• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5538 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Ambrygold

Abandoned shoppe orders

When (or if) does a order become abandoned at a shoppe if some one never picks it up?
----------------------------------------
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Jan 4, 2012 11:44:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
James_Savory

Re: Abandoned shoppe orders

After 40 days from completion of the order the order becomes 'abandoned'
Nemo says, "U giv poe"

Yaasoo - All oceans
[Jan 5, 2012 12:40:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

Once it is marked abandoned, you (or anyone who manages the stall/shoppe) can deliver it. It will go to your booty or the stall hold.
Misscee on Cobalt

[Jan 5, 2012 4:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrygold

Just passing on some info here it has been 30 days and item has not been marked as abandoned, the answer to my petition was "it take AROUND 40 day" not as clear of an answer as I would have liked.

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Jan 28, 2012 8:05:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shoppe_management

The answer is pretty black and white right there.

Said article wrote: 
If an order is left "ready" without being delivered for more than 40 days, then the order becomes "abandoned" and can be delivered by the shop owner or any manager.

Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Jan 28, 2012 8:57:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrygold

I know it was just the "around" part, I just dont like gray around the edges thats all lol no biggy either way.

[Jan 31, 2012 11:11:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

As far as I am aware, it takes precisely 40 days and has never been proven differently. I think with other processes in the game, such as pirate purging and ship reset, there is a reaper task which executes occasionally and services anything older than a given period. But I don't think this is the case for shoppe orders; it would make more sense to just switch the "abandoned" bit on on the 40-day anniversary of the order date.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Feb 1, 2012 12:00:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates