• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1238 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Wnyw

Viridian Mafia Scuttle

If I'm not mistaken didn't Viridian Mafia just win Moab last week, why are they scuttling so quickly if DA said they were retiring. Please enlighten me.
[Nov 23, 2011 5:33:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChuckleJake

Re: Viridian Mafia Scuttle

If I'm not mistaken didn't Viridian Mafia just win Moab last week, why are they scuttling so quickly if DA said they were retiring. Please enlighten me.

Hello Wnyw, thanks for posting since this scuttle really needs to be explained.

First off, I want to tell you I logged on tonight at around 8:30 PM eastern time and found myself in front of one of my royals apologizing to me. He accidentally scuttled our island. (If you want to think otherwise go ahead, but I really wish this scuttle didn't happen). Anyways, I am very sorry if anyone wanted to drop on us and I kind of would rather a real flag to drop then fight a boring Brigand King.

If you have any comments or problems or anything you wish for me to answer just post here I will be following this thread.

Regards,

Chucklenuts

P.S.: People make mistakes and I hope everyone is aware of that, we will fight the BK and third parties are welcomed for some fun shooting.
----------------------------------------
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by ChuckleJake at Nov 23, 2011 5:46:28 PM]
[Nov 23, 2011 5:44:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Haha, mistakes happen. That scuttle button screams "Click me!", it looks pretty much like one of those pop-ups where you just need to click "ok" to get rid of it. Q made the same mistake with our first outpost. At least the BK strengths are way too low these days and you didn't get a Strength 6 Barnabas on your hands. :P
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 23, 2011 11:28:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Some people would rather have a six power Barnabas then a one power Goldfang. I think the BK power is messed up somehow.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Nov 24, 2011 5:45:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Some people would rather have a six power Barnabas then a one power Goldfang. I think the BK power is messed up somehow.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=176228
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 24, 2011 5:49:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChuckleJake

Well, the mistake was actually a misclick. But yes mistakes happen and it is what it is! I just want to make sure everyone understands so we can get the haters out.

Anyways, might aswell make it a fun BK cade and just play the game!
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Nov 24, 2011 3:44:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates