• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7688 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
yerep

Help Malachite become better!

I'm a new pirate joining the Malachite Ocean, I've been on other oceans ( Sage, Midnight, and Ice ) I've been here since 2006, and i now want to play on Malachite and meet new people, blockade and such and have fun.
Problem is.......

There's hardly anyone on Malachite? Most oceans have more than 100+ online even during the middle of the night. ( 3am EST) 12 Midnight-3am ( Game Time ).

Dubloon Cost; I don't know if people don't care or what but dubloons are very high on this ocean, reminds me of Crimson( Closed Ocean )

I'm staying on Malachite tho, :) Playing here full-time ^_^ I hope people add me as friend, so i can talk and help you on Pillages, Blockades, Flotillas, Etc!

--- Sew on Malachite.
[Dec 5, 2011 2:54:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Re: Help Malachite become better!

Welcome to the ocean!

We (sort of) said hello before the blockade, but I look forward to sailing the Malachite ocean with you! I'd certainly look around at the four populated archs to get a feel of the layout, and bounce around between crews and flags. There are many different groups here, so it worth the time seeing where you enjoy being.

Best of luck,
Emmett
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Dec 5, 2011 7:16:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

It was great to meet you this past weekend mate! Thank you so much for jobbing w/ SmD. I can't wait to see you around Mala. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.:)

Best of luck and Fair winds,

Mamabuns

Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Dec 5, 2011 11:31:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Hi, I'm Ions, you'll see me around the ocean, mostly hanging in the inn, drinking. Nice to meet you xD
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Dec 5, 2011 12:33:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Hi. I'm Boyk. I don't play this ocean anymore, but I hang around anyways because I tend to annoy people.
Sincerely
[Dec 5, 2011 4:26:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
latino95

Welcome to Mala!

I'm Ahsiao, most often being found in Saltstraum's Inn or off somewhere CI-ing. I occasionally host pilly (If i'm totally bored). Any questions(Hopefully i can answer and i'm a noob for your information) can send /tell me if i'm online standing at the same position at Salt Inn.

Have a blast at Mala! Btw, the dub price is kind of a blessing now as compared to a few months ago.
Ahsiao-Malachite
[Dec 6, 2011 2:29:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Hello

I like Mala for the reason that it is a small friendly comminity. You´ll see me there sometimes since it's not my main but i still like to play there.
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Dec 6, 2011 2:36:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enigma23

Welcome to our quiet ocean where the active old pirates know each other.

I am Azul by the way and if I am on I am usually beside Ahsiao in the Salts Inn if not on an SMH ...

Oh and welcome to our colorful parley :D
Azulamante on all Oceans
[Dec 6, 2011 5:31:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lastfarewell

Hi. I'm Boyk. I don't play this ocean anymore, but I hang around anyways because I tend to annoy people.

I love Boyk.
Lissanna of Sage
QUEEN of Illium Eternae
I type in run-on sentences :)

Dwizzles tells ye, "guys have weiners. girls have not weiners"
Dwizzles tells ye, "its not that hard of a concept"
[Dec 6, 2011 11:21:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capndi

Hi - I'm Nio
Don't believe anything they tell you about me. Welcome
[Dec 7, 2011 12:09:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazydadda

Hi I am CD

You will find me nearly pillying all the time. Can be annoying sometimes but most times friendly and helpful.
Crazydadda on Meridian and Emerald

Royal of the flag Lighthouse Beacon
[Dec 7, 2011 1:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Welcome to Malachite, hope you enjoy it here.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Dec 7, 2011 10:32:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

We all seem so friendly now....just wait :P

Im Tay, pillaging always, never in the inns, welcome to mala :)
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Dec 7, 2011 12:40:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

I love Boyk.

<3
Sincerely
[Dec 7, 2011 4:07:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Hi I am CD

You will find me nearly pillying all the time. Can be annoying sometimes but most times friendly and helpful.

What is your notice board offer/ actual fill rate percentage? Is it higher than 40% on any ocean?
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Dec 7, 2011 5:39:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazydadda

On Mala its practically 0% as when i am on there, there is hardly more then 50 people online and a med size boat out with like 15+ on it. On Sage I would run 2-3 pillies a day there on a sloop and always fill. Other 2 oceans i dont play unless jobbing for a cade.
Crazydadda on Meridian and Emerald

Royal of the flag Lighthouse Beacon
[Dec 7, 2011 10:25:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Welcome to Malachite x)
I'm Yumisa :o you'll see me around a lot i guess :P
(psst, heads up, im a bit weird <3)

*gives you the welcome choco chip cookies* :P

and CD :o how come i can run like 5 pillies a day on mala and you cant? :P i just wonder that.
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Dec 8, 2011 8:29:22 AM]
[Dec 8, 2011 8:28:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates