• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 138
Posts: 138   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 21717 times and has 137 replies Next Thread
Aethera21

Cerulean Testing Discussion Reply to this Post

Figured we should keep track of what's been tested by folks, so we avoid some duplication:

Note: the "Things Tested Without Issue" list is for Cerulean only. See bottom for known Meridian issues.

Things Tested Without Issue:
Shoppes:
-Shoppe purchases by owner and from outside
-Shoppe order delivery
-Shoppe jobs show on the notice board and warp you to the right shoppe/stall
-Staff stayed employed, dormant or not
-Prices and wage rates are correct
-Status of items (for sale/in use, not for sale/in use) are correct
-Reserve labor transferred and is being used (orders are available for immediate delivery)
-Manager access
-Labor reports and building records transferred
-Shoppe funds correct
-Wages
-Taking a job
-Abandoned orders moved with their shoppes
-Orders in queue had pirate names changed to -east or -west as appropriate
-Renewing labor
-Bid tickets on a person transferred fine
-Ships in bottles remade
-Bots delivering

Moving Around/Environment:
-Walking around an island
-Warping around an island
-Ferrying
-All buildings seem to have moved properly
-Roaming pets

Puzzles:
-Inn table interfaces for all puzzles do come up properly, and display in-progress games
-Buying into a poker table
-Tokens show up in puzzles
-All shipboard puzzles
-Inn bot challenges & rating

Basics:
-Personal funds correct
-The correct pirates were named to -West on my account
-6 pirates properly showing on my account, though they don't really fit in the window
-Making crew news, viewing crew news
-Missions available
-Tournaments can be made, and prizes can be added
-Experience stats increase
-Entire inventory looks correct
-Setting home
-Hearty lists with new names
-Adding roommates except for -east and -west names

Blockades
-Event blockades - can be set, rounds can be won, ships can enter, etc.
-Regular blockades can be set during the proper window
-Regular blockades - no issues yet, non-sinking tested, influence, flags, ocean-side for attackers, non-porting attackers

Voyages
-CI generally, including divvy, chest gathering, etc.
-Spawn appears on routes
-Planking new names
-Haunted Seas trophies, sinking in Haunted Seas gave fish
-Navy missions becoming available, dnav with the navy

Items:
-Furniture ages
-Clothing dusts
-Chroma recoloring works
-Dummies cannot be customised to -East or -West pirates.
-Trophy cases cannot be customised to -East or -West pirates.

Misc:
-Tax slider
-Placing construction sites
-Greeter channel and /duty function
-Renaming Familiars with Rogue Marks
-Portrait creation
-Antediluvian conches :)
-All of Algol's database calls (see below)
-Hair change potion
-Can rename a -West pirate to something else

Flags/Crews
-Crews creation
-Jobbing and joining to crews
-Promotion within crew
-Voting in a new monarch
-Transferring governorship
-Merging crews
-Autocratic politics

Cerulean Known issues:
-Missing bid tickets from shoppes, stalls & palaces. on-ship and on-person bid tickets are fine - may be Cobalt only
-Weaving stations not appearing fixed
-Memmed parts of "your known world" not appearing correctly - and it looks like different parts are missing for different people.
-Sometimes says there isn't enough money to collect tax when there is.
-Can't /cwho at least some -East and -West crews.
-BKs & Brigands got -East and -West appended to their crew/flag names (I'm assuming this is a bug)
-Free renaming of crews, flags and pirates is not showing in the Rogue Mark shoppe.
-A good number of items on tailor racks are set to display when they aren't suppose to be. Not all though.
-Long -EAST / WEST pirate names that send you a /TELL can't be replied to without typing in the whole name, instead of using the up arrow or the dropdown list list.
-If engaged while bugging an issue, bug screen disappears and crow's nest gets booched.
-Concern new interarches are giving unbalanced brigands. The ships that engage you on their own in the Boyle - Last Stand Hill Interarch included a Baghlah vs. a 6-person sloop. Yes, it looks like a red route on the map.
-On logging on for the first time, some equipped items are unequipped- eg my familiar and hat, Ivdripper's trousers. For clothes, it seems only to happen if you have another option. Aethera's clothes remained equiped, but her Fam did not.
-East and -West pirates can't be added as roommates or as managers at all
-Palace tax is being affected by island tax rate.
-On Alpha Island Only, Furnishers are not properly displaying Home tab, are not properly coming back to the order screen if you go to a pirate's info on top of it. - Known issue on Midnight
-Some names don't display right on Ye tab due to length

Cerulean Possible Issues (need confirmation):
-Can't find the mechanism to rename pirates.
-Managed to sail a sloop from Waterberry to Last Stand Hill. No brigand spawned during the entire journey. Dunno if it is because I was duty navigating on evade mode, but that is still pretty unusual.
-Taxes might not be set right in Palaces, since tax amounts aren't correct? - This appears to be only the first tax owed post-merge. Tax owed is not transferring correctly.
-Addition to an account of pirates that didn't exist (see NotSizzly's account)
-At least one -east or -west improperly assigned (Dolphine)
-The OM and Ringer-controlled event flags all got -West too.
-Fame needed to blockade not set correctly.
-Blackship? 6 engages of dark blues with no blackship showing up.
-If in the Initial Rumble mission and whisked somewhere, fight ends with you winning and a stat increase.
-Forage labor seems to be limited to 8 hours a day.
-Random minimaps not loading (This is happening on productions too, at least on Cobalt)
-The cost per LP to swabby a ship on Cerulean is 2x the cost on a normal ocean. (sorry missed this til now)

Meridian Known/Possible Issues:

-Palace shoppe is missing tabs and doesn't show all items.
-Portraits missing from info page
-Pirates working construction sites were showing inactive labor; they all had to be logged in then out then in a second time for the labor to show up active.
-If you rename your pirate, you get removed from places you were roommate in. If someone else takes your old name, they get your roommate (and presumably manager) spots.
-Black box items have names showing on two lines.
-When you type /gw, it doesn't come up with a summary of where the greeters/greenies are. I believe it should show up if they're on ships and in the same arch as you.
-Shop alts need to be logged on then off then on again to activate their labor if no puzzle
-Renames don't affect sf & rumble dummies
-Pet owners show as 'null' when walked unless they are roamed and picked up again.
-Dummies not showing correct gender in rumbles - female dummy, female pirate shows male opponent.
-Not all construction sites transfer to new governors.
-Logged on and saw it was 10 min to maintenance reboot, so I did a round of my stalls, checked status of everything. All employees were puzzled up properly and had active labor.
Also, as I'm listed as a manager at a construction site, I checked it out as well.
Logged on again after the reboot, and saw that the labor was dormant in both stalls and at the construction site, so I spent time logging on my alts to make sure they were active.
----------------------------------------
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Edit 24 times, last edit by Aethera21 at Jan 17, 2012 11:41:17 AM]
[Jan 6, 2012 7:49:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: Cerulean Testing Discussion Reply to this Post

Oh, and off the top of my head, things we should probably test/verify:

1. Movement of all ship-types, including LEs, properly from ocean to ocean
2. Memming
3. Real blockades, sinking and non
4. The creation of ships in bottles, and the repair of said ships
5. Clothing & item decay - clothing and furniture verified.
6. Everything in the rogue mark shoppe - fam renames and chart boxes verified.
7. Inventories of all item-holding furniture
8. Trading
9. Vikings
10. Atlantis, citadels
11. Haunted Seas, CI
12. Flag & Crew statement, politics, and status changes
13. Flag and Crew renames due to duplication - all aspects of those flags
14. Trading Posts, Explorer Halls, Black Markets - explorer halls have charts, sell charts.
15. Market Bidding - do tickets fill? Do they save?
16. War & Truces
17. The various voyage types
18. Gems
19. Cronus' appetite
20. Apollo's brightness level
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Aethera21 at Jan 9, 2012 4:24:37 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 7:56:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MattMason84

I've successfully spent rogue marks on recolouring a familiar and used chroma to recolour clothing.

Also had a portrait painted, which worked.
Pyralis, SO of Axis Analemma, Prince of Maniacal Menagerie.
[Jan 6, 2012 8:12:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Publandlord

Known issue: memmed parts of "your known world" not appearing correctly - and it looks like different parts are missing for different people.

I noticed a strange thing once my Midnight pirate had found a way over to the Cobalt side of the ocean. As I hopped around on the ferry, some of the missing islands from old-Midnight magically reappeared without me visiting them - but they had gone again when I next logged in. Also, some old-Cobalt islands appeared by magic on my known world without me ever having visited them - I was able to whisk over to an island in Garnet directly from an island in Onyx; I didn't have a chart and I wasn't standing on a ship.
Anaplian, Shadow Riders, Midnight Ocean
[Jan 6, 2012 8:25:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luvessy

I had submitted a comment about flag re-naming. This seems to be based on the age of the flag, rather than its active membership. (Look at CCCP-East and CCCP for example.)
--Mistymate

(Avatar by Sancha.)
[Jan 6, 2012 8:36:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

I saw that brigand flags/crews are also merged with east/west suffixes. It would be nice to know if it is intended to have each BK and his flag/crew twice or if there should only be one of each.
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jan 6, 2012 8:42:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Adding to the list of known bugs:

-Clothing appearing 'Display Only' even it shouldn't (maybe only on Cobalt-part of the ocean?)

I was the rigger who didn't get any tokens on Airion's CI - entire time in, excellent on duty report (yellow-sparkly) and not a single token was dropping (I have reported that).

Another thing: I am (quite) sure I didn't have any pirates on Midnight or Cobalt before the merge yet I found 'Sizzly' and another random one when I first logged on Cerulean. In fact, I think I haven't had any pirates on either of the oceans for at least couple of months now. Maybe even more. I have reported that just in case but I'm not sure if that is because of something I have missed (ugh, don't ask what...).
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jan 6, 2012 8:56:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

weaving puzzle is working as it should for me, same with tailor rack and bidding tickets.
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jan 6, 2012 9:03:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GothicNinja

-Cannot renew expired labor (not sure which shoppe type or if all of them are affected)

I was able to successfully renew my expired shipwright labour. I believe I saw a post concerning this and it was only related to weaving (since the game believes a puzzle should be there to renew labour, and there isn't one [for many people]).
Ninjette of Cerulean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by GothicNinja at Jan 6, 2012 9:11:50 AM]
[Jan 6, 2012 9:10:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Dont forget that shoppes/stalls are paying "incorrect" taxes. It is stating there isn't the poe to collect it when there is, and tax is a different amount to what it should be.

From my own Tailor where the tax is 6050 currently per week.

January 5, 2012 1:19 AM -1,513 Weekly tax collected.

January 5, 2012 12:51 AM - Ye did not have enough money to cover the 1513 pieces of eight tax! Yer building can not do business until ye put the tax money in yer coffers and push the "Pay Now" button.

And regarding the rack about 75% of the rack is set to display which is a bug.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mari_ at Jan 6, 2012 9:16:36 AM]
[Jan 6, 2012 9:11:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

(1) I couldn't /cwho Fuzzy Wuzzy Fruitcakes-East :(
I suspect it's due to the number of characters because shorter names seem to be ok. Don't know whether the same problem happens to /who and f/who.

(2) I couldn't find the mechanism to rename pirates.

(3) Renaming crews and flags is not possible unless you happen to have a RM because there does not appear to be any other way to get to the RM shoppe.

(4) Managed to sail a sloop from Waterberry to Last Stand Hill. No brigand spawned during the entire journey. Dunno if it is because I was duty navigating on evade mode, but that is still pretty unusual.
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pomfret at Jan 6, 2012 9:29:48 AM]
[Jan 6, 2012 9:23:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I can't use Evilduck-East's old portraits on Evilduck. I am disappoint.

I would really love it if this could be made possible.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jan 6, 2012 9:32:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Perhaps some of the bugs are related to the origin of the ocean i.e. the rack problem only on Cobalt side?

Further testing: successfully moved an old driftwood around in my pretty little shack and it did eventually turn into prop.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jan 6, 2012 9:32:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clarence11

Another thing: I am (quite) sure I didn't have any pirates on Midnight or Cobalt before the merge yet I found 'Sizzly' and another random one when I first logged on Cerulean. In fact, I think I haven't had any pirates on either of the oceans for at least couple of months now. Maybe even more. I have reported that just in case but I'm not sure if that is because of something I have missed (ugh, don't ask what...).

I found a sizzly on Cobalt
http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=sizzly.

You should be able to log on to midnight and cobalt to check what pirates you have on the same account.
Clarence of Malachite and Formerly Crimson /e sobs

Looking for the action
[Jan 6, 2012 10:30:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wheebiscuit

In a short inter-arch pillage last night, some bugs showed up.

- Long -EAST / WEST names that send you a /TELL can't be replied to without typing in the whole name, instead of using the up arrow or the dropdown list list.

- When bugging this, I got engaged by a bot ship, and was pulled out of the /bug entry screen back to a full screen crow's nest screen. I have a nice picture of me with the crow's nest being slightly underwater...

- The ships that engage you on their own in the Boyle - Last Stand Hill Interarch included a Baghlah vs. a 6-person sloop. A bit unbalanced I think. Yes, it looks like a red route on the map.

On the positive side, bid tickets in you booty seem fine. I couldn't find a ship that has a ticked on Cobalt so can't check that on Cerulean. I did see that all my stall / shoppe tickets were gone.

Aarghbird of Cobalt and Cerulean and Aarghbird-east
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes
[Jan 6, 2012 10:37:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

- Long -EAST / WEST names that send you a /TELL can't be replied to without typing in the whole name, instead of using the up arrow or the dropdown list list.

I forgot to bug this too, but yeah. I made a friend on the Middy side and when she sent me a tell it took me so long to reply she'd logged out. Using the arrow to reply doesn't seem to work on hyphenated names; I got a tell just afterward from someone with a "normal" name and it worked fine.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jan 6, 2012 10:40:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

I had the up arrow issue too. Once I typed the name and sent a tell, I could use my keyboard to get to it again, but that first time on a long name is kinda annoying.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jan 6, 2012 10:57:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

The cost per LP to swabby a ship on Cerulean is 2x the cost on a normal ocean.
[Jan 6, 2012 10:57:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
PhoenyxStar

Ok.

I originally had the bug of the weaving puzzle not showing up on day 1. It has since shown up and I can play it without a problem.

Ships from Boyle - Last Stand Hill were Yellow to me and my 3 bots, the ones attacking me and they were full sloops to my 4 "Bums on stations"

I did a Cleo's Pearls to Sake yesterday and we had interesting results. First battle with 3 pirates and 1 bot, we got a sloop with 6 that was a greenish yellow colour that we beat easily with the swords. Very next fight was Barbs, orange Imps on what I think was a Dhow with 8 bots and we got thrashed. I think I made the comment at one point that they were Ruby swordfighting without the shooting us to hell part first. The most damage we sustained in ANY of the fights was 1 small CB and a ram - from what they tell me was a faunchan. Going to go make sure of ship sizes before I go out again, but we fought more of the faunchan types than anything else. 6 fights - 1 I hit the engage button on and 1 reengaged lost fight in that 11 league trip. Apart from that first fight though there wasn't anything lighter than a dark orange spawning at us until just off Sake which spawned a green one that surprised me enough that I missed hitting it.

The above pillage was set on default pillaging with noone Duty Navving by the way. Was busy writing down data after the first fight and didn't have someone on it again until after the last battle - the only times we saw "greenish" ships now that I think of it. Will check again on the way back to Cleo's Pearls at some point.

Um one thing I have noticed on the missions board, I have yet to see a "Fight the Zombies" mission appear and the "Fight the Skellies" missions don't seem to be reappearing very often - even if you JUST had the dratted thing and wanted it back because you whisked away without checking your purse first and had to go home and get PoE. Considering there are Zombies and Skellies on almost every island at the moment (Which is something that my jobbers yesterday expressed hope that it wasn't a bug and we speculated that they were there to "stress test" them without waiting for the usual spawning times of them) I find the lack of missions disconcerting.

Also, could someone please confirm/deny that you access the Navy of the Arch that you happen to be in at the time for missions. Asking because I recall getting sent to Jet to Navy from Ruby but at the moment standing in my shack on Jorvik the only navy showing is Eta, regardless of the time of day - only change in this was standin on Prolix after a skellie fight and getting the Lima on, but it switching back to Eta after whisking home.

I assume that the Thanes of the Frost Queen is a BK crew. Are they SUPPOSED to attack us as our spawns? It's been a while since I saw one and THAT was a replaced ship (Before you could buy "Chase them down" things)

Can confirm you can enter Atlantis. Can also confirm that you still shouldn't do it in a sloop and that Trikes sink sloops very fast.

I think that's all I have right now. Oh, it's not just BK type bot crews getting the East/West tags, we did have one that was a "normal" bot crew with a East appended. Have only seen them on the Interarch route at this point however
~ Phoenix or Danae

Depends on the colour of your ocean really.
[Jan 6, 2012 3:40:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

I assume that the Thanes of the Frost Queen is a BK crew. Are they SUPPOSED to attack us as our spawns? It's been a while since I saw one and THAT was a replaced ship (Before you could buy "Chase them down" things)

This is a bug that I have repeatedly /bugged and I believe it to have existed since the BK Expeditions release. It angers me particularly because in vessel records it makes it appear as if my crew's officers went out and lost to Brigand Kings when in fact they just lost some stock to ordinary brigands. I hope that this and the teaming-keys bug will be addressed soon, but I am not holding my breath.

At any rate, it is unrelated to the impending merge or the testing thereof.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jan 6, 2012 3:46:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
mouse2cat

In a short inter-arch pillage last night, some bugs showed up.

- When bugging this, I got engaged by a bot ship, and was pulled out of the /bug entry screen back to a full screen crow's nest screen. I have a nice picture of me with the crow's nest being slightly underwater...

- The ships that engage you on their own in the Boyle - Last Stand Hill Interarch included a Baghlah vs. a 6-person sloop. A bit unbalanced I think. Yes, it looks like a red route on the map.

On the positive side, bid tickets in you booty seem fine. I couldn't find a ship that has a ticked on Cobalt so can't check that on Cerulean. I did see that all my stall / shoppe tickets were gone.

Aarghbird of Cobalt and Cerulean and Aarghbird-east

I want to see that screencap!!!
Crabcake on Emerald and Obsidian
Current avatar by Kolibri
[Jan 6, 2012 4:35:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.skoonberg.com [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

On logging on for the first time, some equipped items are unequipped- eg my familiar and hat, Ivdripper's trousers

They are still in your booty panel, and re-equipping them works fine, but if this is going to happen when the oceans go live I would recommend some sort of warning to avoid mass pirate panic over missing clothes/familiars.

-East and -West pirates can't be added as roommates.
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Edit 2 times, last edit by senorita_esp at Jan 6, 2012 5:06:14 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 4:59:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Perhaps some of the bugs are related to the origin of the ocean i.e. the rack problem only on Cobalt side?

Further testing: successfully moved an old driftwood around in my pretty little shack and it did eventually turn into prop.

So, after checking the tailors I could get into on the Midnight side of the ocean...I see prices (say, Needles in the Sand on Zeta).

Navy seems fine to me but I can't test all of the features due to the fact that I don't have enough experience to try duty and battle navigation missions. Working on it, though.

What comes to the characters I found on Cerulean - I was sure I deleted them but since they are there I can not argue against that.

I have participated some tournaments and on top of my head I can't think of something that would've seemed wrong. I can add to the list the one TH and couple of dig expos I was happy to be jobbed to the other day - all looked normal to me, jobberwise.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jan 6, 2012 5:49:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

-East and -West pirates can't be added as roommates.

Does this mean Aethera-East can't be Aethera's roommate, or that Aethera-East can't be anyone's roommate?
[Jan 6, 2012 6:07:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skiffygrrl

Found a friend who has a pirate that's f/o in a crew on cerulean. She can job 2 of us into her crew, but she cannot bring us in full. will bug this.

Also, yesterday or the day before, I started at my home island for one of my 2 pirates (adrianalidah-east), and hopped every colonised island in my home arch until the LPs for those islands were memmed. Today, only 1 island shows up. So the hopping I did the other day didn't stick. Was there a wipe in the last 48 hrs?
Adrianalidah and variants everywhere
Gwynhwyfahr in a few places

Current avatar courtesy of a game glitch, Halloween 2008
[Edit 2 times, last edit by skiffygrrl at Jan 6, 2012 6:23:18 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 6:15:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sff.net/people/a.gormley    skiffygrrl [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

There is a known issue with memming, including islands showing up. I have all of Cobalt memmed, and I'm missing half of it, including islands.

As for the joining: I can join someone just fine as SO, FO and O. When you say ' the option appeared nowhere' you mean it wasn't in the radial on the pirate? I hate to ask, but were they only looking in the click menu under the crew tab, instead of clicking on the actual pirate standing next to them?
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Aethera21 at Jan 6, 2012 6:28:41 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 6:24:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skiffygrrl

No idea about the joining; it was my friend who's the fo, so I couldn't see, and she just logged off to go to bed (3:30 am her time).

will see tomorrow maybe.
Adrianalidah and variants everywhere
Gwynhwyfahr in a few places

Current avatar courtesy of a game glitch, Halloween 2008
[Jan 6, 2012 6:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sff.net/people/a.gormley    skiffygrrl [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

One thing to check: how to dummies made for people whose names have been change behave?

I know that on Sage, the SF dummy I have of an alt who was later deleted generates random images (mostly guys with long beards) for the fights. This remains true even after a new character of the same name is made. So.. will an SF dummy of Apollo still work properly if the Apollo it was made for is now Apollo-West, or will I be foiled in my hat-spying?
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tilinka at Jan 6, 2012 6:46:03 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 6:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizthegrey
Developer (retired)

Should anyone feel like going mano a mano with me, I'm fancying some sloop on sloop action in the Winter Solstice event blockade happening on Cerulean.

I'll be on as Dolphingirl or as Lizthegrey.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lizthegrey at Jan 6, 2012 7:28:16 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 7:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://plus.google.com/106912596786226524817/posts [Link]  Go to top 
Onehalf

Has anyone tested if heartie lists were automatically updated? Aka if you had a heartie "Bill" who is now "Bill-east", is "Bill" or "Bill-east" displayed on the heartie list? Same for mute lists.
Onehalf
-Hunter-
[Jan 6, 2012 7:47:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 138   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates