• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4149 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Indulgance

POKER GAME- 1st Place Prize - Sloop

Ahoy me hearties, i shall be running a poker game at 4pm game time as soon as i have 10 willing participants

It will be a local game, 20-200 poe buy in.
It will cost 6.5k to me to be allowed to buy in, and once you have bought in there will be NO rebuys.
After i have established 10 players i shall start the game at 4pm game time and you will all be invited, the winner wins a sloop.

I'll be moderating the game and be keeping a close eye to see if anybody rebuys (: if someone rebuys they will be kicked from the game.

Think your the best poker player? Reckon all those all inners have it coming to them? XD then sign up for a chance to win a sloop, game will be at 4pm game time.

send me message in game or post here if interested
List of people signed up so far-
Accara
Reyernie
Countz
Blacksmokej
Unionjack
Yabam
Juniorgando
Yohojasco
Xsoundladyx
Capsparro
----------------------------------------
[Edit 8 times, last edit by Indulgance at Dec 28, 2011 5:00:24 PM]
[Dec 28, 2011 2:53:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Indulgance

Re: POKER GAME- 1st Place Prize - Sloop

The Game was a huge success (thanks to our participants) and Countz won the sloop.
I hope to do another game like this soon so keep your eye out for more threads like this (:
[Dec 29, 2011 4:11:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates