• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 153
Posts: 153   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 20147 times and has 152 replies Next Thread
Hrhamanda

Death of Mala

Well Ladies and Gentleman,

Looks like Mala is finally ending...

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=177049

Of all the oceans they had to merge us into, whyyyyy Virid? The closeness of Mala is going to be gone forever.

Let's use this thread to rant, lament, cheer, etc.

I'll miss you Mala....
----------------------------------------
Hrhamanda on Meridian

[Dec 8, 2011 2:52:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

Re: Death of Mala

Sorry guys. Someone had to get screwed this deal, and mala got the short straw. You can always some to Shunter, that should at least be a little bit less intimidating.

Bonus, quick go buy a ton of fams in the inn. And sell your dubs, or buy them, or something.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Dec 8, 2011 2:54:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

I feel bad for viridian fam prices. Just saying. Ruffryderr, you're a rich freaking mofo.
Sincerely
[Dec 8, 2011 2:56:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Hehe.
Emmett
[Dec 8, 2011 3:06:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aidthepoe

lololo have fun blockading real flags Emm.
[Dec 8, 2011 3:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Seamusa

WHO jinxed it?!?!
Seamusa on Mala
[Dec 8, 2011 3:47:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I, for one, think it will be quite fun. Sure, there are more big-wigs, but what's new?
Emmett
[Dec 8, 2011 4:10:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capndi

WTH!! GAME ON!
[Dec 8, 2011 4:13:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redrocket305

Honestly, besides jobbers, the cade scene, the economy, puzzle standings, and all that, Mala will still be mala.

People are habitual creatures. We will still inn tart on salt, and they will on Lima. The oceans will be together, and politically merged, and islands will be much more intense of a commodity, but the people from malachite will stick together and the viridian folks willl stick together.

And if we get greenies, they either join a virdian style crew, or a malachite style crew. Socially, it's not a big deal, which is the main reason people are complaining.
Woden says, "Oceanus, can you change yer hat for us?"

Oceanus says, "Do you want me to change my hat or organize this event?"

Woden- Miridichite Ocean. Glorious Captain of Teh Nubs.

And now on Sagemerald in Weqeqweqwed f
[Dec 8, 2011 4:21:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Of all the oceans they had to merge us into, whyyyyy Virid?

If it makes you feel any better, we don't really want you scrubs merged into our ocean either.
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Dec 8, 2011 4:24:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Shawe, I can't wait to show you why Viridian drinkers suck compared to Mala drinkers. (I wish Jojje was around *Sob*)

Also, I propose that all current Mala flags band together and FSU against Viridian.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Dec 8, 2011 4:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Shawe, I can't wait to show you why Viridian drinkers suck compared to Mala drinkers. (I wish Jojje was around *Sob*)

Moron.
Sincerely
[Dec 8, 2011 4:33:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

The one good thing about this is that I'm curious to see how my rig standing holds up against the Viridians.

Who knows... I may even start caring about rigging again?
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Dec 8, 2011 5:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Moron.

Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Dec 8, 2011 5:12:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

At first, I was pissed but now I've recovered.
I can be an insane optimist and imagine everything working out.

Also-
So glad I spent my last dubs yesterday.
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Dec 8, 2011 5:16:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MaxPain

A non-political, no blockade related post, just pure pillage purposes, from a person that plays several oceans.

Lately I wanted to do some pillaging on Mala, so now maybe my wish will come true, I hope to see some nice pillage routes there, since I really like the geography of that ocean.
Icce on Sage
[Dec 8, 2011 6:28:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KazukiEnji

I know not everyone in Mala like each other, but we're kind of can't live without each other lol eg: like a big family that argue all the time but still they stick around :P

So I hope all the malachitian can stick around and keep in touch! I'll definitely miss all of you. Your arguments, your forum post and everything XD
Kazukienji on Malachite v(@^_^@)p Meridian
[Dec 8, 2011 7:42:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

I can sell my ships for reasonable prices now. Excellent.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Dec 8, 2011 9:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazysanta

Heya Mala guys :) I am based on Viridian, and just spent ALOT on fams. So for the good of all viridian fam owners.... Mala owners, ADOPT OUR PRICES> I see no reason for the prices on Virid to drop - You guys will make a crapload of money, and we won't lose our poes if we keep the prices high!!

Seems like a win/win so make yourselves familiar with our prices and hold our economy up.

<3 <3 <3

But still, holy mofo ruffry, you would be stoked... financially at least.
Crazysanta on all Oceans :)

Former Governor of Stormy Fell, Jubilee, Napi Peak, Labyrinth Moors, Hadrian, Tigerleaf Mount, Kirin, Terra, Carmine, Olive, Havoc and Polaris Point Islands on Meridian.
[Dec 9, 2011 1:08:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Heya Mala guys :) I am based on Viridian, and just spent ALOT on fams. So for the good of all viridian fam owners.... Mala owners, ADOPT OUR PRICES> I see no reason for the prices on Virid to drop - You guys will make a crapload of money, and we won't lose our poes if we keep the prices high!!

Seems like a win/win so make yourselves familiar with our prices and hold our economy up.

<3 <3 <3

But still, holy mofo ruffry, you would be stoked... financially at least.

Won't work. Supply and demand.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Dec 9, 2011 3:55:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

Given the population differences, most things will tend towards the viri price rather then the mala price.
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Dec 9, 2011 6:07:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

^ Exactly. Price setting of anything is all relative to the demand there is for the product. Expect tans to be worth 100k-200k and coloreds to be worth 1m-2m the first year AD. I say AD with the game as a whole in mind.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Dec 9, 2011 6:12:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

^ Exactly. Price setting of anything is all relative to the demand there is for the product. Expect tans to be worth 100k-200k and coloreds to be worth 1m-2m the first year AD. I say AD with the game as a whole in mind.

You tend to dramatize things a lot.

Mala's familiar prices are not going to sink the Viridian prices to incredibly low prices. They'll dip, slightly, the first week or so, and then everything will be back to normal.
Emmett
[Dec 9, 2011 6:59:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

^ You tend to come off as an idiot that doesn't know what you're talking about.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Dec 9, 2011 7:11:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
SaviourS

Are fam prices all you really give a shit about? I actually like the fact that the merge is going to piss people like you off quite a lot, so much rage xD
Saviour, Meridian
[Dec 9, 2011 8:24:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Im not thrilled w/ this by any means, but I also know why it went this way. I have finally cooled off and Im excited at the fact that we will once again have a nice jobber pool to pull from for stuff.

Mala will still b Mala we are a strong group and have and will always be :) There are a few good mates on Viri and I am excited to be able to pilly and stuff w/ them since I have avoided Viri since.

I wish the best of luck to both sides and cant wait to see how this plays out. :)

Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Dec 9, 2011 8:48:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Oh boy.
Emmett
[Dec 9, 2011 9:00:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redrocket305

Oh boy.

Lulz at him coming to our forums, and insulting Emmett of all people.
Woden says, "Oceanus, can you change yer hat for us?"

Oceanus says, "Do you want me to change my hat or organize this event?"

Woden- Miridichite Ocean. Glorious Captain of Teh Nubs.

And now on Sagemerald in Weqeqweqwed f
[Dec 9, 2011 9:38:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

The one good thing about this is that I'm curious to see how my rig standing holds up against the Viridians.

Who knows... I may even start caring about rigging again?

Lol, don't get your hopes up. My rigging standings on virid and mala are the same. So no better competition there.
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Dec 9, 2011 11:01:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Well I can see parley discussions becomming even more friendly :S
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Dec 9, 2011 11:03:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 153   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates