• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1649 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Auntyjinxed

Sweet confusion under the moonlight

Support Argosy in this blockade starting at 12pm Game Time, on Saturday December 3rd

Auntyjinxed
Argosy
Malachite Ocean
----------------------------------------
Auntyjinxed

SO of Immortal Pirates
Princess of Smoke & Mirrors
Meridian Ocean

Avatar by the phenomenally talented Yumisa
[Dec 2, 2011 7:02:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Re: Sweet confusion under the moonlight

Huxley was right.
Emmett
[Dec 2, 2011 7:09:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Smart move by Argosy to drop at the time they did, knowing it will cause a severe lack of out of ocean support for each flag. Good luck trying to kill the BK in a 3 on 3 grudge match.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Dec 2, 2011 7:23:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mombeard

I'd love to see a winter or north pole theme, in keeping with the year-round snow on Acanthaster.
[Dec 2, 2011 10:23:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

I just have to ask, did you intentionally drop at this time as a way of keeping the island closed for another week?

Three flags trying to contest against (probably) 10k pay on other oceans is almost certain to end up with no-one being able to get to 3 rounds. If that was your intent, then fair play (unless you agreed to the Sunday cade and then went back on it), but if not it was dumb to drop last night.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Dec 3, 2011 4:23:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjinxed

Thank You all

I am sorry I am late in posting, but I would like to say:

Thank You everyone who turned out to cade yesterday

Yes, everyone. Thank you for showing your dedication to Mala, and being up for making a challenging blockade fun.

I, of course, also have to say:

Thank you to all who jobbed for Argosy and to those who worked so hard behind the scenes

We look forward to next week and hope you are able to give us your support again.

Auntyjinxed
Argosy
Malachite
Auntyjinxed

SO of Immortal Pirates
Princess of Smoke & Mirrors
Meridian Ocean

Avatar by the phenomenally talented Yumisa
[Dec 4, 2011 3:14:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates