• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6635 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Heeb5

Fernet's Birthday Bash! *#~25/11/2011~#* (FrigLantis)

Join Rogues Riding in the celebration of Fernet's Birthday On the 25/11/2011.

We'll be taking a War Frigate into Atlantis! There'll be multiple tournaments while we load, a trivia during the SMH itself and a raffle for those who stayed atleast 20 minutes! <3

Jobbing!
We'll begin jobbing on Friday at around 6PM GMT(that's 10AM PST)! Feel free to send any officer in the crew a tell to get jobbed OR just click apply on the Notice board :D
Tournaments!
While we're waiting for the frigate to load, we'll setup some tournaments with various different prizes, including CI sloop plans, for you guys!
Trivia!
The atlanteans be very kind in that they give you minute to rest every so often... We're pirates, we don't need rest! Each break I'll post a trivia question, it could be on anything from Hera to Apollo. We may even hand out some prizes to the person who answers first <3
Raffle!
For every 20 minutes you stay (every other break), you will recieve a raffle ticket. Please note, you will not be given a physical raffle ticket, but I will write your name and give you a tick for every 20 minutes. The more ticks you have, the more likely it is for you to win! The raffle will be drawn from a hat at the end of the voyage, and you will be posted in crew chat and also onto the forums! The prizes will also vary but will include sloops and furniture!

I hope to see you there!
Much love,

Heebb
Edit: edited raffle.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Heeb5 at Nov 20, 2011 12:47:54 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 11:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Re: Fernet's Birthday Bash! *#~25/11/2011~#* (FrigLantis)

Raffle!
Anyone who stays for atleast 20 minutes will be entered into a raffle! The raffle will be drawn from a hat at the end of the voyage, and you will be posted in crew chat and also onto the forums! The prizes will also vary but will include sloops and furniture!

Shouldn't the raffle only be given to those people who stay for the actual Atlantis trip, instead of just staying for 20 minutes, otherwise, people will come for 21 minutes, get entered, and then leave, making it harder to load the War Frigate. Your call, but I think that would be more fair. (Mini-rant over)

Anyways, I hope I can make it, hope to see some friendly faces! Happy early birthday Fernet! :D
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Nov 19, 2011 5:34:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Raffle!
Anyone who stays for atleast 20 minutes will be entered into a raffle! The raffle will be drawn from a hat at the end of the voyage, and you will be posted in crew chat and also onto the forums! The prizes will also vary but will include sloops and furniture!

Shouldn't the raffle only be given to those people who stay for the actual Atlantis trip, instead of just staying for 20 minutes, otherwise, people will come for 21 minutes, get entered, and then leave, making it harder to load the War Frigate. Your call, but I think that would be more fair. (Mini-rant over)

Anyways, I hope I can make it, hope to see some friendly faces! Happy early birthday Fernet! :D

Updated the raffle, I did think about that but as I was tired when I posted this I never quite got round to changing it.
[Nov 20, 2011 12:48:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Plunderville

Yayyyyy I can't wait!
[Nov 21, 2011 10:15:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Louce

So.. should be be bringing gifts ?:D
Hexanon
Captain of "Amphibious Lords"

~ Always in for some fun ~
[Nov 21, 2011 4:15:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sevenlyrcake

That's the day after Thanksgiving in the US, so I might be with my family still. If I can't make it, have a great time and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERNET!
Sevenlayers on the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer, Midnight Reavers

[Nov 21, 2011 5:32:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fernet9

Thank you to Heebb for being my "press officer" :-)
[Nov 22, 2011 3:39:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Let's all give him Incs!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Nov 22, 2011 7:50:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Let's all give him Incs!

Excellents are sufficient.
[Nov 22, 2011 7:54:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yarrmy

Let's all give him Incs!

How about if we work really hard and only get fine/goods? just a thought!

also, if somebosy only stays for 21 minutes, they get 1 raffle ticket, if they stay for 1 hour they get 3, so the longer you stay, the more chance of winning, more of an incentive to stay along for the ride!

and definatly count me in for it!
Yarrmy
Senior Officer of "Midnight Magic"
Prince of "The Phoenix Rises"
and...Jeasilver's favourite licker!
100% idiot!
0% mis-understood.

Feel free to contact me in-game about anything i post on the forums.
[Nov 22, 2011 1:24:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Let's all give him Incs!

also, if somebosy only stays for 21 minutes, they get 1 raffle ticket, if they stay for 1 hour they get 3, so the longer you stay, the more chance of winning, more of an incentive to stay along for the ride!

Aye I changed it... It was originally if you stay 20 minutes you get a raffle ticket... That's it only 1 each.
[Nov 23, 2011 2:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Louce

Let's all give him Incs!

Aye I changed it... It was originally if you stay 20 minutes you get a raffle ticket... That's it only 1 each.

/me gets ready his alts
Hexanon
Captain of "Amphibious Lords"

~ Always in for some fun ~
[Nov 24, 2011 2:36:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Loading Now!
[Nov 25, 2011 10:27:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Thanks for the fun mates!

All Raffle prizes have been collected.
[Nov 25, 2011 3:06:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates