• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 882 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jh4l

inn's on islands

Why is the inn's stay with the person that won the island opening but the palace,market,all the bazarzas and the shop all tranfer to the winning flag in a kade? I feel if the inn should be included in the tranfer which then any person would have a chance to have an inn then there wouldn't be a selfish motive to going after a island opening. I know there's going to be a lot of disagreement so lets here it
----------------------------------------
Jhlife Captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
[Nov 18, 2011 12:15:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Re: inn's on islands

This have been discussed way too many times more recently in Hunter Parley; do a search and you'll find all the answers you are looking for.
Roseh

[Nov 18, 2011 12:21:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Why is the inn's stay with the person that ...

Because the apostrophe is possessive!
[Nov 18, 2011 12:26:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

From what I read its almost cheaper to go for a island opening then to try to buy straight out which sucks. I would like to own a inn but I don't think the ocean needs anymore player owned islands. Would be nice to have inn's transfer just like the other builds that get transferred. What to do what to do.
Jhlife Captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
[Nov 18, 2011 1:02:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates