• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1559 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Fannon

Blockade Histories Reply to this Post

Are such a pain to keep up to date. Come back Belthazar, come back.

Anyway. Any of you wikiers happen to catch the starting strength of these BK blockades from this weekend? Can't find anyone online who will answer my random tells.

Viridian - Kirin Island, Black Veil drop
Viridian - Tigerleaf Mountain - The Enlightened drop
Hunter - Alkaid Island - Chthonic Horde drop
----------------------------------------
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Jan 7, 2012 3:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Re: Blockade Histories Reply to this Post

Alkaid was a 6 strength.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jan 7, 2012 4:54:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Thanks! Still needing the Viridian strengths. I have one person who says they think they were both 2 strength. Can anyone confirm that?
Wikipedia Administrator
[Jan 7, 2012 5:54:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Are such a pain to keep up to date. Come back Belthazar, come back.

Oh, I haven't been keeping them up to date. There's a lot of blockades missing from weekends when I just forgot to check before they vanished from the listing, or from before I started making updating the blockades a regular practice.

All I've been doing is keeping slightly ahead of the rising flood...
[Jan 14, 2012 11:15:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barrister

I think we should start a new numbering scheme for the blockades on the new oceans. Sadly, I lack any good suggestions.

Suggestions I don't love but would work: Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3); English letters (A, B, C); Greek letters (alpha, beta, gamma).
Barrister
- YPPedia Administrator
- Looterati
[Jan 15, 2012 1:52:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

I think we should start a new numbering scheme for the blockades on the new oceans. Sadly, I lack any good suggestions.

Suggestions I don't love but would work: Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3); English letters (A, B, C); Greek letters (alpha, beta, gamma).

There are some islands on the green oceans that are in the 50s. Obviously, it wouldn't be an immediate problem if we start over with the numbers, but at some point it would be. So it seems something with actual numbers is better than letters, because that would just get confusing.

Edit for: grammer gud.
Wikipedia Administrator
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fannon at Jan 15, 2012 4:19:40 PM]
[Jan 15, 2012 4:11:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Personally, I'd prefer continuing the numbering where we leave off.
[Jan 15, 2012 4:17:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Personally, I'd prefer continuing the numbering where we leave off.

Agreed. It's how many times that Island has been blockaded, doesn't matter what the ocean's called.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 15, 2012 4:54:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

For islands like Admiral, who's number's/blockade history havn't been updated in 2 years what should we do? As I don't really want to start off from the last number when we are missing 2 years of history.
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Feb 25, 2012 6:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

For islands like Admiral, who's number's/blockade history havn't been updated in 2 years what should we do? As I don't really want to start off from the last number when we are missing 2 years of history.

Are you talkin about the island history, or the blockade history page? Cause the blockade history page shows an Admiral L on the last day of blockading for Sage.

Anyhow, I added the blockades that occurred earlier based on the "continue where we left off" train of thought.

(EDIT)I see Belthazar caught the fact that I missed a small detail on the Meridian page *whistles*
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thunderbird at Mar 3, 2012 6:59:12 PM]
[Mar 3, 2012 6:11:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

I confused myself and thought no one had recorded blockade history as it wasn't updated on the island page; and therefore thought that no one had kept track of the actual blockade number. Anyway's, it's all sorted out, and I've updated the island pages starting from now for Emerald.
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Mar 5, 2012 12:38:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates