• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1356 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Capndi

Acanthaster on yypedia Reply to this Post

I want to change Yypedia to show that newly colonized Acanthaster now has a bid market. How is this done?
[Dec 29, 2011 3:46:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Re: Acanthaster on yypedia Reply to this Post

I can't really answer your question, but in the very limited Wiki editing I've done, I've opened a similar page and essentially copied and pasted the relevant code.
----------------------------------------
[removed by SOPA]
[Dec 29, 2011 6:36:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

I've opened a similar page and essentially copied and pasted the relevant code.

Aye, this here was going to be my suggestion. Look at how other articles do things, and do it the same way. Basically the minimum you want to do is add the market to the Acanthaster Spits article. Creating an article for the building is a little more complicated, and can be left to someone else. =)

Alternately, I'll be doing a runaround to update the new islands' articles. Someday...
[Dec 29, 2011 6:51:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

I've done a bit of updating on the Acanthaster Spits article. Interesting to see that a few of the buildings on the island share names with buildings on other oceans. I guess all the good names are taken :P
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 30, 2011 11:12:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Stephensam wrote: 
I guess all the good names bad puns are taken :P

Fixed. =P
[Dec 30, 2011 2:02:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Stephensam wrote: 
I guess all the good names bad puns AWESOME PUNS! are taken :P

Fixed. =P

~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Jan 4, 2012 11:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates