• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3103 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Altrication1

think about it Reply to this Post

Honestly people ur all missing the point if u take away or reduce the ANY u end upaking the players who have been here since thw begining the ones who prety much control half of the economy like staycr on viridian who constantly runs wf smh and pissong those people of wether or not they can actually do anything about anway foesnt matter thats more important anyways then wat they could do
[Nov 25, 2011 4:20:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

Re: think about it Reply to this Post

Forum alt+ post that sounds like a reply to something= confusion?
----------------------------------------

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Nov 25, 2011 5:09:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Honestly people ur all missing the point if u take away or reduce the ANY u end upaking the players who have been here since thw begining the ones who prety much control half of the economy like staycr on viridian who constantly runs wf smh and pissong those people of wether or not they can actually do anything about anway foesnt matter thats more important anyways then wat they could do

I don't even...
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Nov 25, 2011 6:31:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Ok.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Nov 25, 2011 6:36:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

Alcohol + Reply button = Incoherent rambling.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Nov 25, 2011 8:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Alcohol + Reply Post New Thread button = Incoherent rambling.

Fixed that for you.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Nov 25, 2011 9:27:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Special Pirate Swordfights!Sign up here Tourney fridaytrain Reply to this Post

This is a battle-arena type rpg ... so come here if your interested in battling others ... first lets go over the rules .

1 . NO GODMODDING ! JEEZ I HATE THIS
2 . Only 2 actions and 1 move per turn ... no more !
3 . No double posts !

If you want to join , use this sheet

Hp max : 10 mp max : 5 Exp : 0 / 3 Gold : 0 Level : 1

Stat points : 10

Divide your stat points up to create your stat ...

Attack :
Defense : ( 2 defense creates 1 armor , armor helps defend yourself ! )
Speed :
Stamina : ( for each stat point spent on this , you recive 2 more HP max )
Intelligence : ( for each stat point spent on this , you recive 2 more MP max )
History : ( this is optional )

Now , once you created a guy , its time to fight an opponet ! Challenge anyone and have that person accept the challenge . Now its time to fight ! Heres how to fight . When its your turn , you can perform 2 actions and 1 move . You can perform 2 same actions if you wish . Heres the Action command list . The person with most speed always goes first , this is how the order is determined . If 2 speeds are the same , the person being challenged goes first .

ATTACK
DEFEND ( give yourself 1 more armor for this turn , make the value 1 more for each level )
MAGIC
ITEM
WAIT

Keep in mind that if your opponets armor overcomes your attack , 1 damage must be taken out , unless a magic prevents this .

Try to make your moves detailed ... heres an example . Your attack : 3 Enemies defense : 1 Your move : I grab my swords, jump in the air while performing spins and somesaults in the air ( move ) then stab my dagger in the guys chest dealing 2 damage ( 3 - 1 = 2 ) , then grab my other dagger and cut his leg dealing another 2 damage . END TURN .

Also keep in mind you CANNOT begin with weapons . You must BUY them , every day i will be adding about 3 more items to each shop .

When you end your post , add your status and his status at the end of your post . Heres an example from the end of the persons turn ( check above )
END TURN

My status : Current hp : 14 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 6 Current mp : 5

When you challenge someone , post your stats , like the sheet above , but dont add any stat points during battle . Heres yet again another example .

I challenge anyone who dares step foot near me !

My stat.

Hp max : 15 mp max : 13 Exp : 5 / 27 Gold : 13 Level : 3

Attack : 7
Defense : 4
Speed : 3
Stamina : 2
Intelligence : 4
History : NONE

Items : Preminum vest ( + 5 defense + 1 hp max ) Cutter blade ( + 4 attack )

Magics : Fireball ( - 2 mp 7 damage ) Summon Ifrit ( - 12 mp 20 hp 10 attack 3 armor 3 speed 10 mp magic : Fireball )

Now lets get into more important matters , heres how to get exp , gold , and how you know how much exp you need to level up again .

GOLD : When you defeat an enemy , mutliply yours and his levels , and add 1/4 his gold which the loser loses . EXAMPLE : your level = 1 his level = 1
His gold = 20 1 x 1 = 2 2 + 5 = 7 you get 7 gold .

EXP : When you defeat an enemy , mutliply yours and his levels , that how much exp you get . Example : Your level : 2 His level : 1 2 x 1 = 2 you get 2 exp.

How you know how much exp you need to level up again : When you level up , mutliply how much exp you needed to get to that level from the previous one by 3 . Thats how much you need . EXAMPLE : Someone just leveled up to level 2 , you need 3 exp to level up to 2 . So 3 x 3 = 9 . You need 9 exp to level up to 3 .

Now , when you level up , Divide how much stat points you got last time by 2 . Then add your level . This judges how much Stat points you get this time . EXAMPLE : Someone just reached level 2 , you got 10 stat points from level 1 , so you divide it by 2 which is 5 , then add you current level , 5 + 2 = 7 . REMINDER , if you had an odd number last level , subtract it by 1 then divide .

SHOPS : im adding 3 more items to each shop each day

Weapon shop

Dagger Attack + 2 Cost : 6 gold . REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 1 HAND
Short sword Attack + 5 Cost : 14 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 1 HAND
DeathSyth Attack + 8 Cost : 15 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2 2 HAND
Ninja Blade Attack + 9 Cost : 20 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 4 1 HAND
Ice Blade ICE ELEMENT Attack : 12 Cost : 25 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 5 2 HAND

You can carry 2 weapons at a time , oh and while attacking , choose to attack with what hand , and when you equip a 1 hand weapon , choose to equip it to which hand . You cant combine 2 weapons attack to create 1 attack , although you can attack once with one hand , and a 2nd attack with the other .

Magic shop

Fire : Damage : 5 Cost : 7 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2
Burn : Damage : 2 Cost : 3 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 1
Summon Minor Lightning element ( 6 hp 0 defense mp : 10 attack : 2 magics : ice 4damage 2 mp ) REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 Cost : 12 gold

Bolt : Damage : 6 Cost : 9gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2
Ice : Damage : 4 Cost : 5 gold Required level : 1

Item shop

Potion : + 5 hp Cost : 3 gold
Ether : + 3 mp Cost : 5 gold
Auto Phenix down : + 7 hp from death ACTION MOVE ! Cost : 7 gold
Hi potion + 12 hp Cost : 10 gold
Hi ether + 8 mp Cost : 12 gold

Heres a full fledged battle example

You : walks around the town , notices a figure in the distance , draws his sword and runs towards the figure DIE !!!

My stat

Hp max : 15 mp max : 5 Exp : 11 / 18 Gold : 0 Level : 2

Attack : 3
Defense : 2
Speed : 1

Items : Cloth tunic ( + 2 defense ) Dagger ( + 2 attack left hand ) And Short sword ( + 5 attack right hand . )

Magics :

Him : Fine ! I accept your challenge ! I have more speed so i go first !

Hp max : 16 mp max : 5 Exp : 0 / 3 Gold : 0 Level : 1

Attack : 2
Stamina : 3
Intelligence : 0
History : Born by the ancient Kelladors , this warrior is known to stick with rods of the family .

Items : Dagger ( + 2 Attack )
Magics : NONE

Manages to run towards the challenger , then the swords clash , both the swords were plunging into each others sword , ( WARNING ! DODGING A ATTACK IS A MOVE ! WHILE CLASHING SWORDS IS A ACTION KEEP IT IN MIND ) , I let go making sure the enemys sword plunges into the ground , hes bowing down to me , trying to get it out , hahahah ! I stab the sword into his back letting it bleed then drawing it out dealing 4 damage . END TURN

My status : Current hp : 16 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 11 Current mp : 5

You : Thisll end fast ! I draw my dagger and stab it in the opponets leg , dealing 5 damage ( 11 left ) then i draw my sword from my right hand and do a spin slash in the enemies chest dealing 8 damage ( 2 left ) . I jump onto a tree ending my turn

My status : Current hp : 11Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 2 Current mp : 5

Him : Argg , im losing , well it makes sense since your level 2 and im level 1 ... ughhh ! I jump onto the tree , stab the opponet dealing 4 damage ( if your near the end of a platform like a tree , an action for the opponet is to push you off causing 3 damage done to you I push the opponet off the tree causing 3 extra damage . 7 damage done total this turn . ( 7 hp left )

My status : Current hp : 2 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 7 Current mp : 5

You : Pathetic , i can kill you without hitting you ! takes short sword in right hand and hits tree ( trees have 10 hp , the right hand attack dealed 8 ) , then i finish cuttin it down with my dagger , 4 damage TIMBERRR ! the tree falls down and the opponet loses 3 hp from the fall and dies I win ! Lets see , you are level 1 and im level 2 , you dont have any gold , so 1 x 2 = 2 + 0 = 2 i get 2 gold ! And 1 x 2 = 2 so i get 2 exp ! Good fight little one ...

Theres ur example , A tourney will be held on Friday , so reply and sign up with ur sheet and find a challenger ! I spent 1 hour writing this so plz dont ignore it

New Feature added ! Crafting ! In order to craft , you must get a hammer , metal , and plans . Optional stuff are rare so keep an eye out !

Now how to craft , first , for basics , buy a clay hammer , and 1 clay unit . Now , say your going to mix them together to make a weapon in a post . You can mix more then 1 clay unit , but the max number of units mixed in is 2 . Now , see that C + 1 next to the clay item ? That means Creation stat + 1 , so in sword cases it means attack . You can call your created clay sword anything you want , for example sakes , ill call it Clay knife . Now for making clothing , get a red thread , needle , and some ehhh helmet plans and same thing . Say your mixing the red thread , and helmet plans to make a Red helmet ! Again , you can call it anything you wish , but ill call it Red helmet for example sakes . It adds 1 defense cuz of the C + 1 next to the thread item . Now for making armor , get some armor plans , 1 clay unit , 1 red thread unit , and helmet plans , and you neeed a hammer and needle to make it . Now both units have C + 1 , so ur new Red clay helmet adds 2 defense ... 1 armor ! As i said , only 2 units can be mixed , so with armor there can be 2 threads and 2 metals too if ya want ! Heres the glorious crafting shop , 2 new items to the metal and crafting shops each day

Crafting shop

Clay hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 Cost : 12
Plastic hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 Cost : 17
Copper hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 5 Cost : 23
Needle : REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 Cost : 12
Laddle Needle : REQUIRED LEVEL : 4 Cost : 17

Metals

Clay Cost : 5 C + 1
Plastic Cost : 9 C + 2
Copper Cost : 14 C + 3

Threads

Red thread Requires : Needle C + 1 Cost : 4
Silk Requires : Laddle Needle C + 3 Cost : 10 REQUIRED LEVEL : 5
Yellow thread Requires : Needle C + 1 Cost : 4

Plans

Sword plans Cost : 10
Sheild plans Cost : 10
Armor plans ( Uses needle , hammer , metal , and thread to create 1 superb armor peice ) Requires : Needle , hammer , metal , any type of plans besides wep and sheild , and thread Cost : 10
Helmet plans Cost : 10
Tunic plans Cost : 10
Leggings plans Cost : 10
Gloves plans Cost : 10
Shoes plans Cost : 10
Bracers plans Cost : 10
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Nov 26, 2011 5:52:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

Alcohol + Reply Post New Thread button = Incoherent rambling.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks, good catch. Though it really does look like a reply to some missing post, doesn't it? :)
[Nov 26, 2011 7:44:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Re: Special Pirate Swordfights!Sign up here Tourney fridaytrain Reply to this Post

This is a battle-arena type rpg ... so come here if your interested in battling others ... first lets go over the rules .

1 . NO GODMODDING ! JEEZ I HATE THIS
2 . Only 2 actions and 1 move per turn ... no more !
3 . No double posts !

If you want to join , use this sheet

Hp max : 10 mp max : 5 Exp : 0 / 3 Gold : 0 Level : 1

Stat points : 10

Divide your stat points up to create your stat ...

Attack :
Defense : ( 2 defense creates 1 armor , armor helps defend yourself ! )
Speed :
Stamina : ( for each stat point spent on this , you recive 2 more HP max )
Intelligence : ( for each stat point spent on this , you recive 2 more MP max )
History : ( this is optional )

Now , once you created a guy , its time to fight an opponet ! Challenge anyone and have that person accept the challenge . Now its time to fight ! Heres how to fight . When its your turn , you can perform 2 actions and 1 move . You can perform 2 same actions if you wish . Heres the Action command list . The person with most speed always goes first , this is how the order is determined . If 2 speeds are the same , the person being challenged goes first .

ATTACK
DEFEND ( give yourself 1 more armor for this turn , make the value 1 more for each level )
MAGIC
ITEM
WAIT

Keep in mind that if your opponets armor overcomes your attack , 1 damage must be taken out , unless a magic prevents this .

Try to make your moves detailed ... heres an example . Your attack : 3 Enemies defense : 1 Your move : I grab my swords, jump in the air while performing spins and somesaults in the air ( move ) then stab my dagger in the guys chest dealing 2 damage ( 3 - 1 = 2 ) , then grab my other dagger and cut his leg dealing another 2 damage . END TURN .

Also keep in mind you CANNOT begin with weapons . You must BUY them , every day i will be adding about 3 more items to each shop .

When you end your post , add your status and his status at the end of your post . Heres an example from the end of the persons turn ( check above )
END TURN

My status : Current hp : 14 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 6 Current mp : 5

When you challenge someone , post your stats , like the sheet above , but dont add any stat points during battle . Heres yet again another example .

I challenge anyone who dares step foot near me !

My stat.

Hp max : 15 mp max : 13 Exp : 5 / 27 Gold : 13 Level : 3

Attack : 7
Defense : 4

Items : Preminum vest ( + 5 defense + 1 hp max ) Cutter blade ( + 4 attack )

Magics : Fireball ( - 2 mp 7 damage ) Summon Ifrit ( - 12 mp 20 hp 10 attack 3 armor 3 speed 10 mp magic : Fireball )

Now lets get into more important matters , heres how to get exp , gold , and how you know how much exp you need to level up again .

GOLD : When you defeat an enemy , mutliply yours and his levels , and add 1/4 his gold which the loser loses . EXAMPLE : your level = 1 his level = 1
His gold = 20 1 x 1 = 2 2 + 5 = 7 you get 7 gold .

EXP : When you defeat an enemy , mutliply yours and his levels , that how much exp you get . Example : Your level : 2 His level : 1 2 x 1 = 2 you get 2 exp.

How you know how much exp you need to level up again : When you level up , mutliply how much exp you needed to get to that level from the previous one by 3 . Thats how much you need . EXAMPLE : Someone just leveled up to level 2 , you need 3 exp to level up to 2 . So 3 x 3 = 9 . You need 9 exp to level up to 3 .

Now , when you level up , Divide how much stat points you got last time by 2 . Then add your level . This judges how much Stat points you get this time . EXAMPLE : Someone just reached level 2 , you got 10 stat points from level 1 , so you divide it by 2 which is 5 , then add you current level , 5 + 2 = 7 . REMINDER , if you had an odd number last level , subtract it by 1 then divide .

SHOPS : im adding 3 more items to each shop each day

Weapon shop

Dagger Attack + 2 Cost : 6 gold . REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 1 HAND
Short sword Attack + 5 Cost : 14 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 1 HAND
DeathSyth Attack + 8 Cost : 15 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2 2 HAND
Ninja Blade Attack + 9 Cost : 20 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 4 1 HAND
Ice Blade ICE ELEMENT Attack : 12 Cost : 25 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 5 2 HAND

You can carry 2 weapons at a time , oh and while attacking , choose to attack with what hand , and when you equip a 1 hand weapon , choose to equip it to which hand . You cant combine 2 weapons attack to create 1 attack , although you can attack once with one hand , and a 2nd attack with the other .

Magic shop

Fire : Damage : 5 Cost : 7 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2
Burn : Damage : 2 Cost : 3 gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 1
Summon Minor Lightning element ( 6 hp 0 defense mp : 10 attack : 2 magics : ice 4damage 2 mp ) REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 Cost : 12 gold

Bolt : Damage : 6 Cost : 9gold REQUIRED LEVEL : 2
Ice : Damage : 4 Cost : 5 gold Required level : 1

Item shop

Potion : + 5 hp Cost : 3 gold
Ether : + 3 mp Cost : 5 gold
Auto Phenix down : + 7 hp from death ACTION MOVE ! Cost : 7 gold
Hi potion + 12 hp Cost : 10 gold
Hi ether + 8 mp Cost : 12 gold

Heres a full fledged battle example

You : walks around the town , notices a figure in the distance , draws his sword and runs towards the figure DIE !!!

My stat

Hp max : 15 mp max : 5 Exp : 11 / 18 Gold : 0 Level : 2

Attack : 3
Speed : 1

Items : Cloth tunic ( + 2 defense ) Dagger ( + 2 attack left hand ) And Short sword ( + 5 attack right hand . )

Magics :

Him : Fine ! I accept your challenge ! I have more speed so i go first !

Hp max : 16 mp max : 5 Exp : 0 / 3 Gold : 0 Level : 1

Attack : 2
Stamina : 3
Intelligence : 0
History : Born by the ancient Kelladors , this warrior is known to stick with rods of the family .

Items : Dagger ( + 2 Attack )
Magics : NONE

Manages to run towards the challenger , then the swords clash , both the swords were plunging into each others sword , ( WARNING ! DODGING A ATTACK IS A MOVE ! WHILE CLASHING SWORDS IS A ACTION KEEP IT IN MIND ) , I let go making sure the enemys sword plunges into the ground , hes bowing down to me , trying to get it out , hahahah ! I stab the sword into his back letting it bleed then drawing it out dealing 4 damage . END TURN

My status : Current hp : 16 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 11 Current mp : 5

You : Thisll end fast ! I draw my dagger and stab it in the opponets leg , dealing 5 damage ( 11 left ) then i draw my sword from my right hand and do a spin slash in the enemies chest dealing 8 damage ( 2 left ) . I jump onto a tree ending my turn

My status : Current hp : 11Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 2 Current mp : 5

Him : Argg , im losing , well it makes sense since your level 2 and im level 1 ... ughhh ! I jump onto the tree , stab the opponet dealing 4 damage ( if your near the end of a platform like a tree , an action for the opponet is to push you off causing 3 damage done to you I push the opponet off the tree causing 3 extra damage . 7 damage done total this turn . ( 7 hp left )

My status : Current hp : 2 Current MP : 5
His status : Current hp : 7 Current mp : 5

You : Pathetic , i can kill you without hitting you ! takes short sword in right hand and hits tree ( trees have 10 hp , the right hand attack dealed 8 ) , then i finish cuttin it down with my dagger , 4 damage TIMBERRR ! the tree falls down and the opponet loses 3 hp from the fall and dies I win ! Lets see , you are level 1 and im level 2 , you dont have any gold , so 1 x 2 = 2 + 0 = 2 i get 2 gold ! And 1 x 2 = 2 so i get 2 exp ! Good fight little one ...

Theres ur example , A tourney will be held on Friday , so reply and sign up with ur sheet and find a challenger ! I spent 1 hour writing this so plz dont ignore it

New Feature added ! Crafting ! In order to craft , you must get a hammer , metal , and plans . Optional stuff are rare so keep an eye out !

Now how to craft , first , for basics , buy a clay hammer , and 1 clay unit . Now , say your going to mix them together to make a weapon in a post . You can mix more then 1 clay unit , but the max number of units mixed in is 2 . Now , see that C + 1 next to the clay item ? That means Creation stat + 1 , so in sword cases it means attack . You can call your created clay sword anything you want , for example sakes , ill call it Clay knife . Now for making clothing , get a red thread , needle , and some ehhh helmet plans and same thing . Say your mixing the red thread , and helmet plans to make a Red helmet ! Again , you can call it anything you wish , but ill call it Red helmet for example sakes . It adds 1 defense cuz of the C + 1 next to the thread item . Now for making armor , get some armor plans , 1 clay unit , 1 red thread unit , and helmet plans , and you neeed a hammer and needle to make it . Now both units have C + 1 , so ur new Red clay helmet adds 2 defense ... 1 armor ! As i said , only 2 units can be mixed , so with armor there can be 2 threads and 2 metals too if ya want ! Heres the glorious crafting shop , 2 new items to the metal and crafting shops each day

Crafting shop

Clay hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 Cost : 12
Plastic hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 3 Cost : 17
Copper hammer REQUIRED LEVEL : 5 Cost : 23
Needle : REQUIRED LEVEL : 1 Cost : 12
Laddle Needle : REQUIRED LEVEL : 4 Cost : 17

Metals

Clay Cost : 5 C + 1
Plastic Cost : 9 C + 2
Copper Cost : 14 C + 3

Threads

Red thread Requires : Needle C + 1 Cost : 4
Silk Requires : Laddle Needle C + 3 Cost : 10 REQUIRED LEVEL : 5
Yellow thread Requires : Needle C + 1 Cost : 4

Plans

Sword plans Cost : 10
Sheild plans Cost : 10
Armor plans ( Uses needle , hammer , metal , and thread to create 1 superb armor peice ) Requires : Needle , hammer , metal , any type of plans besides wep and sheild , and thread Cost : 10
Helmet plans Cost : 10
Tunic plans Cost : 10
Leggings plans Cost : 10
Gloves plans Cost : 10
Shoes plans Cost : 10
Bracers plans Cost : 10

Ok.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Nov 26, 2011 12:01:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

I'm never getting that 10 seconds back again.............
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Nov 26, 2011 1:19:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Can my charactar have 1000hp and pnats, please? this game should last longerer than 10 seconds!
[Nov 26, 2011 4:18:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

That's what she said. :D
[Nov 26, 2011 5:03:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

LOL STAYCR
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Nov 26, 2011 7:08:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Well played with GODMODDING reference.
[Nov 29, 2011 6:50:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

Has anyone thought about this?

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Nov 29, 2011 8:30:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

I think Fandango is dropping a chest on it.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Nov 29, 2011 10:20:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ebon_Sol

Has anyone thought about this?

I tried to, but it just made my head hurt.
Ebonsol of the Midnight / Cerulean ocean
Senior Officer of the crew Captivated Spirits
Owner of 2 stalls: Weaving (on Guava), and Ironmonger (on Cranberry)
[Nov 29, 2011 10:46:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Edit: Off the soapbox
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Nov 29, 2011 5:37:34 PM]
[Nov 29, 2011 4:18:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

How old is baby Nemo now?
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Nov 30, 2011 4:34:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates