• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6357 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Rocketbros

Viridian merging

The merge of viridian and malachite will have a huge effect on the economy of the oceans, Viridian will be affected badly and malachite will get alot out of it, anyway this can be stopped?
----------------------------------------
Longredo of Viridian and Malachite
Oars on Emerald
[Dec 10, 2011 4:14:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Re: Viridian merging

Rocketbros wrote: 
The merge of viridian and malachite will have a huge effect on the economy of the oceans, Viridian will be affected badly and malachite will get alot out of it, anyway this can be stopped?

I believe you made a good point here. Especially since it's such an eventful time for both Viridian and Malachite, I believe this was the only way to really inform the population about it. The way I look at it, there are only a couple of well constructed solutions you could apply on this unfortunate interocean change of events.
You don't strike me as someone who is unfamiliar with the way these forums work, though I still feel the need to explain this to you in the most clear way as I find possible. I'll write out some pointers.

• In the event of two oceans merging against the will of everyone [1], there is no time for discussion, action needs to be executed right away.

• In a rebel against an opposing force, the event forums needs to be first priority in all cases of public [2] distress.

• Only involve the smart people. You don't want to go around explaining every little detail of your rebellion to everyone that needs to be explained where the upside of a bottle is. A commonly used list [3] of people capable of running such a complex organisation is advisable.

• Make an economic plan that can aid you in building up strong arguments against the formation of a ridiculous plan such as the ocean mergers. Be sure to use trustworthy economic pioneers to execute this part of your program, to ensure the foundation of your argumentation is bulletproof. Again, lists of these economic wonders are public [4] .

• When in the middle of executing a noble and complicated plan like this rebel movement, be sure to keep your head outside the tabloids, and into renowned research magazines [5]. . There is nothing as devastating for a rebel organisation than their leader getting besmirched by low-life journalists for their eventful night out in the club. When possible, avoid clubs altogether.

• Once the organisation is on the top of their act, when their members work together as an oiled machine, be sure not to slack and lean back. This is the moment you and your team are on their most vulnerable. Seeing as you, Rocketbros, seem to be a very smart individual, I don't doubt you'll still be well known as a pirate leader in years after this cry for reason. Though, seeing as life can be eventful and deceiving, try to stay ahead of the killing mob that will try to knock you down.

[1] = 'The Research of Viridianites' by Rocketbros 2008 (SCIENCE publishers)
    [2] = See 'LA Occupied' by Henry Hipster 2011
    [3] = 'We are Peoples too' by Rocketbros 1996 (Psycho Publishers Co.)
    [4] = 'We are Peoples too' by Rocketbros 1996 (Psycho Publishers Co.)
    [5] = Fox News

I hope these pointers will be able to aid you in your noble attempt of slapping reason into these obnoxious people of 'Three Rings' or 'Sonic Entertainment' , or whatever name they try to hide under these days. We all know, due to your research throughout the years, that you are the right person for the job. If there's anything I can help you with, before it's too late, I'll be just a phonecall away to help you with it.
    There might be people trying to flame you in your attempt, people who think they know it better, or people who're just plain rude. Try to ignore these people. They are not worthy of your expertise, or your dedication. What you are doing should be an example to the rest of the people who just sleep through this global recession.

I hope to hear more from you, as I'm really curious what your next step will be.
    Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
  • [Dec 10, 2011 7:32:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Yasmi6

where is that like button????
    haha marto i loved it
    Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
    Princess of Imperial Coalition
    (ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
    [Dec 10, 2011 9:47:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Rocketbros

after that post mart im not sure what to say >.<
    Longredo of Viridian and Malachite
    Oars on Emerald
    [Dec 10, 2011 10:39:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Ameranth

I don't think Viridian will even notice. The population of Malachite is a tiny percentage of ours, too small to have any lasting effect on our economy. Unless people on Mala are complete idiots, they're going to immediately adopt the higher Viridian prices and instantly make a small fortune.

The current dub increase is only because certain people bought dubs to transfer massive amounts of poe to Mala and buy all the cheap fams they could find there before the merger, and also to take advantage of the huge price difference between Virid and Mala dubs. Unless you did it in the first hour after the announcement, those opportunities are gone. Dubs won't take long to drop back to the usual prices, as normal supply and demand takes effect.
    Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
    Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
    [Dec 10, 2011 10:35:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Jongy5

• In a rebel against an opposing force, the event forums needs to be first priority in all cases of public [2] distress.

[1] = 'The Research of Viridianites' by Rocketbros 2008 (SCIENCE publishers)
    [2] = See 'LA Occupied' by Henry Hipster 2011
    [3] = 'We are Peoples too' by Rocketbros 1996 (Psycho Publishers Co.)
    [4] = 'We are Peoples too' by Rocketbros 1996 (Psycho Publishers Co.)
    [5] = Fox News

I hope these pointers will be able to aid you in your noble attempt of slapping reason into these obnoxious people of 'Three Rings' or 'Sonic Entertainment' , or whatever name they try to hide under these days. We all know, due to your research throughout the years, that you are the right person for the job. If there's anything I can help you with, before it's too late, I'll be just a phonecall away to help you with it.
    There might be people trying to flame you in your attempt, people who think they know it better, or people who're just plain rude. Try to ignore these people. They are not worthy of your expertise, or your dedication. What you are doing should be an example to the rest of the people who just sleep through this global recession.

I hope to hear more from you, as I'm really curious what your next step will be.

• LOL
    Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
    [Dec 11, 2011 5:55:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    killinfisher

Marto, lately, your posts have been absolutely fantastic.
    Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
    [Dec 18, 2011 2:58:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
    Jackingg

I think you're overlooking the major issue.

What will huntards call themselves after the merge? Barnacles scuppered.
    Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
    [Dec 24, 2011 6:15:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    MSpartans

I think you're overlooking the major issue.

What will huntards call themselves after the merge? Barnacles scuppered.

Searching for Black CI Trinks

Huntard
    Aug 12, 2011
    Av by Diagram
    [Dec 27, 2011 10:16:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    [Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates