• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 42
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16443 times and has 41 replies Next Thread
v76odessa

Re: Anyone else coming back to cause some trouble?

Knowing OOO, between a choice of getting it done right and getting it done fast, I'll take either.

Yea, I will be useing this line in th future.
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 10, 2012 9:42:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

I'd like to come back. The merger sounds interesting but unfortunately RL is not going to allow me to anytime in the next several years at least, other than just popping in on occasion. I do hope the merger breathes a little life back into the game though!
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Jan 11, 2012 8:16:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sorator

I've poked my head back in, though as always I don't really know how long I'll be around or how active I'll be while I'm here. Merger sounds interesting, though. I'd love to have a vibrant community again... I remember being able to catch mass pillages at all hours of the day, but now I'm lucky to see anything bigger than a sloop outside of peak hours.

If the merger happens within the month, I'll certainly be on to see how it goes. Beyond this month, though, I dunno how my time will be, what with school starting up again.
[Jan 12, 2012 2:46:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilAurian

oooh I might pop in to see what's going on. nothing too permanent though.
Evilaurian
[Jan 21, 2012 3:15:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ssandv

Jan 31st, mark your calendars :)
Darksand (back again!)
Obsidian: Peace and Quiet-Chaos
Midnight (rarely): Forbidden Dreams-Dies Irae
Leif wrote: 
I understand you'll ignore this as it doesn't support your paranoia.

[Jan 25, 2012 2:59:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

Hmmm...very tempting. I think a mass Silver Dawn reunion is in order. Then someone needs to blockade Jorvik at 3am, not show up, and run a pillage instead. Ya know...just for old time's sake.

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Jan 26, 2012 11:38:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Then someone needs to blockade Jorvik at 3am, not show up, and run a pillage instead. Ya know...just for old time's sake.

~The Maestro

Okay, sounds good to me.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jan 26, 2012 12:26:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

I'm Back! This merger has just got sexy!
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jan 26, 2012 12:39:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ssandv

Hmmm...very tempting. I think a mass Silver Dawn reunion is in order. Then someone needs to blockade Jorvik at 3am, not show up, and run a pillage instead. Ya know...just for old time's sake.

~The Maestro

Thanks a lot, now I have to clean off my computer screen.

Really.

:)
Darksand (back again!)
Obsidian: Peace and Quiet-Chaos
Midnight (rarely): Forbidden Dreams-Dies Irae
Leif wrote: 
I understand you'll ignore this as it doesn't support your paranoia.

[Jan 26, 2012 2:43:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Truvie

spit takes can be such a tart! Hopefully your keyboard is sealed and you weren't drinking something sugary...ewwwww that's just a mess!
Truvie

Captain of Steel Magnolias
Queen of Liberty Hull
Cerulean

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It hurts you a lot more than it hurts them.
[Jan 26, 2012 5:38:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djibouti

~The Maestro

Then after that we can argue for 9 months about whether we should use the word 'shall' or 'must' in Article 3, Section 5, Paragraph 2 of our flag constitution
Crispix
Pirates of the Damned
Yar, the laws of science be a harsh mistress.
[Jan 26, 2012 7:04:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

~The Maestro

Then after that we can argue for 9 months about whether we should use the word 'shall' or 'must' in Article 3, Section 5, Paragraph 2 of our flag constitution

Yes, and then we can vote in anyone who's not me to be the new monarch. ;)

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Jan 26, 2012 9:38:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates