• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4684 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Ajsboy

Because I felt like getting into the Christmas spirit...

For a while now I've been contemplating a yard sale or something to get rid of a lot of stuff I have lying around, but instead I decided that maybe all you pirates might just prefer an extra christmas present instead.

So over the next few days I shall pop up on the noticeboard multiple times jobbing for a "pilly", instead however message to the jobbers will be a christmas or holiday (as i'm sure I have to be politically correct) related question, first person to answer it in a tell gets jobbed aboard and recieves a random present (I will lay a load around on the deck and people can pick one).

I'm by no means promising fams as prizes but I will be adding some ships an lany/ci furni aswell as anything else I decide to give away.

Hope all you pirates have a great holiday :)

And a quick thanks to heebb for donating a prize :P
----------------------------------------
Ajsboy
Captain of the Midnight Reavers
Avatar by the Extremely Talented DarkFaery
I've tried my hands at 1Puzzle tutorials[
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ajsboy at Dec 24, 2011 3:17:30 PM]
[Dec 24, 2011 2:56:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates