• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5909 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
sarahspirate

Things I want for Christmas

1) presents that arrive at my door ready wrapped and ideally suited to the person!

2) insta meal...tablet form is fine one of those just add water jobs

3) wrapping paper that creeps off to the bin on its own so I dont keep finding more under the sofa having its own little paper party!

4) a volume buttan on the kids!

5) a sleep buttan on the kids...or even pause im not fussy

6) ooh a volume buttan on gran so her snoring doesnt wake the sleeping kids!

7) a bad present exchange system theres got to be someone out there that wants the paisley scarf grannie gave you in exchange for the prada bag they didnt want?? anyone?

8) for milk, or indeed any essential NOT to run out/get spilt/forgotten in the big shop to run out or a vital ingrediant for that fab dinner to have run off with the dish n the spoon!

9) for that git in the red suit NOT to get the credit for the totally awsum super expensive gift you spent ages dive bombing shoppers to get!

10) to get at least half an hour to sit n enjoy the day

see im not fussy...mostly...pass the rum!
----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Dec 6, 2011 2:13:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Casdin

Re: Things I want for Christmas

11. A dome to be built over the country so it does not snow and i do not have to drive on it.
Casdin

"You're soft from playing in your cozy, shag-carpeted rec rooms. I learned ping-pong on the streets...You either got good or you died!."
[Dec 6, 2011 8:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

12. All the bugs in this game to be fixed. :)
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Dec 6, 2011 11:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maded

13. A hammer to break Casdin's dome as it is not Christmas without snow !!
[Dec 7, 2011 10:16:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

5) a sleep buttan on the kids...or even pause im not fussy

My freinds just use Valuim, Xanax when it is "sexy time!"
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Dec 7, 2011 1:40:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

I tried that Vova...social services says its a no no! altho they never said anything about letting the kiddies play with the booze!
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Dec 14, 2011 5:11:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

I tried that Vova...social services says its a no no! altho they never said anything about letting the kiddies play with the booze!

Damn those facists and thier "rules"
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Dec 14, 2011 5:22:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates