• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 61
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12726 times and has 60 replies Next Thread
Ilyarus2004

Anyone Else?

Anyone else coming back from the dead because of the merger, I just can't seem to quit for more than a couple months.
----------------------------------------
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Dec 17, 2011 7:38:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eyedea24

Re: Anyone Else?

Nope, you're the only one.
Eyedea of Midnight and Sage

The Greatest Speech Ever Made
[Dec 17, 2011 7:42:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marcoromero

Dear Ilya, I am looking forward to this merger. Hopefully we will embark in many piratey adventures together. You are bad at HoN. Arrrr!
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
[Dec 17, 2011 11:48:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
selyobwoc

O.O Daperjack unsheaths his sword!!
Daperjack on Cobalt

[Dec 18, 2011 6:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

Dear Ilya, I am looking forward to this merger. Hopefully we will embark in many piratey adventures together. You are bad at HoN. Arrrr!

He's bad at quitting too
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Dec 18, 2011 11:04:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Steveyohoho

I would come back if two things happen:

1. Filling a frig for flotilla doesn't take 2 hours on any evening other than FFF (which probably translates to, need 400 pirates on during evening hours)
2. Wenchbrandi is back
Steveyohoho
Captain of the crew Flirts and Damsels
Prince of the flag Faded Legend
Cobalt Cerulean Ocean
That guy wandering the Obsidian ocean
[Dec 19, 2011 7:39:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

No ... I only wish I had made the switch to Viridian in 2008 rather than 2010.

Less cliquish, more vibrant, and much more fun than Cobalt ever was.

Cobalt is a small pond for small fish to feel big ... and I say this as someone born and raised in Bad Sushi of Valor.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Dec 19, 2011 4:22:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Cobalt is a small pond for small fish to feel big

Well, let's not forget Viridian has some great events! Let's see... they have a box auction.... and a box auction.... and a box auction.... and a... am I missing something here?
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 19, 2011 6:10:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

Cobalt is a small pond for small fish to feel big

Well, let's not forget Viridian has some great events! Let's see... they have a box auction.... and a box auction.... and a box auction.... and a... am I missing something here?

dammit Sam!! you forgot the box auction!! man yer dumb!

Freak
[Dec 19, 2011 8:32:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Smart and cute ye are Sam and Freak. Keep dreaming of the past that never was, belittle the present that never is, and miss the future that will be.

EDITs: Two links to a recent and an evolving Viridian event ;-)
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sverdrup at Dec 19, 2011 9:02:34 PM]
[Dec 19, 2011 8:48:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

MUAHAHHAHA!!!!
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Xelliana tells ye, "I went to Hooters today :D!"
[Dec 20, 2011 3:08:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Smart and cute ye are Sam and Freak. Keep dreaming of the past that never was, belittle the present that never is, and miss the future that will be.

Just saying, the number of interesting events on Viridian is less than that of Cobalt and Midnight. Given the number of pirates that play there vs. here, there should be way more awesome events there, but hey, what do I know right?
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 20, 2011 3:53:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

Just saying, the number of interesting events on Viridian is less than that of Cobalt and Midnight. Given the number of pirates that play there vs. here, there should be way more awesome events there, but hey, what do I know right?

I may be wrong, but I think Stevensam kinda means quality beats quantity..or words to that effect

Freak
[Dec 20, 2011 8:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marcoromero

MUAHAHHAHA!!!!

we takin over!
[Dec 20, 2011 9:23:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

MUAHAHHAHA!!!!

we takin over!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Cem/Cemikila
[Dec 22, 2011 7:58:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

A lot depends on what events you like. Personally, I like going to CI with a decent lot of people. I can find that most anytime I want on Viridian, Coblat, not so much at all. Everyone has different likes and dislikes in the game. Don't judge an ocean just based on what you like in the game.

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Dec 22, 2011 1:02:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I hope all the people who pretty much gave up on Cobalt and went on to other oceans don't come back much and act like they run the joint. Many of my friends left and it will be cool to see them more often but truth is we have had to suffer on many days on not even being able to load a brig for Lanty / HS and or do much of anything like if those people just decided to stick around and live out Cobalt with us we more then likely could of. At least some navers were able to figure out they could still somewhat use Junks but a lot of times it was a sinking event. Once again if you come back it will be fun but don't act like you been here running everything the whole time and can't way to see some old faces again.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Dec 24, 2011 8:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

I hope all the people who pretty much gave up on Cobalt and went on to other oceans don't come back much and act like they run the joint. Many of my friends left and it will be cool to see them more often but truth is we have had to suffer on many days on not even being able to load a brig for Lanty / HS and or do much of anything like if those people just decided to stick around and live out Cobalt with us we more then likely could of. At least some navers were able to figure out they could still somewhat use Junks but a lot of times it was a sinking event. Once again if you come back it will be fun but don't act like you been here running everything the whole time and can't way to see some old faces again.

QFT
Cem/Cemikila
[Dec 24, 2011 10:50:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

I've come back from Viridian, and my brother has come out of piratey retirement. Yahar!
Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Dec 25, 2011 7:00:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Petersons

Well it should do some good to the ocean doing the merger, cause when i log on to cobalt it always looks dead to me. The dock is not the same anymore and nore is the inn. I remember when we could do brig and frig pillys and those are long gone. So hopefully after this merger we should get more people on the game because there is something about cobalt that makes you want to stay. I have tried the doubloons ones tons and tons of times and well they were just not the same as the subscriber ones.
[Dec 25, 2011 10:09:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chrissykin

You're not alone mate. As I'm sure you've noticed, I too have come back from the dead =P
~Christinal on Cobalt
[Jan 5, 2012 10:05:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

<3
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jan 5, 2012 9:38:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hohumdiddly

No ... I only wish I had made the switch to Viridian in 2008 rather than 2010.

Less cliquish, more vibrant, and much more fun than Cobalt ever was.

Cobalt is a small pond for small fish to feel big ... and I say this as someone born and raised in Bad Sushi of Valor.

Well Matinicus, you actually had to move oceans because you lacked any social skills and the inability to lead those who hadn't been in your crew from the beginning and knew no better. That's why you had to leave to an ocean who didn't know you, but I'm sure they figured out that you're a douchebag in due time.

Hohum the retired
Mazi says, "and i have freckles"
Mazi says, "and i turn into a big freckle when exposed to rays of light"
Prosperity says, "I get cute little freckles on my nosey"
[Jan 6, 2012 3:47:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marcoromero

[Jan 6, 2012 4:12:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kjdk

Hmmm, Kjdk has come out of hibernation to see the merger
kjdk - Cereal Ocean, Coblat Side
Empty Planet
~Making rude posts daily is specialty
[Jan 9, 2012 6:09:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hodgdon

I'm back-ish, but it has nothing to do with the merger.
Hodge, the man who forgot how to puzzle.
[Jan 9, 2012 8:39:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kjdk

has to do with my loud mouth =D
kjdk - Cereal Ocean, Coblat Side
Empty Planet
~Making rude posts daily is specialty
[Jan 9, 2012 8:50:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rappak

I'm back! It means I get to memm 4 times over now. Woohoo! :p
Rappak, memmer of the oceans.

Rappak- Ex-king of Something Powerful (Cobalt)/ex-Lord of Indestructible Fury, a caged free-bird forever.
Rappak- Officer in Easily Distracted (Midnight)/Mem helper in CT/Where am I?
[Jan 10, 2012 4:10:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ihateEVAN

Sup guys?
Freak says, "To Earn Pieces Of Eight, type /Who, then see who the OM ison duty and then type/(OM name)(space) may I please have poe, those meanies on the poker tables won't give me any"
[Jan 10, 2012 5:53:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Sup guys?

Yay!
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 10, 2012 5:59:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates