• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2055 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Dwarfplan

Prices for Ship, zombie charm...? Reply to this Post

Ok, so I am not really sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I feel that I should ask this somewhere, because I frankly don't know what I am doing. I have been playing this game for a fair amount of time, but my sales interactions have rarely included direct trades with players, mainly I just do stuff through shops. But now I want to sell a painted green & aqua sloop I have, and I really don't know what price I should try to sell it for. Also, I am not sure if people really sell these much... But if people do sell them, what would be a reasonable price for a medium zombie charm? Thanks for your help guys.
[Jan 5, 2012 4:28:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Huskytool

Re: Prices for Ship, zombie charm...? Reply to this Post

Ok, so I am not really sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I feel that I should ask this somewhere, because I frankly don't know what I am doing. I have been playing this game for a fair amount of time, but my sales interactions have rarely included direct trades with players, mainly I just do stuff through shops. But now I want to sell a painted green & aqua sloop I have, and I really don't know what price I should try to sell it for. Also, I am not sure if people really sell these much... But if people do sell them, what would be a reasonable price for a medium zombie charm? Thanks for your help guys.

You can post in your ocean's corresponding 'Bazaar' forum section. I believe there is already a stickied thread for selling sloops and you could create your own thread for selling the charm and sloop. I'd search the forums for previous sales on the charm. That way you could get an idea on what it's worth.

Edit:
Also, rarely will having a painted ship increase the value of a ship, unless it is an expensive kind such as black. It might not always be like that, but in my personal experience I have found it to be as such.

Good luck!
----------------------------------------
Tournus of Meridian
--
Formerly Yester of Midnight
Formerly Losttoday of Viridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Huskytool at Jan 5, 2012 5:53:02 AM]
[Jan 5, 2012 5:50:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainnkid

Re: Prices for Ship, zombie charm...? Reply to this Post

Ahoy mate,
You can use your respective 'Ocean Bazaar' section. That'll be the best bet for you. Or, just go the inn and try your luck!
Some useful links:

Cobalt Bazaar
Hunter Bazaar
Jade: Bazaar (Spanish Ocean)
Malachite Bazaar
Midnight Bazaar
Opal Basar (German Ocean)
Sage Bazaar
Viridian Bazaar

Hope that helps :-)
Captainnkid on all oceans.
[Jan 5, 2012 11:49:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates