• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5318 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Dylan

Scupperer's NOBLE idea; seeking sponsors

Ahoy mates!

I have some ships available to me, some of which I am prepared to use as collateral to insure that any flags taking part don't lose ships as such.

However, although I am willing to provide free "sinking insurance" for everybody, what I really want to see is all Midblat flags able to compete on an even keel here. And that means I'd like to see sponsors. Of prizes for winning, but also for booby prizes (and I will post a picture of a booby in this thread for good sponsors!)

The format is a very simple 50v50 pirates on the board. My aim is to ensure that the teams which don't have a great start to the League do manage to contest until the end of it, and above all to show that Midnight and Cobalt have talented blockade teams.

Midnight must have at least a dozen island-holding flags keen to prove that they are the very best, and Coblat surely must too.

But above all, this is also open to smaller flags, with 2-5 navigators. Offer to sponsor them, kthxplox.
[Dec 18, 2011 1:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Re: Scupperer's NOBLE idea; seeking sponsors

Poke me in game.

To make it clear, will this 50 on 50 be cobalt vs midnight or just any 2 flags?
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Dec 19, 2011 8:40:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

Any two flags, it's a tournament kind of thing:
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=177297
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Dec 19, 2011 8:47:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

ur shipz float funny ...
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Dec 20, 2011 4:28:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates