• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 26
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10252 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
Chavez67

An entirely not noble idea

It'd be pretty epic/memorable if the first day blockades open, every Midnight flag stole every island from every Cobalt flag, in one huge simulblockade spanning dozens of islands.
----------------------------------------

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Dec 20, 2011 4:25:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

Re: An entirely not noble idea

I'M TELLING!
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Dec 20, 2011 4:33:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Yeah, it would be.
But that would require Midnight players to, like, leave the inns and docks. Like that's going to happen.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Dec 20, 2011 4:45:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

me, in a /tell the other day wrote: 
multi-drop on cobalt? =D

Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Dec 20, 2011 4:56:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

it could also happen the other way around. Don't underestimate the OTHER guys greed. muahahahhahaaa.

That's why at the first sign of foul play from their side, I request a full blown war against any Cobalt ship entering our waters.

I hope both sides will welcome eachother to their respective lands without any BS and any trickery. Peace is the first priority, but us Midnight players can and will endulge in war tactics.

What do you think I am? Chopped liver?
[Dec 20, 2011 6:17:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

Who mentioned greed or foul play? The huge multi-drops a year ago were super fun, and blockades in general are fun.

It's not about Midnight vs Cobalt, it's about boomy fun with new people!
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Dec 20, 2011 6:26:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

Culli!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
[Dec 20, 2011 6:35:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

I'm sure the Cobalt Ocean would welcome your 50% of war chests given directly to their palaces!
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 20, 2011 6:38:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez67

I'm sure the Cobalt Ocean would welcome your 50% of war chests given directly to their palaces!

Their economy is that bad, huh?

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Dec 20, 2011 8:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Their economy is that bad, huh?

Yeah, it's terrible! They want 10K for a black box!
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 20, 2011 9:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

All I wanna know is when can I start moving ships and stock?
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Dec 20, 2011 10:05:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Can't we just buy coblat?

And how many flags can you merge in a week? Would be amusing if all of midnight merged into 1 flag.
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Dec 21, 2011 4:22:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez67

Does anyone else feel like God has decided to merge Canada and Mexico?

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Dec 21, 2011 5:18:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Pretty much. Eh?
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Dec 21, 2011 8:01:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Si, hoser.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Dec 21, 2011 10:40:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Craftydai

Ha, Midnight's population isn't great yet the blockaders here pull teeth to get their jobbers (the occasional limb comes loose, but who doesn't want a peg,eye-patch, or hook?). The strageties that are planned are just as effective. I don't know much about colbat, but if their anything like the blockaders around here its gonna be good poe chances for jobbers. Gosh, thats its i'm coming back to the game, can't miss all of this action! However i do say, Midnight got swag.

-Sweat
[Dec 21, 2011 4:15:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Ha, Midnight's population isn't great yet the blockaders here pull teeth to get their jobbers (the occasional limb comes loose, but who doesn't want a peg,eye-patch, or hook?). The strageties that are planned are just as effective. I don't know much about colbat, but if their anything like the blockaders around here its gonna be good poe chances for jobbers. Gosh, thats its i'm coming back to the game, can't miss all of this action! However i do say, Midnight got swag.

-Sweat

From what I've read, Cobalt pays a lot more to their jobbers than Midnight, dunno if that really will matter in the end or not.
[Dec 21, 2011 7:07:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

-Sweat

From what I've read, Cobalt pays a lot more to their jobbers than Midnight, dunno if that really will matter in the end or not.

Thats becasue our jobbers are cheaper!
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

[Dec 21, 2011 7:39:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedShadow2

-Sweat

That might just be because Midnight has more blockades?
RedShadow - Cerulean

Spot Collector! Always Willing to Buy/Trade - My List of Boats (Google Doc.)

Cerulean Boat Collectors List (Google Doc.)
[Dec 21, 2011 8:58:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

-Sweat

That might just be because Midnight has more blockades?

No, I told you why already, now shush you !

All kidding aside, I expect most blockades if not all will have matching pay. It isnt that we dont have any 2k a seg blockades. It is just we have not had any recently. Not that I remeber. Or is Red right?
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

[Dec 21, 2011 9:56:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djibouti

I hope both sides will welcome each other to their respective lands without any BS and any trickery.

Personally I'm rooting for the Great Midbalt War of 2012. We all declare war on Cobalt flags, they declare war on us and we have a year of angry cross-ocean blockades. Remember they're different, therefor they're bad and we must hate them. Plus they all said we look like jerks.
Crispix
Pirates of the Damned
Yar, the laws of science be a harsh mistress.
[Dec 22, 2011 1:13:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrSquiddy

I be lookin' forward to the Great War of 2012. We all declare war on each other and have a year of jolly pan-oceanic blockades. Remember, they be pirates, therefore they be just as fun to blockade as us, and we lubbit.

On a related note, congratulations to Boochin' Blaggards 2011 fer bein' the only flag (besides Bipolar and Tyr's Own) to attack a non-dead flag (besides Bipolar or Tyr's Own).

-- Squiddy
[Dec 23, 2011 5:47:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Somebody wrote: 
colbat
The l is migrating even further left.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Dec 23, 2011 6:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Somebody wrote: 
colbat

Quit making fun of how people spell Clobat. Show some respect to Lcobat! We need to spell Cobatl right, just once, before there is no more Cobalt. :D
[Dec 23, 2011 7:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
djibouti

Somebody wrote: 
colbat

Quit making fun of how people spell Clobat. Show some respect to Lcobat! We need to spelll Cobat right, just once, before there is no morle Cobat. :D

fixled (Cobat!)
Crispix
Pirates of the Damned
Yar, the laws of science be a harsh mistress.
[Dec 23, 2011 10:07:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Do it this weekend on the test ocean. It won't cost you anything :P
[removed by SOPA]
[Jan 4, 2012 1:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates