• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 926
Posts: 926   Pages: 31   [ First Page | Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 138162 times and has 925 replies Next Thread
cmdrzoom

Re: United Oceans Discussion Reply to this Post

I sympathize with the Malachite players worrying about being overwhelmed by their new neighbor, but I have to say: while I can't be certain of what goes on at Three Rings these days, I suspect it's a question of either merging Malachite or shutting it down entirely. Would you really prefer the latter?
----------------------------------------
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by cmdrzoom at Dec 12, 2011 1:26:38 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 1:26:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

I sympathize with the Malachite players worrying about being overwhelmed by their new neighbor, but I have to say: while I can't be certain of what goes on at Three Rings these days, I suspect it's a question of either merging Malachite or shutting it down entirely. Would you really prefer the latter?

Yeah, this was my thought as well.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 12, 2011 1:45:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

while I can't be certain of what goes on at Three Rings these days, I suspect it's a question of either merging Malachite or shutting it down entirely.

*sigh* The idea that OOO would shut down malachite flies in the face of the facts.

First, Malachite's population isn't much lower than Midnight and Cobalt. If OOO was going to shut down Malachite, they almost certainly would have shutdown Midnight/Cobalt and no longer have to worry about having to support two different payment models and all the programming/billing problems that entails.

Second, Malachite has significantly more population than either Jade or Opal. If OOO was going to shut down Malachite, they almost certainly would have shutdown Jade/Opal and no longer have to support additional languages with all the translation/GM support problems that entails.

Third, OOO did shut down Crimson, but only after two years of having 10% of the population of today's Malachite.

I suspect, as previously mentioned in this thread, that OOO just tried to balance the resulting populations of the merged oceans and that OOO doesn't feel thaat Malachite players would be any worse off with Viridian than Sage/Hunter. They would get swamped, no matter what.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 12, 2011 3:21:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

For what it's worth, I very nearly posted that some of my sympathy comes from a belief that Midnight and/or Cobalt are in exactly the same position (ie, merge or shut down).
[Edit 1 times, last edit by cmdrzoom at Dec 12, 2011 3:32:54 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 3:30:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
abacadafa

while I can't be certain of what goes on at Three Rings these days, I suspect it's a question of either merging Malachite or shutting it down entirely.

*sigh* The idea that OOO would shut down malachite flies in the face of the facts.

OOO doesn't like to shut down anything. Ever.

Bang Howdy! is still running. The game barely has any players left, and the forums are starting to be taken over by dentistry-related spam by a poster named xiaoxue520 but, hey, still running.

Bite Me! hasn't been updated for over a year but, hey, still running.

Whirled lost millions of dollars and most of the development staff isn't working on it any more but, hey, still running.

Crimson was a very odd duck--the only OOO server that was open to those under 13 years of age. That's something that can't go without supervision. Boom, closed.
[Dec 12, 2011 3:54:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

Bang Howdy! is still running. The game barely has any players left, and the forums are starting to be taken over by dentistry-related spam by a poster named xiaoxue520 but, hey, still running.

Sometimes I love the internet.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Dec 12, 2011 4:13:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

"Make your teeth longer and harder! Give her a hickey that will blow her mind!"

"Dear sirs(s), I am MAHMAD AL GHAZERHI. I was dentist to Moamarr Ghadafi. I was forced to leave $30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS US) of dental equipment behind when I was forced from my homeland of Libya..."

Truly scary.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Dec 12, 2011 4:31:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

"Make your teeth longer and harder! Give her a hickey that will blow her mind!"

"Dear sirs(s), I am MAHMAD AL GHAZERHI. I was dentist to Moamarr Ghadafi. I was forced to leave $30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS US) of dental equipment behind when I was forced from my homeland of Libya..."

Truly scary.

That guy's got quite a bit of dental equiptment.
Tjjsalt (Hunter and Cobalt)
All opinions I express are mine alone.

[Dec 12, 2011 4:46:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PhoenyxStar

I just wish I could opt for all of Malachite Jolyma's stuff to merge with Viridian Jolyma's stuff, and MalaJoly go poof. I won't really have a need for both Jolymas.

This. Very much this. I have Phoenix on all of the green oceans, as well as pretty much every other name that I used on Viridian exclusively that I then name grabbed when the other oceans came out. Now I have to figure out who has the stuff and trade it all around because I only have the names because it's MY name damnit!

Trying to remember if the Midnight Phoeniks is older than the Cobalt Phoeniks is doing my head in though. If a petition is sent (Since as far as I can remember they both have the same yearly trophies) can I get that clarified? Because I want to keep the stats on one and the crew on the other...

CLARIFICATION REQUEST

A: For pirates, crews, and flags, whoever created the name first will be given priority. If a rename is required, the suffix "-East" or "-West" will be appended, depending on which ocean the source pirate, crew, or flag is associated with.

Is my reading wrong or does this mean I can go through and DELETE Malachite-Phoenix right NOW and NOT have to rename Viridian-Phoenix (My main and the one I want to keep in that particular merge) or is it going to get a suffix regardless if someone else picks up the name on Malachite. If option A then I'll go through and make up temp characters and trade all my stuff around here and now and not stress about NEEDING to be online when the new oceans go live.

Because that would be the easiest way for people like me to fix things and not have to stress out. Since IIRC on the green oceans at least I had the names within hours of the oceans opening so if I remake the ones I want gone NOW then they're guaranteed to be the younger of the set.
~ Phoenix or Danae

Depends on the colour of your ocean really.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by PhoenyxStar at Dec 12, 2011 5:52:35 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 5:33:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Also, yes to more hearties. My current list is full, and with the oceans merging i'll need more

I second this!! (or 4th or 12th or 82nd whatever the count is)

my list has been OVER full on sage for a longgggg time... it is frustrating to have so many great friends NOT be underlined and easy to find.... ive been playing 5 years... why do i have to decide which 250 ppl 'make the cut'.... and why would i have to "clear a spot" by removing an old and trusted hearty... .just so that i can remain in touch with a new friend that i need to communicate with often also..... ?????

and now u are adding another whole ocean full of ppl.... i need MORE heartie spots!!!!!!!

(if u need.. i can easily get u a list of 500 ppl that know me... but are not able to be on my hearty list due to the limit.... lol) (i have a notepad list of about 2,000... and its a HASSLE to have to do /w to see if they are online... and then realize i missed them by 30min)
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Dec 12, 2011 5:36:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

If I had that many people to talk to (which I don't), I would just make alts specifically for the purpose of heartying people. Log the alt in, see who's online and bam you're done.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Dec 12, 2011 5:39:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

If I had that many people to talk to (which I don't), I would just make alts specifically for the purpose of heartying people. Log the alt in, see who's online and bam you're done.

ive tried that in the past.... and it helped ME to some extent.. but hearties are a two way street... if my alt is not on... they have to manually /w me to see if the real me is online... and overall.. my impression was that they felt like 'second-class hearties'... and 'didnt make the cut'....

also.... ppl always suggest i find and remove hearties that have been dormant for say a couple months.... sounds fine BUT... one of the things that brings an instant smile to my face.. is getting a notification that a hearty just logged on that i havent seen in a long time!!! and what better way to make them feel loved and encourage them to play more often.. then for them to get an immediate "/tell FRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDD where have u been? i missed you!!!"

i understand the concept of unlimited hearties would cause some ppl to "dockpress" type of thing... and that it supposedly might put some kind of strain on their servers or something....

but the pros outweigh the cons to me.. and a bunch of others that ive spoken to on the subject

HOPING that their "shiny new servers".... will be able to handle this!!!

plzzz plzzzz plzzzz

(and i also second the notion of a trophy to commemorate our original ocean.. similar to the crimson one.... cause.. well.. we all love trophies!!)
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Dec 12, 2011 6:09:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

Are we going to know which ocean is east and west before the merge? Or is that just a mystery until it actually happens?
Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Dec 12, 2011 6:33:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alesanaftw

ive tried that in the past.... and it helped ME to some extent.. but hearties are a two way street... if my alt is not on... they have to manually /w me to see if the real me is online... and overall.. my impression was that they felt like 'second-class hearties'... and 'didnt make the cut'....

also.... ppl always suggest i find and remove hearties that have been dormant for say a couple months.... sounds fine BUT... one of the things that brings an instant smile to my face.. is getting a notification that a hearty just logged on that i havent seen in a long time!!! and what better way to make them feel loved and encourage them to play more often.. then for them to get an immediate "/tell FRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDD where have u been? i missed you!!!"

i understand the concept of unlimited hearties would cause some ppl to "dockpress" type of thing... and that it supposedly might put some kind of strain on their servers or something....

but the pros outweigh the cons to me.. and a bunch of others that ive spoken to on the subject

HOPING that their "shiny new servers".... will be able to handle this!!!

plzzz plzzzz plzzzz

(and i also second the notion of a trophy to commemorate our original ocean.. similar to the crimson one.... cause.. well.. we all love trophies!!)

How many of those 2000 people do you talk to more than 1 time every few months?

Honestly, I have 10 people on my hearties list. I have other people I talk to when I am online but I don't need a hearty list for that. I'm sure if you or they really wanted to talk to you they could just /who you.

You could also just ask for their Facebook and/or MSN accounts and then you can keep in touch outside of the game!
Tjjsalt (Hunter and Cobalt)
All opinions I express are mine alone.

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Alesanaftw at Dec 12, 2011 7:15:34 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 6:59:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

There's a new journal in Announements...too lazy to post a link...

here's the link http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=177010

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Auntyjemima at Dec 12, 2011 7:36:11 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 7:12:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Over 200 hearties:

This is one of those extrovert things that many introverts (myself included) are just never gonna get. *shrug*
[Dec 12, 2011 7:25:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Are we going to know which ocean is east and west before the merge? Or is that just a mystery until it actually happens?
Hermes has said that there will be some sort of preliminary ocean released as a separate (test?) entity at first. I was wondering whether that would be a completely blank ocean, a copy of the existing oceans, or some sort of combination. Also, would players be provided with a map of the entire ocean or would we have to go the usual route of determining the map in-game as is done with every ocean when it opens.

Lastly, upon the actual merge of the ocean, will interocean maps be distributed via some events/tourneys or will the chart spawn via brigands be ramped up? Or both?
[removed by SOPA]
[Dec 12, 2011 7:28:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

Its Still the players who dont have the time to live on the game that drift away from the game Quickly/.... The players who seems to have hours and hours to sit and play Puzzle pirates , in alot of cases drive them off..The Oceans need a path way for the Short time players to be more successful. If they feel more successful they will stay active longer.
[Dec 12, 2011 7:35:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

I might just be paranoid, but is it me, or is linking Viridian and Malachite a bad idea, with the Malas getting the short end of the stick?

That depends. My predictions:

1) Doubloon prices will drop already have dropped INCREASED on Viridian significantly.

From 1450 last week to over 1900 today
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Dec 12, 2011 7:52:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

CLARIFICATION REQUEST

A: For pirates, crews, and flags, whoever created the name first will be given priority. If a rename is required, the suffix "-East" or "-West" will be appended, depending on which ocean the source pirate, crew, or flag is associated with.

Is my reading wrong or does this mean I can go through and DELETE Malachite-Phoenix right NOW and NOT have to rename Viridian-Phoenix (My main and the one I want to keep in that particular merge) or is it going to get a suffix regardless if someone else picks up the name on Malachite. If option A then I'll go through and make up temp characters and trade all my stuff around here and now and not stress about NEEDING to be online when the new oceans go live.

Because that would be the easiest way for people like me to fix things and not have to stress out. Since IIRC on the green oceans at least I had the names within hours of the oceans opening so if I remake the ones I want gone NOW then they're guaranteed to be the younger of the set.

I take Viridian Phoenix is older than Malachite Phoenix, right? If so, Viridian Phoenix will remain the same, while Malachite Phoenix will see a nifty suffix added to her name.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Dec 12, 2011 7:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

I wonder if the people saying that interocean routes realise that this is supposed to be an ocean MERGE, not just pasting two oceans together with duct tape.

I agree with this. And I can only repeat what I've said before: I wished, the new ocean had the existing arches of both parent oceans all mingled up. I know, probably too late but think about it: You still have each arch complete, but you wouldn't have East and West. It would also eliminate the spawn concern that voice in a prior post. AND, it would make everyone have to re-learn the ocean, and re-mem the ocean. Which - I believe - would give a more even start to everyone.

Just my 2 poeses
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Dec 12, 2011 8:15:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

I wonder if the people saying that interocean routes realise that this is supposed to be an ocean MERGE, not just pasting two oceans together with duct tape.

I agree with this. And I can only repeat what I've said before: I wished, the new ocean had the existing arches of both parent oceans all mingled up. I know, probably too late but think about it: You still have each arch complete, but you wouldn't have East and West. It would also eliminate the spawn concern that voice in a prior post. AND, it would make everyone have to re-learn the ocean, and re-mem the ocean. Which - I believe - would give a more even start to everyone.

Just my 2 poeses

I agree with the above Quotes . and already, I have heard hearties talking saying "well I will stay on my side of the ocean and hope they do the same ".. I was sad to hear their chatter .. I really like her idea of mixing up the islands, and just blending the two Oceans..
[Dec 12, 2011 8:38:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HiimEric2001

Exciting stuff!

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that it's literally just stapling the oceans together. I would have really like to see a re-imaging of newly combined oceans. You know, shake up the geography a little bit, add some new islands, cut a few duds loose (Dugong amirite).

I definitely see the appeal to the currently active players. This certainly doesn't hurt anything. It just doesn't seem that exciting to be honest.

I'll be impressed if you can do something with Midnight and Cobalt that doesn't seem super contrived. I imagine Sapphire arch is finally going to be worth a damn. Would anyone really mind if we just retired Opal?

Kudos on doing something though, I just wish it were a bit more radical.

re Ocean name: Royal
Cire
Purple Squid Brigade, Inglorious Fandango

Nemo says, "Cire has figured me out..."

[Dec 12, 2011 10:15:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

I agree with the above Quotes . and already, I have heard hearties talking saying "well I will stay on my side of the ocean and hope they do the same ".. I was sad to hear their chatter .. I really like her idea of mixing up the islands, and just blending the two Oceans..

Plenty of players are going to wear their "original" home ocean as a badge of honor for a while... I give it about a month to wear off.

Have not bothered to check the various oceans Parleys (not sure if their is any combined effort with universal support to create an old ocean super alliance), but its going to only take a couple of days for the alliance webs to start interweaving, and a couple of weeks until they start becoming tightly integrated.

Oh yeah, so we gonna get trophys denoting the original ocean right?
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Dec 13, 2011 5:17:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

I definitely see the appeal to the currently active players. This certainly doesn't hurt anything.

I can see it hurting certain things, but not greatly. In particular, it appears that part of the design criteria for oceans were the layout of the commodity spawns and the size of the ocean, and merging breaks these goals.

Oceans were designed to be large enough to not be cramped, but not so large that you couldn't traverse them in a reasonable amount of time. I would say that the current oceans were already a bit too large, long trade runs can already take hours. With the merged oceans, only people with huge amount of time will travel from one side to the other, which conflicts with the "casual gaming" goal that OOO has.

Commodities were supposed to spawn so that there were trade-offs that encouraged trade runs, but just slapping oceans together means that those trade-offs are out of balance. Combined with the new oceans being much larger means that some parts of the merged ocean could be SOL for certain key commodities, while other parts no longer need to worry about doing trade runs.

The Malachite/Viridian merger in particular could be bad. The spawn rates for the Malachite side are going to be reflected by the demand of the Viridian side. So, if merchant bots on Malachite have to travel past the colonized islands to get to the Viridian links, the dockside buy prices could drop a lot for the old Malachite islands. If, on the other hand, Viridian is connected to uncolonized parts of Malachite, the old malachite islands could be starved from commodities. Either way, the parts of Viridian with the links to to Malachite are going be greatly benefited, while the other parts are going to be hurt.

Neither of these are going to kill the game, but these mergers aren't without harm. But then, there could easily be other unforeseen problems that are much worse.

All in all, this merger just screams of OOO giving up on the idea that ocean populations can ever be made to go up, and all they want to do is prolong the death throes. They were willing to give up a lot of developer's time doing this, rather than anding new content or fixing the many other problems with the game that would likely help more in the long run. Sure, it will be fun for at least several months, with new places to explore and an upset in the blockade SMAs, but a year from now, the oceans will be in just as bad a situation, if not worse.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 13, 2011 5:26:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

Bottom line , This is a step in the right direction.. And I still enjoy logging in to puzzle with a few close friends, but, unless you merge the oceans , not just connect them ,and balance the Economy ,between the begining players, and the ones with hours and hours to spend on the ocean. you will after a while still have one BIG dead ocean.. dont get me wronge I know this sounds negative about the game. But , if someone can go to walmart and buy a game that he can spend an hour on and have trophys, and decent amount of weath ,he or she will ,, and that same gamer will pass over coming to this game... yes I know there are some puzzlers in the game that can amast great weath quickly. but they arnt the normal player coming into the game. Its been a wild ride three rings , but now its time to make some serious changes.....cut the past loose, life is about change..
[Dec 13, 2011 6:50:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whatthejish

^____^

Quite pleased.
Dionysos, Cobalt and Obsidian
[Dec 13, 2011 2:37:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hermes
Developer

Another quick batch of answers.

Q: When is my last chance to suggest ocean names?
A: Today! We will gather up all of the most popular names you have suggested and ask you to make your final choice starting tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14th. You will have until Friday, December 16th to cast your vote. The final poll will be prominently linked in a few places.

Q: Will you consider the name “Azure”?
A: Yes, we will consider resurrecting the name “Azure” if it gets enough votes. As stated previously, however, we will not reuse any of the current ocean names.

Q: If a pirate gets renamed, will the name on their portraits get changed?
A: Existing portraits will still display the old pirate name. Existing inscribed trinkets will also still use the old pirate name.

Q: Will you adjust the frequency of monster fray spawns (e.g. skellies and zombies)?
A: We will increase the spawns to account for the size of the new oceans.

Q: Will there be downtime?
A: Yes, the merge process takes several hours, and we will shut down the oceans at that time in order to take a clean snapshot. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will let you know once we have an exact date.
[Dec 13, 2011 2:56:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

When are the test servers coming out?

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Dec 13, 2011 3:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HiimEric2001

I have concerns about players renaming themselves, for all the obvious reasons.

Is there anyway a permanent record can be maintained and updated that lists all the name changes that occur so we can see if people had previous aliases?
Cire
Purple Squid Brigade, Inglorious Fandango

Nemo says, "Cire has figured me out..."

[Dec 13, 2011 3:18:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 926   Pages: 31   [ First Page | Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates