• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 711 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sirbrannigan

Chroma sale!

I have many chromas of many colors and you have many poes to offer. Yes?

Anywho, here's the list:

1 Ice Blue Chroma (85k or best offer)

11 Indigo Chromas (6k each, or best offer)

2 Sea Green Chromas (6k each or best offer)

7 Wine Chromas (50k each or best offer)

I'm willing to bundle them for reduced prices, just send me a tell in game with what you want, or post it here. I'll check the thread so whatever is more convenient.

Also, as an aside, I have an unnamed Pink Rabbit that I would like to get rid of. Make me an offer that isn't stupid and I'll likely accept it. Thankies!
----------------------------------------
Aethonx tells ye, "see, your sheepish charms only work on those who add an r to ass."
[Dec 7, 2011 6:24:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
george08

Re: Chroma sale!

in-game name and when can i find u? =)
Flexx on Meridian Ocean
[Dec 7, 2011 11:39:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sirbrannigan

Re: Chroma sale!

in-game name and when can i find u? =)

Sirbrannigan and various times throughout the day. I'm in EST so... dunno if that helps :P
Aethonx tells ye, "see, your sheepish charms only work on those who add an r to ass."
[Dec 8, 2011 7:39:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates