• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 144
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 24635 times and has 143 replies Next Thread
Mamabuns2

On behalf of SmD Royals

The following quotes are from the following thread that many of you know very well. http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=177512&offset=0

Ever :

Posts in this thread that contain trolling or bashing someone will be ignored. This thread is NOT about politics, but about choosing 1 building.

Mamabuns :

Yes, we have decided to change the original plans for Acanthaster. This is completely due to the announcement of the merger. Which if you do not know about by now get out from under your rock please. Our original plan was to place the following housing Shacks, Cottages, and a Mansion. Shacks are to make Gila a greenie spawn Arch. We also had planned on placing the following Bazaars : IM, Tailor, and Weavery or Furnisher.

We had decided to place the IM shoppe since there is a chance that we will be connected to Viridian on the Gila Arch. This Shoppe is not a Vanity Shoppe as Emmett insists that it is. It will be dusted and something put in its place if after the merger we see that there is no need for it. As of right now we think there may be a need for the extra CBs.

When we merge with Viridian there are all the housing options.

We made this thread to get Mala involved and all some want to do is Tart at everything that other Mates do, because they have to much time on their hands.

If you have any questions you can either send me a PM here or /tell in game. :)

We as the royals of Sick Man's Dream are not avoiding anyones tarts about Acanathaster as which has been stated by others. It's just that some of us, as adults, have real lives to take care of and they do come before the forum and the fail trolls of Mala.

As I had said earlier if anyone has any questions that are valid please send me a PM or /tell in game so it is not lost to the tarting that will start on this thread. I give it about 3 min before something is posted. :)

Best of luck to everyone with the up coming merger. :D

Edit: I myself will not be responding to tarting and trolling on this thread.

----------------------------------------
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mamabuns2 at Jan 4, 2012 9:07:17 PM]
[Jan 4, 2012 8:41:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Re: On behalf of SmD Royals

Nice post, it's obvious that SMD is the "bigger" flag.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 4, 2012 8:52:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

The following quotes are from the following thread that many of you know very well. http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=177512&offset=0

Ever :

Posts in this thread that contain trolling or bashing someone will be ignored. This thread is NOT about politics, but about choosing 1 building.

So...does that mean you are disregarding the point where Ever posted Lolcats? Or when he/she said a different building, for the reaction? Or perhaps all of Boyk's posts?

Just wondering.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Jan 4, 2012 8:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

So you posted a new thread, and added nothing new? Fantastic.

1. Why is the bank inaccessible?

2. Why is there an IM shoppe when three stalls work fine.

3. Why is SMD doing nothing to promote stalls on this island, and if they intend to ever do so, what exactly is the plan?

4. Why is the palace selling stock at such incredibly unfair prices? Do you not care about pillagers? The prices would be fine if you were promoting stalls to sell their stock first, yet you don't do this either.

5. Why was the island news not even updated with the changed build plan.

6. What exactly does SMD do on Acanthaster? I've seen nothing, and this "vital" IM shoppe does not even function.

If you won't be responding, I don't see the point of this thread. Do remind me of how exactly SMD are the "good guys."
Emmett
[Edit 2 times, last edit by monstersoda at Jan 4, 2012 9:24:12 PM]
[Jan 4, 2012 9:17:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Ever :

So...does that mean you are disregarding the point where Ever posted Lolcats? Or when he/she said a different building, for the reaction? Or perhaps all of Boyk's posts?

Just wondering.

I dont see where he said no LOLcats.

I believe having fun is acceptable.

So you posted a new thread, and added nothing new? Fantastic.

3. Why is SMD doing nothing to promote stalls on this island, and if they intend to ever do so, what exactly is the plan?

4. Why is the palace selling stock at such incredibly unfair prices? Do you not care about pillagers? The prices would be fine if you were promoting stalls to sell their stock first, yet you don't do this either.

6. What exactly does SMD do on Acanthaster? I've seen nothing, and this "vital" IM shoppe does not even function.

If you won't be responding, I don't see the point of this thread. Do remind me of how exactly SMD are the "good guys."

If you have any questions you can either send me a PM here or /tell in game. :)

Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 4, 2012 9:26:45 PM]
[Jan 4, 2012 9:20:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

She is perfectly capable of answering questions in this thread. The fact that the introductory post is useless does not change that fact.

But I forgot, she's better than everyone, and won't sink to the level of actually being forthcoming with her posts.

Oh well. Few more weeks of this nonsense, and a Viridian flag will knock her off the ivory tower anyway. Thanks for wasting time.
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Jan 4, 2012 9:30:38 PM]
[Jan 4, 2012 9:28:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

She is perfectly capable of answering questions in this thread. The fact that the introductory post is useless does not change that fact.

But I forgot, she's better than everyone, and won't sink to the level of actually being forthcoming with her posts.

Oh well. Few more weeks of this nonsense, and a Viridian flag will knock her off the ivory tower anyway. Thanks for wasting time.

Mama wrote: As I had said earlier if anyone has any questions that are valid please send me a PM or /tell in game so it is not lost to the tarting that will start on this thread. I give it about 3 min before something is posted. :)

Best of luck to everyone with the up coming merger. :D

Edit: I myself will not be responding to tarting and trolling on this thread.

You're wrong it took 5 minutes Mama. Hehe.

[Jan 4, 2012 9:38:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Ever :

Just wondering.

I dont see where he said no LOLcats.

I believe having fun is acceptable.

LOLcats don't choose buildings...unless ceiling cat. Due to the fact he is watching you.

Or maybe basement cat, if you lean that way.
Ions

[Jan 4, 2012 9:39:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Edited for Ions.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 4, 2012 10:07:22 PM]
[Jan 4, 2012 9:43:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

The point of asking these questions on the forums is so the answers are accessible to the public. There's no use to anyone if the answers are kept private. I don't see what the issue with asking these questions in public is unless the OP has something to hide.
[removed by SOPA]
[Jan 5, 2012 6:39:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Okay, so the previous thread was just about to die down, and you thought you'd respark the same argument? Wow, that's clever.

The point of asking these questions on the forums is so the answers are accessible to the public. There's no use to anyone if the answers are kept private. I don't see what the issue with asking these questions in public is unless the OP has something to hide.

I entirely agree with this. If you don't want to answer questions about your island management, maybe you shouldn't be a flag involved in public politics. Ignore 'tarting' if you wish but you should answer straight questions.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jan 5, 2012 10:11:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

We're going to have a civil talk about this, no bashing okay Emmett? I'm not really sure why I'm doing this, maybe I'm in a good mood.

I'm not speaking for SMD, as I'm not apart of it. Just my opinions so we can have a discussion that doesn't end in tarting. Please.

I'm going to pretend you're nodding your head right now.

Okay first question.

Ever put it where he thought best, I'm not really sure if he realized it was positioned in a place where people couldn't get to it on the big map. Sometimes there are lighter water spots on the map that allow you to walk on them. So maybe he thought that, because the water outline is lighter near the bank you could walk across it. People don't normally walk the island unless they're playing hide in seek (which I enjoy a lot). They usually use the mini map. I don't see this as a huge deal myself. It's just as easy to click the mini map and walk right in.

2. Why is there an IM shoppe when three stalls work fine?Mama basically answered that in her post. When the merge happens there is a possibility that the Viridian side will connect to Acanthaster. Therefore, CBs will be needed there if that happens because I'm assuming Viridian people will sail their ships over here to cade. That would mean that her island would probably be caded first, and isn't that what you want anyways?

I know they're going to do some events after the merge happens to try to get people on the island. Right now, theres nothing you can really do about it. It's kind of the sit and wait period and planning events period.

I went to the island and they're selling rum at 69, which is kinda high. But, I also went to Zuyua and they're selling rum at 72. Celesta they're selling it at 68. Duat the highest is 67. Fugu is also set at 69. (Insert dirty joke here)
So it isn't just them that have high rum prices. Which I think need to be lowered aswell for all islands. That's just too high.

5. Why was the island news not even updated with the changed build plan?
Personally, I never even look at the news on an island and didn't even know they had their old plan up still. I know that Ever has got a new job, and hasn't been on much lately. Not everyone can be on 24/7. Plus he might've forgot about it, since not a lot of people check it, but I'm sure this will remind him to change it when he gets back to playing.

They are waiting for the merge to see what islands will connect to what for the IM shoppe, as said above.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 5, 2012 11:49:29 AM]
[Jan 5, 2012 11:46:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

4. Why is the palace selling stock at such incredibly unfair prices? Do you not care about pillagers? The prices would be fine if you were promoting stalls to sell their stock first, yet you don't do this either. I went to the island and they're selling rum at 69, which is kinda high. But, I also went to Zuyua and they're selling rum at 72. Celesta they're selling it at 68. Duat the highest is 67. Fugu is also set at 69. (Insert dirty joke here) So it isn't just them that have high rum prices. Which I think need to be lowered aswell for all islands. That's just too high.

But Zuyua's owners, whom I know very well, and love, cause they are awesome, are also a smaller flag, with less abilities to produce rum.

Also Tango, if you ever want to play Island Hide and Seek, count me in.
Ions

[Jan 5, 2012 12:28:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

4. Why is the palace selling stock at such incredibly unfair prices? Do you not care about pillagers? The prices would be fine if you were promoting stalls to sell their stock first, yet you don't do this either. I went to the island and they're selling rum at 69, which is kinda high. But, I also went to Zuyua and they're selling rum at 72. Celesta they're selling it at 68. Duat the highest is 67. Fugu is also set at 69. (Insert dirty joke here) So it isn't just them that have high rum prices. Which I think need to be lowered aswell for all islands. That's just too high.

But Zuyua's owners, whom I know very well, and love, cause they are awesome, are also a smaller flag, with less abilities to produce rum.

Also Tango, if you ever want to play Island Hide and Seek, count me in.

Well, Zuyua is also one of those islands that a lot of people go to. Personally I go to it a lot for the Barra-Zuyua route and don't neccessarily like buying rum there. So I choose to buy it at Barra instead as the rum is 10 poe cheaper the last time I checked. No offence to your flag at all, but that is pretty high, small flag or not.

And I could definitely go for some Hide and Seek. I haven't done it in ages.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 5, 2012 12:44:01 PM]
[Jan 5, 2012 12:36:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Yo Emmett, what do we think about this excuse? Lame or perfectly acceptable?
Sincerely
[Jan 5, 2012 1:18:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Tango, I'll talk to Mrj and Pete and see what we can do to drop the prices.

Also, I haven't played Island Hide and Seek (without running it, in Maylachite '10...) since I was with The Ocean Raiders on Virid.
Ions

[Jan 5, 2012 2:06:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Emmett, I understand you are unhappy that the current SMD took down Gallo's and Kaine's former strong bonded alliance; but please the bitterness in your posts bring the thought into my head that you are hurt personally in reality. Remember this will never affect you in real life, so I ask you to please stop seeming as though you have taken this to a real life level.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 5, 2012 2:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Ever put it where he thought best, I'm not really sure if he realized it was positioned in a place where people couldn't get to it on the big map. Sometimes there are lighter water spots on the map that allow you to walk on them. So maybe he thought that, because the water outline is lighter near the bank you could walk across it. People don't normally walk the island unless they're playing hide in seek (which I enjoy a lot). They usually use the mini map. I don't see this as a huge deal myself. It's just as easy to click the mini map and walk right in.
I didn't understand this question until you answered it. Why is this even an issue? I'm not sure if you answered this, but it can still be accessed via the mini-map, yes? With an island as crowded (props, spawns) as Acanthaster, I can empathize with the trickiness in placing buildings. At least it was the bank and not a building with higher traffic (like a bazaar or shoppe), I suppose.
[removed by SOPA]
[Jan 5, 2012 3:14:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

I didn't understand this question until you answered it. Why is this even an issue? I'm not sure if you answered this, but it can still be accessed via the mini-map, yes? With an island as crowded (props, spawns) as Acanthaster, I can empathize with the trickiness in placing buildings. At least it was the bank and not a building with higher traffic (like a bazaar or shoppe), I suppose.

Yes, it can still be accessed perfectly through the mini map.

[Jan 5, 2012 3:22:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Emmett, I understand you are unhappy that the current SMD took down Gallo's and Kaine's former strong bonded alliance; but please the bitterness in your posts bring the thought into my head that you are hurt personally in reality. Remember this will never affect you in real life, so I ask you to please stop seeming as though you have taken this to a real life level.

Win
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 5, 2012 3:55:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

It isn't actually an issue, since you can access the bank by walking next up to it, you can't just walk right up to it.

People like to complain alot. Let me introduce you to Emmett and welcome to Malachite Parley.

Edit: Spelling/Grammar
Sincerely
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ade446 at Jan 5, 2012 4:13:19 PM]
[Jan 5, 2012 4:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I must say that the spot for the bank is awesome, just like a big finger placed in front of a certain fair.
But since you admitted it was a mistake well... build a bridge.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jan 5, 2012 4:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

I must say that the spot for the bank is awesome, just like a big finger placed in front of a certain fair.
But since you admitted it was a mistake well... build a bridge.

I think Ever liked the spot, whether it was accessable through the big map or not. I wouldn't call it a mistake, and no one ever said it was, just that he liked the spot and just realized after that you couldn't walk to it (I don't know for sure as I haven't spoken to him about it). Or he placed it fully knowing you couldn't walk up right next to it and thought it wasn't a big deal, which it really isn't. As shown by Boyk, you can go inside it from the big map aswell.

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 5, 2012 4:55:28 PM]
[Jan 5, 2012 4:41:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Thank you for finally answering a a question, it would be great to see SMD start to do this.

Building placement is the type of thing that you must keep everyone in mind for. I enjoy walking to the buildings, and quite a lot of people do as well, and this was something highly enjoyable in the past. (Also my role as an island designer, who admittedly has only made CI map, makes me cringe when I see this placement.) Just because you get the buildings one way, you can not take for granted that everyone does it.

And yes Boyk, I'm not thrilled with Ion's response about Zuyua, but I've already talked with him about it. The difference is that Explicit does not feel the need to consider my reasonable points as an assault on their way of life. Some people take criticism the way it is intended to be taken.

But yes, thank you for answering this for SMD. While sitting around waiting is, odd, to say the least, at least it is an answer without some ridiculous attack on me interwoven.

A sigh of relief for rationality.
Emmett
[Jan 5, 2012 5:32:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Thank you for finally answering a a question, it would be great to see SMD start to do this.

Building placement is the type of thing that you must keep everyone in mind for. I enjoy walking to the buildings, and quite a lot of people do as well, and this was something highly enjoyable in the past. (Also my role as an island designer, who admittedly has only made CI map, makes me cringe when I see this placement.) Just because you get the buildings one way, you can not take for granted that everyone does it.

And yes Boyk, I'm not thrilled with Ion's response about Zuyua, but I've already talked with him about it. The difference is that Explicit does not feel the need to consider my reasonable points as an assault on their way of life. Some people take criticism the way it is intended to be taken.

But yes, thank you for answering this for SMD. While sitting around waiting is, odd, to say the least, at least it is an answer without some ridiculous attack on me interwoven.

A sigh of relief for rationality.

I agree that you have to keep in mind everyone when it comes to building placement. But I don't think it is the worst building placement ever and it is still accessable.

It would be nice if all discussions were this way, without all the tarting. But I don't think that will ever be possible with the amount of personalities that post on the forums.
Not everyone is going to agree, certainly we aren't.
But I'd like to try to keep it this way for now if possible.
Thank you for replying in the same manner.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Jan 5, 2012 6:08:40 PM]
[Jan 5, 2012 6:05:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

The difference is that Explicit does not feel the need to consider my reasonable points as an assault on their way of life. Some people take criticism the way it is intended to be taken.

The day you get your head out of your ass, people in general may start listening to your 'reasonable points'. I hope you take my criticism the way it is intented to be taken and not as an insult on your way of life.
Sincerely
[Jan 5, 2012 6:26:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Yes, you can't walk right to the door to the bank. So what? There are three considerations with building placement:

1) Getting to buildings
2) Aesthetics
3) Not covering spawns

Acanthaster is a terribly constructed island. Half the island is inaccessible from the other half before any buildings are placed. Given this, the fact that you can't walk door-to-door from any two buildings is a guaranteed. 1) cannot possibly be truly achieved on this island.

The bank in particularly is the LEAST important building for anyone to walk to. All buildings that a greenie or any other player wants to get to are easily reached. The location we placed it a) looks great (2) and b) covers no spawns (3). We are very happy with where the bank is placed and can see no good reason to object to the location.

Yes, 3 stalls are working fine now. In case you hadn't heard, there are a few minor changes being made to the ocean soon... namely, an ocean merger with a very large ocean. As has now been explained in two threads, we feel this has a significant effect on the Island's position. Acanthaster will either be at the edge of the ocean - and thus be a frequent stop for people doing flotillas and SMHs beyond the fringes of civilisation - or the first/last stop between the two oceans. In either case we believe there will be a large traffic through the island, and that an IM shop will likely be very useful for making sure people can operate in this area.

We might be wrong. We are prepared to accept that sometime in the not to distant future we may scrap the IM because it is not worth it. However, the luxury of building a shop is that we can scrap it at a later date. If we had built another bizaar or housing on the island, we would be stuck with it. Rather than fix us into something that cannot be changed, we've opted for something we think might be of benefit that can be altered at a later date if necessary.

If you're going to err, make sure your error can be corrected.

We are not overbuying on basic commodities, but keeping a decent lower level.

We are not overselling on produced commodities, but keeping a good floor price.

We are not overtaxing stallowners.

What more was it you wanted here?

Incredibly unfair? All prices where competition from stall owners is present are well below average. Rum is about equivalent to ocean average for a palace/fort. Maybe its a little high - we will discuss and review as we're always happy to take comments and constructive criticism from our fellow players - but "incredibly unfair" is clearly an overstatement.

How many different places do you want us to say the same thing?

Hey guess what hasn't happened yet... that ocean merger we mentioned, once or twice, as being a main driver behind the IM.

We are caring for the native endangered penguin population, which is steadily growing due to all the fish we feed them. We are providing a black market to complete the attractions in an archipelego. We're providing a large variety of paints for people with houses. We're keeping stock for pillages/traders up. We're keeping a reasonable floor price on commodities.

Was there something more you wanted?
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jedra at Jan 6, 2012 6:17:55 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 6:13:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

The ocean merger does not scrap basic economic functions, and using it for a catch-all cover for everything is rather nonsensical. It is clear that this will be the answer for everything, so I'll give up the gun at this point.

Edit: I suppose I was just asking SMD to actually run their island, and not wait until the merge to actually govern the island.
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Jan 6, 2012 9:59:44 PM]
[Jan 6, 2012 9:58:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Kaine, thanks for actually addressing the questions instead of taking character potshots. I definitely don't agree with you about having an IM shoppe there (Viridian players will open stalls to increase supply if it is on an important route, as well as increasing demand), and I hope that you will stand by your word and replace it with a bazaar when that proves to be the case. (Even if you don't have the island any more, since the other thing that Viridian pirates will bring is blockades to our islands.)
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jan 7, 2012 9:44:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

I'm sure it's been told to you time and time again Emmett, but economics is a tricky craft. There are reasons why top economists don't agree. And no, it's not because of petty arguments against other's character.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Jan 7, 2012 10:47:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates