• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2108 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Sverdrup

Intent on Garden Cradle

Heisenberg's Uncertainty continues to questions the established order to find meaning in the Unbearable Lightness of Being a pirate:

artwork by Marishi, SO of Schroedinger's Cat

What: Blockade of Garden Cradle
Who: Heisenberg's Uncertainty vs. Imperial Coalition
When: Saturday Nov.-19, noon game time (jobbing starts 11am)
Why: n/a
Pay: increasing
Jobbing: JobHU and Sverdrup
Sinking: Imperial Coalition decides

This is neither a friendly pre-arranged nor a hostile surprise attack. As always, we invite all 3rd, 4th, and 5th parties to shoot at or with us as they desire.

Our entire blockade staff will originate from within Schroedinger's Cat regular pillaging officers. Expect booches, expect laughter, expect new learning, expect the unexpected.

Should our flag become the responsible government of both Garden Cradle and Polaris Point, then we will host a 3-round weekend event blockade on Dec.-10/11 or Dec.-17/18 to give away Polaris Point.

EDIT: More concise writing.
----------------------------------------
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sverdrup at Nov 17, 2011 8:19:42 AM]
[Nov 17, 2011 8:14:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Re: Intent on Garden Cradle

Reserved.
[Nov 17, 2011 8:15:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Best of luck Sver, should be a fun weekend
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 17, 2011 8:31:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Love your intent art.

Good luck, to both sides! (Which I guess would mean.. No server crashes?)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 17, 2011 8:43:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
am1991

Good Luck Sver :)
~Tigerscar Of Viridian~
Captain of the Crew "Uprising"
Founder/King of the Flag "Notorious"

[Nov 17, 2011 9:23:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Best of luck HU :)
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Nov 17, 2011 9:24:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Nice job on the art!

love it!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Nov 17, 2011 9:37:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Best of luck to HU.
Chillii.
[Nov 17, 2011 10:28:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Lookin' forward to it.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 18, 2011 10:43:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darknesse7

I just wanted to say one thing. I have just jobbed for HU in the blockade, and I really, really appreciated their manners and calm approach to everything. I was asked politely to change stations, which I did willingly. No whistles, no dramas, no raging from them. This is not to say that opposing teams would have done those things, it's just that I believe that HU has the right approach to making the game a better place for jobbers to feel comfortable. Heisenburgs, I salute you. Long may you sail the oceans.
[Nov 19, 2011 3:12:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

First and foremost, I would like to thank Cairna for a most spirited and wonderful 3 hours giving us battle teaching us much new things. Despite out-jobbing KO/IC by 20-30 jobbers (counting 3rd parties and allies), we got beat rather well as our organization and bnav still has much more space for improvement that KO/IC's operation did.

We bow our heads with respect.

I also bow my heads for the marvelous jobbers that kept our ships afloat much longer at times than they deserved. Our first-time admiral and jobbing contact Gega and Accalia, too, made things run amazingly smooth despite the many booches and glitches that are all mine.

We spent about an hour afterward to discuss the many areas where we can and will improve (practice makes master) our shooting and influencing.

As for costs, a very rough estimate indicates that we spent about 900,000 poe for the jobbers, and perhaps 100K for supplies (yes, we did not always shoot enough), so this 3-hour shooting adventure cost less than 1 Mil.

If we can do it, others can, probably better. And again, thank ye for a fine battle and showing us a goal, Cairna, Knockout, and Imperial Coalition.
[Nov 19, 2011 4:02:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Without sounding like a broken record across threads, thanks for the fun kade, it was a nice one to be involved in.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 19, 2011 6:38:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates