• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5603 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
escooper

Midnight - the Dub Ocean?

On or about Nov. 22nd or 23rd, I logged onto Midnight ocean I noticed that there the icon for dubs in the lower right hand corner, just like Viridian or Hunter, etc.

I found it odd and I began asking hearties if anyone else had the same and they did not.

I logged out about an hour later and when I logged back on it was gone.

I know there was at least one update that day and I believe there was one waiting when I was logging back in the 2nd time.

Did anyone else notice this on the Midnight Ocean? Have I been subjected to heavy doses of cold medicine again?

Incidently, it was at zero dubs, so It wasn't linked to my pirate account on Viridian.

Samjones
----------------------------------------
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Dec 1, 2011 9:25:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Re: Midnight - the Dub Ocean?

If you were logged on a dub ocean and then switched to midnight on the same client without ending and restarting it, you get the dubloon symbol shown. The same is if you play with different languages on different oceans then some things are still in the other language. So no, Midnight stays subbed ;)
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Dec 1, 2011 10:47:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

On or about Nov. 22nd or 23rd, I logged onto Midnight ocean I noticed that there the icon for dubs in the lower right hand corner, just like Viridian or Hunter, etc.

I found it odd and I began asking hearties if anyone else had the same and they did not.

I logged out about an hour later and when I logged back on it was gone.

I know there was at least one update that day and I believe there was one waiting when I was logging back in the 2nd time.

Did anyone else notice this on the Midnight Ocean? Have I been subjected to heavy doses of cold medicine again?

Incidently, it was at zero dubs, so It wasn't linked to my pirate account on Viridian.

Samjones

It has happened to me before on Cobalt. Just an everyday glitch.
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Dec 1, 2011 2:44:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

Thanks for the responses. This glitch plus the stealth updates was making me wonder :D

Samjones
Samjones (All oceans)

[Dec 1, 2011 6:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killducky

I like your heavy doses of cold medicine theory better.
Darkabyss, Senior Officer of Scupper Me Booty

As the sea is beautiful not only in calm but also in storm, so is happiness found not only in peace but also in strife.
[Dec 2, 2011 9:00:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

If only the meds actually worked rather than make me loopy.
Samjones
Samjones (All oceans)

[Dec 2, 2011 9:30:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Truvie

If only the meds actually worked rather than make me loopy.
Samjones

How are we supposed to know the difference?
Truvie

Captain of Steel Magnolias
Queen of Liberty Hull
Cerulean

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It hurts you a lot more than it hurts them.
[Dec 3, 2011 2:53:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates