• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1280 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Chilly8

The Opener!

Personally, I think all flags involved in the opener this weekend should back down. To make the Opener beneficial to malachite, It should have out of ocean jobber to maybe draw pirates to the ocean. You see, At the exact same time tomorrow, Riddlemakers and Knockout are going to duke it out, Really High pay+Low dubs= More Jobbers. Malachite has Lower Pay+Expensive dubs.

Solution: Back Off the cade this weekend, Allow the BK to hold it, And drop NEXT Saturday, and Allow jobbers from other oceans to not have to make a choice.

-For A Beneficial Opener, Maybe a Brighter Malachite.
-Petedapirate

(Plus Even If You Can Fill A Brig, It will be only Malachitians.)

***AFTER RELIZING IF AN OPENER IS NOT WON***
1.) Malachitian's need to work together to win this cade. No matter who wins, It needs to be won. The real cade should be next week, Saturday, Where whoever the winner is, Gets caded by all who want it, No building until after saturday.

-Work Together on this one.
----------------------------------------
-Petedapirate on Meridian
-Petedapirate-West on Emerald
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Chilly8 at Dec 2, 2011 4:33:19 PM]
[Dec 2, 2011 4:14:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Re: The Opener!

Is that an issue?

I mean, low jobbers don't make for an exciting island opener, but what's wrong with only Malachitians?
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Dec 2, 2011 4:20:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Soyabean_nl

Is that an issue?

I mean, low jobbers don't make for an exciting island opener, but what's wrong with only Malachitians?

they can't win the blockade then
Soyabean, Prince of Shadows
Online since 2004
[Dec 2, 2011 4:25:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

The solution to this was really to not drop for Sat Noon GT as Viridian clearly stated in advance their intent for this time.
Sincerely
[Dec 2, 2011 4:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chilly8

Is that an issue?

The whole point of the Blockade is to revive Malachite, if it is only Malachitians then how are we reviving what's already alive?
-Petedapirate on Meridian
-Petedapirate-West on Emerald
[Dec 2, 2011 4:32:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

The whole point of the Blockade is to revive Malachite
Short answer: It won't.

Also, if Argosy already decided that they wanted to make the cade be on viridian time, they aren't going to change that. This isn't mala's problem, it's Argosy's.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Dec 2, 2011 5:05:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Someone ask Argo nicely to push it ahead?
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Dec 2, 2011 5:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Lol, this is the worst idea I've ever seen. If noone other then FitB contested, I would've much preferred NO island being opened, because this just proves how dead the ocean is. (really, 4 islands have flags that havent had a contested PvP kade now?)
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Dec 2, 2011 5:36:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates