• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1299 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Hissy3

Random bit of randomness

first i'll start with hiya ppl =D been while since i've posted anything.

just get things straight the only thing on the island any one wants is the inn right? since it's a "dead ocean"what'd be the point? i mean we all pretty much have the same idea as to what should be built, so if the only thing u want is the inn why waste time and poe for something that won't mean much.
you can swear up and down it's "for the good of the ocean", but that's just like saying, "hey we know what is best, just leave it to us." that really is the reason we don't get along, every one thinks what they are doing is for the good of the ocean when i know we all have pretty similar ideas when it comes to what needs to be done and what we wanna do.
that's all i'm gonna say about that because any more will be to frustrating to deal with in the return postings

on a side note i thought BD was gonna leave the ocean =s, i mean i know they no longer have a flag but the key players in that group have taken over FItB and are running it not much differently then when they where in BD.

ahh well to each there own i spose.
hope u all have a great day =D
----------------------------------------
Hissy is not to be taken seriously because he is insane, but don't tell him that =x
[Dec 5, 2011 2:16:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Re: Random bit of randomness

So what exactly are you suggesting?
Sincerely
[Dec 5, 2011 6:37:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

that's all i'm gonna say about that because any more will be to frustrating to deal with in the return postings

and

Hissy is not to be taken seriously because he is insane, but don't tell him that =x

i believe covers it. But who could be tempted not to reply? lol
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Dec 5, 2011 7:49:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snoww3

on a side note i thought BD was gonna leave the ocean =s, i mean i know they no longer have a flag but the key players in that group have taken over FItB and are running it not much differently then when they where in BD.

WHY WAS I NOT INVITED TO THE BD REUNION? D:
Snowwman on both oceans ~

How to end #2 in a rigging competition
[Dec 5, 2011 8:50:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

I don't think anyone ever said BD were leaving.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Dec 5, 2011 2:39:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hissy3

So what exactly are you suggesting?

not really suggestion any thing in particular just that it appears as if we fight just to fight, if the ideas about what the island should become where different then it'd seem more of a reason to fight over it but as it stand we all want it to be a greeny spawn and what we fight over is basically an inn ..... just seems kinda silly. It's not like one flag can develop the island in a week so why be hasty in fighting over it?

I don't think anyone ever said BD were leaving.

guess that's what i get for thinking =P
[Dec 6, 2011 7:38:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates