• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 100
Posts: 100   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8197 times and has 99 replies Next Thread
glittertjess

*Knockouts Intent for Olive*

Knockout has declared a blockade on Olive!

Blockade details:
Where - Olive
When - Saturday, 3PM gametime.
Starting Pay - We'll match whatever p4p wishes to start pay @ Hadrian. If KO has a jobber lead precade (due to GC being run from KO) we will put our offer abit lower to allow them to catch up.
JCs - JobK and JobKo.
Sinking - Not upto us but we hope so!

Island plans :
If Knockout wins, we plan to keep the palace stocked at reasonable prices. We will look around for any destroyed props by PA's past action, have them replaced or refurnish the scene ourselves. We plan to build a Black Market on Olive since there is none in Jade. Swampfren has an EH which is close to Olive, so we're gonna go ahead and build a black market. Any blockades on Olive will be kept non-sinking with reasonable payrates, to promote more cades. If Knockout manages to pull 3 successful defenses in a row, we will give-away the island in an event. Incase, the attacker is the same in all the 3 cases, we will transfer them the island (given that they put up a good show and not a no-show drop). However, if any other KO island gets hit at the same time and we believe that the attackers are working together, we are not obliged to keep up to this promise. We will discuss with the attacker and hopefully negotiate something that works for both parties.

Good luck to Pay For Play with the defense!
----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 18, 2011 3:10:34 PM]
[Nov 18, 2011 3:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Re: *Knockouts Intent for Olive*

I like it, especially the GC-to-Olive/Hadrian pay scheme. Good luck!
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 18, 2011 3:17:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vincent_B

Good Luck to both sides :)
Vincegreat on Viridian
Senior Officer of Lilith's Perfume
[Nov 18, 2011 4:52:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

So, just to confirm, KO is defending Garden's Cradle for IC, and presumably Hadrian for IC? Nice.
Seepnah
[Nov 18, 2011 4:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

So, just to confirm, KO is defending Garden's Cradle for IC, and presumably Hadrian for IC? Nice.

The fleet and jobber poe for the IC islands will be provided by IC, just run out of KO's crew.

It makes no sense to run it out of different crews. It makes jobbers harder to track when it's as simple as putting 2 and 2 together in the prep, and with a pay scheme like this one we can ensure P4P won't be badly outjobbed as a result of the GC kade too.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 18, 2011 5:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

The blockades will be run out of KO with IC's resources and mixed staffing - exactly how overlapping blockades involving multiple parties should be run to avoid paywars and for keeping track of jobbing numbers on both ends easier.
Cairna
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 18, 2011 5:26:52 PM]
[Nov 18, 2011 5:19:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Cairna wrote: 
Seepnah wrote: 

The blockades will be run out of KO with IC's resources and mixed staffing - exactly how overlapping blockades involving multiple parties should be run to avoid paywars and for keeping track of jobbing numbers on both ends easier.

While your logic may be correct and appropriate, the impression you try to give here is false. The defence of Garden Cradle by KO instead of IC was decided several days ago (I have the chat-logs to proof it). Nothing wrong with it, lets just be honest:

You, Cairna, run and finance the show for several large, old, island-sitting, tired former blockading flags.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Nov 18, 2011 8:15:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I would love to see those chatlogs, PM me Sver? :D
Roseh

[Nov 18, 2011 8:52:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

You, Cairna, run and finance the show for several large, old, island-sitting, tired former blockading flags.

If we didn't want to pay for a kade, we wouldn't show up at all.

The decision made was to share the crew, not the resources. If you can prove that we're sharing resources for the kade then i'll be amazed, but don't strain yourself trying, you won't get very far.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 18, 2011 8:53:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

If we didn't want to pay for a kade, we wouldn't show up at all.

The decision made was to share the crew, not the resources. If you can prove that we're sharing resources for the kade then i'll be amazed, but don't strain yourself trying, you won't get very far.

We all know IC couldn't blockade for crap after their legends left. This isn't an alliance this is IC riding KO's coat tails. Just merge flags and stop this bs front you guys are putting on.

Share the crew or the resources..

Greatness.
Better than you.
[Nov 18, 2011 11:01:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

While your logic may be correct and appropriate, the impression you try to give here is false. The defence of Garden Cradle by KO instead of IC was decided several days ago (I have the chat-logs to proof it). Nothing wrong with it, lets just be honest:

What I do is none of your busines and stop pretending like you know what I do. Actions speak louder than words, prove it. Show me any chatlog from myself or Monlizzy or any IC/KO royal where such a thing has been said.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 3:24:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

We all know IC couldn't blockade for crap after their legends left. This isn't an alliance this is IC riding KO's coat tails.

Ofcourse they can't blockade yet they defended 3-0 at Windward and Hadrian 2 weeks ago.

Just merge flags and stop this bs front you guys are putting on.

Thanks for the advice. All you are is a clueless troll who likes to increase his post count, so take my advice and stop posting.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 3:31:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Wouldn't defending GC out of Knockout too only provide IC/KO with the jobberlead for the Hadrian/Olive cade that you are supposedly trying to avoid?

I really don't understand your logic here. By shifting the jobbers from IC to KO at the start of the doubledrop you will put yourselves at the equal grounds that you claim to desire, yet you choose to do the opposite? Explain please.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Nov 19, 2011 3:51:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Wouldn't defending GC out of Knockout too only provide IC/KO with the jobberlead for the Hadrian/Olive cade that you are supposedly trying to avoid?

I really don't understand your logic here. By shifting the jobbers from IC to KO at the start of the doubledrop you will put yourselves at the equal grounds that you claim to desire, yet you choose to do the opposite? Explain please.

Do you really think IC and KO will have no common staffs between the land and sea team that will need to switch over too? The drop-time difference is exactly 3 hours. What if GC doesn't end in 3 rounds? Lol. Could you explain how it makes a difference whether the cade was run out of KO or IC?
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 4:01:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

We all know IC couldn't blockade for crap after their legends left. This isn't an alliance this is IC riding KO's coat tails.

Ofcourse they can't blockade yet they defended 3-0 at Windward and Hadrian 2 weeks ago.

Just merge flags and stop this bs front you guys are putting on.

Thanks for the advice. All you are is a clueless troll who likes to increase his post count, so take my advice and stop posting.

Can you read idiot? Clearly not. Here, maybe you didn't have your glasses on so I was kind enough to bold the part above for you. Their legends left way before you came here with your cowardly blockade tactics. So I'm not talking about 3 weeks ago or even a few months ago. I'm talking last year when RM was still at the top, IC got their asses handed to them constantly.

You dont scare me mate and while we're trading advice, I'll give you some. Drop the pathetic front, we dont need chat logs to see that IC is riding your coat tails.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Nov 19, 2011 4:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Can you read idiot? Clearly not. Here, maybe you didn't have your glasses on so I was kind enough to bold the part above for you. Their legends left way before you came here with your cowardly blockade tactics. So I'm not talking about 3 weeks ago or even a few months ago. I'm talking last year when RM was still at the top, IC got their asses handed to them constantly.

You dont scare me mate and while we're trading advice, I'll give you some. Drop the pathetic front, we dont need chat logs to see that IC is riding your coat tails.

Loool, you call IC out for riding my coat tails yet you yourself go hiding behind RiddleMakers. Clearly, you're the idiot. Try harder next time. One more troll post and KO will drop 1 more war-chest on Pay For Play. Maybe you'll learn to have some manners someday. Cowardly Tactic, huh? I'm sure those great flags you talk about have run simo/multidrops the same way at some point.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 4:08:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Loool, you call IC out for riding my coat tails yet you yourself go hiding behind RiddleMakers. Clearly, you're the idiot. Try harder next time. One more troll post and KO will drop 1 more war-chest on Pay For Play. Maybe you'll learn to have some manners someday. Cowardly Tactic, huh? I'm sure those great flags you talk about have run simo/multidrops the same way at some point.

Not going to lie but P4P have dropped 4 odd chests in the past month to RM's 1, so not sure what you're getting at there.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Nov 19, 2011 4:14:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

. One more troll post and KO will drop 1 more war-chest on Pay For Play. Maybe you'll learn to have some manners someday. Cowardly Tactic, huh? I'm sure those great flags you talk about have run simo/multidrops the same way at some point.

Thank you Cairna.( edit 1: no sarcasm)

On a different note:
I hope a more civilized contender gains governorship on Olive, as compared to the uncouth monkey who pooped on it.
(edit 2: talking about Hurly)
Good luck with the cades.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Nov 19, 2011 4:18:33 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 4:14:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Not going to lie but P4P have dropped 4 odd chests in the past month to RM's 1, so not sure what you're getting at there.

You are misunderstanding the entire point. I bolded it in his original post.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 4:17:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

You are misunderstanding the entire point. I bolded it in his original post.

No, I don't think you understand, P4P have been idle for years, they can't really hide behind anyone when they're idle. They've only come active in the recent few months. Greatness making a comment which was more or less true doesn't make him or his flag hiding behind anyone.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Nov 19, 2011 4:22:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

So drop on corona already. But what you fail to see is in p4p's island intent's. We dont care for islands never have never will. We enjoy having a laugh on vent while shooting shit, Not every1 wants to get pick me ups because they have more trophies on there flag page.

Good luck both sides. Remember fun before you get your knickers in a twist.
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Nov 19, 2011 4:24:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Troll post? So when someone has a different opinion to your opinions they're called troll posts? Sure thing buddy.

And I wasn't hiding behind RM moron. I wasn't even in that alliance or anywhere near them. That sir, is called a troll post, running your mouth without knowing your stuff. I was using RM to show how IC rides your coat tails.

Learn my manners? What are you my mother? Piss off. And lets be clear here, I'm not annoyed at your little multi drop I understand thats part of the blockade scene.

I'm annoyed at how you try put up this excuse to show that you're doing what an ally does by defending for IC but in truth you're really just carrying them on your back so they can hold a few isles every week. Its pathetic really.

Drop your little war chest. While you're at it, maybe your balls will drop too.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Nov 19, 2011 4:26:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

No, I don't think you understand, P4P have been idle for years, they can't really hide behind anyone when they're idle. They've only come active in the recent few months. Greatness making a comment which was more or less true doesn't make him or his flag hiding behind anyone.

Like you said, they've become active in the past few months. They lost to IC at Hadrian 2 weeks ago, yet he feels he is in the right place to call IC out. If the comment was coming from someone who has done something worth acknowledging in the blockade field, sure it can be a constructive criticism.

On a side note, I wonder if its actually P4P. I have sufficient evidence that Brisky is providing the fleet.
Cairna
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 19, 2011 4:28:36 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 4:27:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

So drop on corona already. But what you fail to see is in p4p's island intent's. We dont care for islands never have never will. We enjoy having a laugh on vent while shooting shit, Not every1 wants to get pick me ups because they have more trophies on there flag page.

Good luck both sides. Remember fun before you get your knickers in a twist.

Blockading is always fun, no matter how much forum shit is involved or whatever the reasons behind it are.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 4:30:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

After a while of no good Blockades, perhaps excluding the recent Moab one, Seepnah has to come woodchuck about a drop.
And guess what, successful troll is successful when people let it be. He's pink and he's retired, how convincing can he be.

Goodluck Cai / KO, hope I can be there :) inb4briskypicksuponmyposttobitchatmewithpoorgrammaryetagainandsayisuck
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Nov 19, 2011 4:32:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

Knockout has declared a blockade on Corona Reef, the blockade will commence in 23 hours.
Knockout has declared a blockade on Havoc Island, the blockade will commence in 23 hours.

Yay for rage drops. Not sure if the 2nd part will ever come true though. I'm still not convinced what "it" tells everyone to be totally honest.

Viridian: I present to you Qvintus minus the penis.
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by briskysforum at Nov 19, 2011 4:43:21 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 4:34:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Troll post? So when someone has a different opinion to your opinions they're called troll posts? Sure thing buddy.

And I wasn't hiding behind RM moron. I wasn't even in that alliance or anywhere near them. That sir, is called a troll post, running your mouth without knowing your stuff. I was using RM to show how IC rides your coat tails.

Learn to say your opinion. Dahlgren and Vsme stated their opinion too without "trolling".

Learn my manners? What are you my mother? Piss off. And lets be clear here, I'm not annoyed at your little multi drop I understand thats part of the blockade scene.

I'm a dick when you want me to be. I'll be nice if you are.

I'm annoyed at how you try put up this excuse to show that you're doing what an ally does by defending for IC but in truth you're really just carrying them on your back so they can hold a few isles every week. Its pathetic really.

It's an excuse to you, for me it's just business.

Drop your little war chest. While you're at it, maybe your balls will drop too.

Done and my balls didn't drop yo.
Cairna
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 19, 2011 4:36:59 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 4:36:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Knockout has declared a blockade on Corona Reef, the blockade will commence in 23 hours.

Yay for rage drops. Not sure if the 2nd part will ever come true though. I'm still not convinced what "it" tells everyone to be totally honest.

A blockade is a blockade regardless of what reasons are behind it. I'll have my fun lead-naving and BA'ing for KO. Needless to say, we'll keep it fair with even jobbing. Starting pay at 500/seg if that works for you.

PS: I'll post a seperate thead with island plans after the blockades since there's more cade preps to do now than I expected. We don't intend to keep these islands if we happen to win.
Cairna
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 19, 2011 4:49:49 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 4:40:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Learn to say your opinion. Dahlgren and Vsme stated their opinion too without "trolling".

Learn to state my opinion? Learn not to push my buttons then, I get rather annoyed when someone is being blatantly ignorant.

I'm a dick when you want me to be. I'll be nice if you are.

Oh you're such a saint. Cute man.

It's an excuse to you, for me it's just business.

You couldn't say this to my first post? Instead you had to point out that I was a troll and various other rubbish accusations because in your opinion, I'm not active on the blockade scene? But thanks for clearing that up.

You bore me. Instead of just owning up to your bs you choose to throw your toys out the cot and throw drops everywhere.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Nov 19, 2011 4:48:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Like you said, they've become active in the past few months. They lost to IC at Hadrian 2 weeks ago, yet he feels he is in the right place to call IC out. If the comment was coming from someone who has done something worth acknowledging in the blockade field, sure it can be a constructive criticism.

On a side note, I wonder if its actually P4P. I have sufficient evidence that Brisky is providing the fleet.

KO is the figurehead flag of the alliance and with IC and WoA having a history of island sitting (in saying that IC found out TLM isn't the only island on the ocean recently) it is an easy conclusion they're hiding behind you for safety. Especially when your alliance holds every large apart from 2.

This is a normal Viridian rotation recently RM and BOOB left the AoD because they owned 80% of the islands and most of the flags were happy to not drop and sit on the islands, hopefully you'll realise it soon enough also and break free of the AoD currently that you've joined as we both know IC and WoA won't.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Nov 19, 2011 4:50:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 100   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates