• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6290 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Fill in the Blank's Drogeo Island Serious, Classy Blockade

I feel for Poopydog; he sent me a tell last night, he cried, we talked, he was a pirate about it. I have all the respect in the ocean for this guy, that said; he's a joke. He's nothing, old news, yesterday's wash. Pony tail so long he even freaks out the bronies. They built him a palace, tore it down, rebuilt on the moon. He's loony, out of this world, shot for the stars and missed. All I'm saying is that the king is dead, I'm the king, long live the king.

This blockade is top, all cannon balls will be diamonds, rigging made out of sausage links, baby grand piano will play every time an order is called out. Drained the water around Drogeo, replaced it with champagne, bilge pumping booze. All navers will wear not one fez, but two, bejeweled with photos of their favorite food, deep fried Zebra Cakes.

Ships will have not two decks, but five. Dance hall on the fourth floor, we'll serve cocktails, three per excellent. I've been getting tells from everyone about this thing; you'll have ships naved from people that started navigating before this game was made. All Xo's will be sheep, golden of course, only say, "Bah humbug."

The board admiral will give every move in rap, we sing, they shoot, shots all around. Three, two, one, all rounds are ours. Every governor on the ocean wanted this blockade at their island, we gave it to Drogeo, Gibbs had some spare bow ties.

That said, this things going to be at: Drogeo Island
When? We don't know, sometime on: Saturday, December 17th.
You want pay? Yes. We'll do it with class: Pay's at 1,500 for starters.
Style? Bring it. We got a heck of a JC, she's got talent, best JC in the business. She's a friend, but needs to get in touch:Jobfib
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Dec 16, 2011 8:01:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Re: Fill in the Blank's Drogeo Island Serious, Classy Blockade

Good luck! Awesome intent.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Dec 16, 2011 8:10:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Man if I get 3 cocktails per excellent I don't think I'm going to be getting excellent's/increds for very long...

May want to rethink that policy!
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Dec 17, 2011 1:11:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Man if I get 3 cocktails per excellent I don't think I'm going to be getting excellent's/increds for very long...

How about you get the coctails after working :P that way you keep the good work and have a bunch of them later :P
Yumisa World Wide ;)
Your Favourite Cookie Monster <3op
Can't find me? Im on Deviant Art!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Dec 17, 2011 8:11:10 AM]
[Dec 17, 2011 8:10:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

How about you get the coctails after working :P that way you keep the good work and have a bunch of them later :P

That way lies liver failure.
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former Royal of Utopia

[Dec 17, 2011 12:20:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Fine just throw the coctails away or give them to your neighbour é-e

:P
Yumisa World Wide ;)
Your Favourite Cookie Monster <3op
Can't find me? Im on Deviant Art!
[Dec 17, 2011 3:16:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totoiseshell

Or ignore champagne entirely and come sip orange juice out of champagne classes with us at EI! :D
Inum

Castor says, "No, no! You don't know the secret doohickeys!"
Castor says, "You'll blow up the server!"

Galene says, "I'll trade it to Inum, she can sort it out later! :D"

[Dec 17, 2011 3:43:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Or ignore champagne entirely and come sip orange juice out of champagne classes with us at EI! :D

Throw away BOOZE???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!

/me storms off in outrage
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former Royal of Utopia

[Dec 17, 2011 4:04:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Don't worry Kaine babeh I have plenty of booze for you! I think I may take stock in his fav beer......just might be a good idea :)
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Dec 20, 2011 6:26:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates