• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 127
Posts: 127   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17126 times and has 126 replies Next Thread
Seamusa

Re: For The Good of Mala

If one persons opinion has been changed by the above discussion(s) then please say so.

Yeah, my opinions have been changed. Both sides of the argument were digging themselves deeper and losing some respect with each post, pretty much at an equal rate.

Red vs. Blue, bloods vs. crips, north vs. south, liberals vs. conservatives, it's human nature.
----------------------------------------
Seamusa on Mala
[Dec 5, 2011 6:11:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Holidayinn

My thanks goes out to the original Fill in the Blank members, royals and monarch. We have been working really tight together in the past and had a lot of respect for each other. Thank you for helping improving us to the level we are at now <3

Everyone has to start somewhere and I'm happy to have known you all and helped in your journey to where you are now :) And sometimes people just reach a point where they need to start over. I look forward to continue working with you all in the future in whatever endeavors we each choose to pursue<3

Yea as long as what ever flag you are in doesn't mind you stealing from it. So how much did you take from the flag?
[Dec 6, 2011 8:02:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snoww3

Hello Mr. Forum Alt.
Snowwman on both oceans ~

How to end #2 in a rigging competition
[Dec 6, 2011 9:16:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

My thanks goes out to the original Fill in the Blank members, royals and monarch. We have been working really tight together in the past and had a lot of respect for each other. Thank you for helping improving us to the level we are at now <3

Everyone has to start somewhere and I'm happy to have known you all and helped in your journey to where you are now :) And sometimes people just reach a point where they need to start over. I look forward to continue working with you all in the future in whatever endeavors we each choose to pursue<3

Yea as long as what ever flag you are in doesn't mind you stealing from it. So how much did you take from the flag?

Stop being a coward and hiding behind a forum alt, for one.
Secondly, she didn't steal anything from the flag. All the ships and stock were left for bunny, and when bunny left he gave them to the flag.
If she had stolen, I'm sure Emmett would've reported her and she would not still be playing right now.

She posted something nice on the forum and you had to accuse her of stealing? I guess you had to hide behind a forum alt to do that.
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Dec 6, 2011 11:02:03 AM]
[Dec 6, 2011 10:59:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

pickles
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Dec 6, 2011 12:25:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

pickles

Are delicious!
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Dec 6, 2011 12:25:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

If one persons opinion has been changed by the above discussion(s) then please say so.

Yeah, my opinions have been changed. Both sides of the argument were digging themselves deeper and losing some respect with each post, pretty much at an equal rate.

Agreed. That's why I never post in these things...

...until now. Damn.
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Dec 6, 2011 12:27:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 127   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates