• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11844 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Waywardmatt

LIMA ISLAND BLOCKADE!!!

You guys know as well as I do that Lima island cannot be caded. Well, that's true. But. I can schedule an event cade! Rules are simple!

1. If you are in the top 10 flags, you MAY NOT WIN the prizes listed here. Sorry, but I want to allow a fair chance for smaller flags.

2. If you want to participate for the prizes, please repost here with pirate name, crew, and flag.

3. No War Frigs or Grand Frigs or even War Brigs or Xebec's. This would again be an unfair advantage to smaller flags/crews.

4. Max pay for this is 250 poe / segment. Again. to make it so that less wealthy crews and flags can have equal opportunity to participate. I will be checking up to make sure nobody breaks these rules!

Prizes:

First place : 100k and a sloop and medal
Second place : 15k and a dog / cat with your flag's name (or crew name)
----------------------------------------
Waywardmatt on all the oceans
waywardmateo on jade

[21:15:03] Clotho says, "you broke the island!"
[21:15:09] Waywardmatt says, "seems that way, eh?"
[21:15:13] Clotho giggles
[Nov 17, 2011 9:40:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

Re: LIMA ISLAND BLOCKADE!!!

btw, cade is saturday, December 10 at noon game time.
waywardmateo on jade

[Nov 17, 2011 9:53:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iameric

A fair chance for smaller flags..... to win a sloop
Iameric - Meridian/Emerald - Bacon Strips
[Nov 17, 2011 10:30:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

the purpose of this is not to win money or prizes, but to cade the one island that hasnt been caded.... i dont believe it has ever been caded, really.
waywardmateo on jade

[Nov 17, 2011 10:31:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

the purpose of this is not to win money or prizes, but to cade the one island that hasnt been caded.... i dont believe it has ever been caded, really.

It has, though.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 17, 2011 11:44:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

It has, though.

okay. well. still.
waywardmateo on jade

[Nov 17, 2011 12:09:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

It has, though.

okay. well. still.

yeah. no. bye.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Nov 17, 2011 12:34:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pzaragosa

I was wondering when someone was going to realise that they can ask for lima and DN blockading events. It's been done before, I remember someone making a new PP account name and asking for an event at lima. It was a crazy event
Pzaragoza of some crew and some flag
[Nov 18, 2011 5:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

alright. ive been getting crap from people. this is how the prizes will go. i need to talk to the monarch of the winning flag. that monarch will recieve the sloop with the 100k in the coffers. the monarch will then decide who wins the sloop based on his or her observations. kaythanksbai
waywardmateo on jade

[Nov 18, 2011 1:14:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

alrighty then. look mates. this is supposed to be a fun thing to do. but so far, nobody has told me they are participating. if i dont get enough , im going to cancel the prizes for it. sorry, but one flag competing, really isnt what im going for
waywardmateo on jade

[Nov 18, 2011 2:10:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hellboygeod

Pirate Name: Hellboyman
Crew Name: Krakens Fury
Flag Name: Legacy

I will not be entering as legacy but as me own crew, all ships and poe comes from me and my crew Legacy has helped me in no way watsoever, navvers included will only come from my crew
Captain of The Booch Mate's
King of Ocean's Wrath

Pokersprozz of Meridian
[Nov 18, 2011 3:17:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doubleyou4

Pirate name: supahman
crew: Echo
Flag: wobbling Ommy
[Dec 10, 2011 7:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inphoegus

Hi

I'm entering as Inphoegus from the Crew Basicc Sailing. In the flag Awsome People Only.

But since we are allies with Swords of Salvation and the had entered at on an earlier round, it is putting my points under their flag.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Inphoegus at Dec 10, 2011 8:29:11 PM]
[Dec 10, 2011 8:08:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doubleyou4

WOO i won! because Antheas is in the top 10 flags :D

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Doubleyou4 at Dec 10, 2011 9:26:06 PM]
[Dec 10, 2011 9:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inphoegus

Hi it's Inphoegus. I think I came in second place, because the other flags that won rounds are in the top 10. And I came in second here.

If i did come in second PM me :)
[Dec 10, 2011 9:29:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aaronmann

My apologies, I'm the jerk from Antheas who broke all the rules. I wasn't aware of this event thread until round 2 was about over because I don't spend time here on the forum.

I will join you in celebrating Wobbling Ommy's victory if that's your choice, as I'm not interested in receiving any prize. I just went in there to have some fun, not to ruin someone's event or win anything.
Aaronmann of the Meridian ocean.
[Dec 11, 2011 5:57:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    aaron.mann [Link]  Go to top 
Pzaragosa

Bad aaron, bad!
Pzaragoza of some crew and some flag
[Dec 11, 2011 12:00:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates