• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 57
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14946 times and has 56 replies Next Thread
yarrmy

Re: You wonder why midnight is dying?

1) I cant even believe this got onto the forums! I have heard children have worse arguments that ended up being resolved with a handshake...

2) I still do not realise why insults from either sides where neccessary? It didnt help either of ye guys, did it?

3)You also didnt need to say the reason midnight is 'dying' because you had ONE bad experience while inside an inn...

4) look back over it, surely you could have just either, swaped inn's or go use a SF table in your house, or ship etc. (if you have one)
instead, both of ye dragged it on!

Hopefully I made my point,
Yarrmy.
----------------------------------------
Yarrmy
Senior Officer of "Midnight Magic"
Prince of "The Phoenix Rises"
and...Jeasilver's favourite licker!
100% idiot!
0% mis-understood.

Feel free to contact me in-game about anything i post on the forums.
[Nov 25, 2011 9:21:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

It's like Cephalopwned Jr.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Nov 25, 2011 12:32:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
okane

You people are even more ridiculous than you look.
Lisa, Midnight
[Nov 25, 2011 4:01:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Cant we all just get along !
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Nov 25, 2011 5:26:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
krazedpsycho

No.
Devilmaster- Collector of colored chests and grunion ships
[Nov 26, 2011 4:54:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrsMimichu

Also a lovely generalization that the comments of three people = Midnight Ocean.

We had 4 people at the same inn?

^ This and this.

I'm not from Midnight.

Orange posts are painful to read on Cobalt too.

Just highlight it, white on blue hurts but is easier to read.

4 I have to wait a long time to get someone to join my SF table.

Your best bet is to wait until there's a couple tables open and join someone else's then make your own after you win/lose.

It seems everything I have to say about this thread has already been said.

I've been playing for less than two months, so I don't recognize most names in this thread, but it seems that if someone is being mean to you and you can't man up and walk away, there's this:

Heck, even this:

But instead, you decided to make a thread on the forums, without proof, and slander 3 random people. What's that saying? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

/endrant
I play with my husband on MidnightCerulean, but I also play on the doubloon servers every once in a while.
[Nov 26, 2011 9:31:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

But instead, you decided to make a thread on the forums, without proof, and slander 3 random people.

Oh I'm so sorry, You're right I should have screenied all of it for proof >.> are you serious?
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Nov 26, 2011 10:35:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrsMimichu

But instead, you decided to make a thread on the forums, without proof, and slander 3 random people.

Oh I'm so sorry, You're right I should have screenied all of it for proof >.> are you serious?

If you want to sit here and complain about something some people did instead of either reporting it or taking it like a man and ignoring it, yes.
I play with my husband on MidnightCerulean, but I also play on the doubloon servers every once in a while.
[Nov 26, 2011 11:10:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

If you want to sit here and complain about something some people did instead of either reporting it or taking it like a man and ignoring it, yes.

And now you're questioning my manhood.
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Nov 26, 2011 8:15:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sevenlyrcake

And now you're questioning my manhood.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Sevenlayers on the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer, Midnight Reavers

[Nov 26, 2011 10:38:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yearbook50

Not while you keep up with the momma jokes.
Yearbook
Cerulean
Queen of Crimson Tide

Rome says, "I don't even have a status of a man"
[Nov 27, 2011 4:36:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockitboy

No, but they don't greet you with insults and swears. I obviously know that three people do not make up the entire ocean. I have been on pillys with some super friendly people, i've also been on pillys with compete barrelstoppers.

I find your account name and repeated use of the P word offensive.

Seriously, i cant say two words without turning the whole ocean into haters? Give me a good reason why saying "SF up" is annoying. its two words, wrap your heads around that, two little words, four letters, three syllables. if I repeated it, it might get annoying, but I didnt, i said it once. and stopped when i was swore at and insulted.

EDIT: I dare any of you to go to the inn on lima island on Viridian. You would possible fall of your chair in horror as people talk. A lot.
"SF up", is annoying, regardless to the number of times used. A racial slur used once is still a racial slur. SPAM is SPAM. If I wanted to play swords, I'd camp out on the SF table. And I did go to an inn once on Viridian. It's the reason I don't play there. The inn was like a flea market and drove me nuts.

Eyedea is well, Eyedea. You coming here and complaining about him is like someone visiting Texas and complaining that' it's hot. It might be surprising at first, but you get used to it and realize it's just part of the character of Midnight. (Or you can just mute him like I do most of the time. The other times, he's really funny as hell.) I'd much rather play on Midnight's 27 players who are interesting and know what they're doing instead of an ocean with 1000 idiots shouting "leave the hat for last" on an "elite WB pilly" with 9 illustrious/respected SOs.
Rocketboy
Cursed Isles, ridding the ocean of poor BNAV one ship at a time.
[Nov 27, 2011 5:50:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

FWIW they were probably only rude because they're utterly useless at swordfighting and your challenge was threatening to them.

;)
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Nov 27, 2011 10:36:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iseptiic

FWIW they were probably only rude because they're utterly useless at swordfighting and your challenge was threatening to them.

;)

Balkington (Revered/Ultimate)
Eyedea (Sublime/Legendary-Ocean wide Ultimate)
Lisa (Expert/Grand-Master-Ocean wide Legendary)
Ravvz.
Cerulean.
Officer of the crew Pirates of the Damned.
Member of the flag Crimson Tide
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Iseptiic at Nov 27, 2011 11:54:31 AM]
[Nov 27, 2011 11:53:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Cool?

My statement remains.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Nov 27, 2011 12:26:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

;)

Looks to be more like waaaa, waaaaaa, why wont anybody play with me more than a challange.

yea lets kill this isssue. Minutes, I am not saying you are wrong, but the way you presented yourself on these forums is why there is a backlash.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Nov 27, 2011 2:19:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chooch89

;)

I don't think you have any reason to believe that you're better than either of us at sf, but I'm also not the argumentative type and as such don't spend much time perusing the Puzzle Pirates forums looking for people to talk trash to about sf. (Because I'm not a loser, etc.) Even if you do beat me in sf -- assuming your untoward and unfounded claims are correct -- I can say with complete certainty that I'm beating you at life.

If you're not humiliated by this post, you probably should be.
Balkington on all oceans
[Nov 27, 2011 7:38:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

;)

Looks to be more like waaaa, waaaaaa, why wont anybody play with me more than a challange.

yea lets kill this isssue. Minutes, I am not saying you are wrong, but the way you presented yourself on these forums is why there is a backlash.

Thanks abandonment.

Waaaa waaaa huh? No, it was more "SF up" "Blah blah blah*bunch of bullshit talk." and then "WTF?" You have the worst way to insult ^^ you weren't there.

And @balkington, I can almost guarantee that you fail at life too. I don't know, there's just something about you that comes through the game too...
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Nov 28, 2011 8:58:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

;)

Balkington (Revered/Ultimate)
Eyedea (Sublime/Legendary-Ocean wide Ultimate)
Lisa (Expert/Grand-Master-Ocean wide Legendary)

Sorry, double post.

Me - legendary :D wif Ult trophy (Sage)
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Nov 28, 2011 9:01:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chooch89

And @balkington, I can almost guarantee that you fail at life too. I don't know, there's just something about you that comes through the game too...

nice zinger
Balkington on all oceans
[Nov 28, 2011 12:20:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yarrmy

Minutes, havn't you ran out of toys to throw out your pram yet?
Yarrmy
Senior Officer of "Midnight Magic"
Prince of "The Phoenix Rises"
and...Jeasilver's favourite licker!
100% idiot!
0% mis-understood.

Feel free to contact me in-game about anything i post on the forums.
[Dec 1, 2011 10:19:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Minutes, havn't you ran out of toys to throw out your pram yet?

Im not in a pram, and I gave up on this thread. let it die.
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Dec 1, 2011 6:06:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chavez67

Pub brawl?

Things are looking up on Midnight.

I did it.
clarify
It was me.

[Dec 2, 2011 6:59:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

Weee! Soon you guys can insult each other without changing servers. How fun!!! XD
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Dec 8, 2011 11:05:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Weee! Soon you guys can insult each other without changing servers. How fun!!! XD

Wha hoo!
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Dec 9, 2011 7:44:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MagnaKnight

Wha hoo!

Wooooot! i call dibs on 1st PvP! =P
Flames - Midnight extremist
Deadachmed - Kraken slayer

Looking for one of Tailor, Distillery, Apoth and Furnisher Shoppes on Gaea.
[Dec 12, 2011 5:44:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Wha hoo!

Wooooot! i call dibs on 1st PvP! =P

See you there.
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
[Dec 21, 2011 8:10:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates