deleting my post and I got the "cannot delete a post with a reply" error. I am really just failing tonight lol. Thankyou though!

Haha no problem, sorry for the confusion!
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Edit 5 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 12, 2012 5:14:12 PM]
[Jan 12, 2012 5:08:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

I was in the process of deleting my post and I got the "cannot delete a post with a reply" error. I am really just failing tonight lol. Thankyou though!
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 12, 2012 5:11:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxewashere

Pirate name: Luxe
Ocean: Sage
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): I want one like Missmellon's with the sword and everything, same posture and everything just a bit more feminine if possible, in the background a pile of dead zombies :)
Eye colour(if needed): Gray
Portrait link (if needed): Dont have one currently, Black hair
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Nope
Include any injuries?: Nah
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Yes
Nose or no nose?: Nope
Name on avatar?: Yes, Luxe
Border?: Nah
Time you need it by: As soon as you can draw it :)
Any other details: I want to be wearing lightblue/black rags and the animation is just the pirate having an evil smile (: also make it at night, foggy with the moon and all :)

And i know its a lot info but yeah :D <33 Can't wait to see it
Neda of Emerald

Over the Edge
[Jan 13, 2012 6:41:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's today's:

[larger]

[video link here]

I tried a couple different things in the bubble, but it seemed a bit small for a lot of them to be recognizable. If you'd like something else in it I can certainly change it. :) Other than that, hope it's ok. c:

Friday: Luxe
Weekend: Seapint
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 13, 2012 3:54:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amyrosee

Here's today's:

[larger]

[video link here]

I tried a couple different things in the bubble, but it seemed a bit small for a lot of them to be recognizable. If you'd like something else in it I can certainly change it. :) Other than that, hope it's ok. c:

It's completely fine! love it hehehe thanks so much i will be stalking you to tip!! <3
Amyrosee
Sage ocean now to be Emerald.

Hera says, "Amyrosee = SCARY"
[Jan 13, 2012 8:39:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yearbook50

Pirate name: Yearbook
Ocean: Midnight
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Style 1, Treasure Hauling off the side of a ship (could a kark or ippo be in the middle of the net?)
Portrait link (if needed): http://midnight.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Yearbook&itemid=22556974

My hair is dirty blonde but the hat doesn't seem to show that.

Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Red Monkey
Include any injuries?:Eyepatch, Peg Leg
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Doesn't need to be
Nose or no nose?: No Nose
Name on avatar?: Yes
Border?: No
Time you need it by: Whenever
Any other details:
Yearbook
Cerulean
Queen of Crimson Tide

Rome says, "I don't even have a status of a man"
[Jan 15, 2012 9:02:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

Pirate name: Keviv
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Style 1.. I want it with me rigging- or something similar
Eye colour(if needed): Not needed- Please don't make me look all googly-eyed like my current avvy >.>
Portrait link (if needed): http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Keviv&itemid=23609750
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Yeah the pet included in the portrait above along with the familiar- Just on the side, nothing where they're all the action
Include any injuries?: Hook!
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Unanimated please
Nose or no nose?: Nope
Name on avatar?: Yes please in the same colors as my portrait
Border?: No thanks
Time you need it by: 4 billion years from now. I hope you can make that deadline
Any other details: Please dont use the zombie face! Although I do enjoy my fair share of zombies, i like to be human sometimes

Ohoh and about the vid, can you make it the most amount of time they'll allow you at the slowest sped up speed you can do? I fail english? :(
I'll pay you on Virid in dubs =D
Thanks so much!
Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Edit 1 times, last edit by keviv at Jan 15, 2012 4:01:18 PM]
[Jan 15, 2012 3:56:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's this weekend's two:

Emmillie:
[larger] The zombie on the left looks like he's straight out of a medical ward with his scrub-coloured rags, hehe.

[video link here]

Tilinka:

[larger] Did I get this concept right? Probably not...Excuse my extreme butchery of the knitting process, I've never knitted in my life! XD

[video link here]

Hope they're OK. c: If you guys want anything changed I will certainly try.

Friday: Luxe
Weekend: Seapint and Yearbook
Monday: Keviv
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Edit 2 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 15, 2012 6:08:08 PM]
[Jan 15, 2012 6:05:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Oh my, that's perfect! :) (Yes, I am doing that to /all/ the cannons on Sage/Emerald!
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Jan 15, 2012 7:16:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

Pirate name: Nathanthe
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): In the style of no.4. Maybe myself standing on the side of the ship looking out at a calm ocean or summing like that!
Eye colour(if needed): Not needed
Portrait link (if needed): http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Nathanthe&itemid=24077329
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Navy Octo
Include any injuries?: Hook
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Maybe a trik's head popping out of the water in the distance.
Name on avatar?: Nathanthe or Nath if it cant fit
Border?: Navy/Aqua
Time you need it by: Doesn't matter
Any other details: Include lots of Blues xD
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Benarv at Jan 15, 2012 9:57:58 PM]
[Jan 15, 2012 9:55:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shixxx

Pirate name: Shix
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Me playing poker with the dog. The dog is winning. Like style 1
Eye colour(if needed): blue
Portrait link (if needed): Me
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: The dog in the portrait
Include any injuries?: Nope
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Unanimated
Nose or no nose?: No
Name on avatar?: Yes plz
Border?: you decide c:
Time you need it by: Anytime
Any other details:

Your art is amazing. :D
Shix - Cerulean
Myrix - Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shixxx at Jan 16, 2012 2:13:19 AM]
[Jan 16, 2012 2:01:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Yaaaay Cattrin!

Pirate name: Evilduck
Ocean: Viridian, Sage and Midnight? I can tip anywhere, let me know your preference. :]
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Style #1. I'd like to be sat in front of a fireplace with my (baby) snow leopard trying to bat away my parrot.
Eye colour(if needed): Green-blue if it's needed.
Portrait link (if needed): Clicky.
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: Leopard and parrot (Protego, the pink/rose one please). If you could fit any of the others in, perhaps on the fireplace or on my shoulder, that'd be great.
Include any injuries?: Eyepatch, pegleg and hook.
Animated(if so, elaborate)/unanimated: Unanimated.
Nose or no nose?: No nose.
Name on avatar?: Evilduck.
Border?: No thanks.
Time you need it by: Whenever.
Any other details: Nope.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jan 16, 2012 6:03:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 481   Pages: 17   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates