• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4126 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Dwizzles

Re: Viridian Player Feedback

Not really my place over here on Virid, but if any of you are legitimately serious about including new players and big ship pillaging, shoot me a PM or tell on Hunter. I can talk about this for days.
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Nov 15, 2011 1:39:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

If you really want to support greenie friendly big ship pillaging, job for them. There's plenty of people running big ship pillages, and not enough people jobbing for them.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 15, 2011 7:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AraHurricane

I second what Morb has said, I've been jobbing on a lot of the big ship pillages on the ocean for the last week and many of the jobbers I see aren't the experienced pirates who have been posting about it here but rather a lot of inexperienced pirates and greenies. I know it may not be the kind of big ship pillaging you had intended when you wanted to see it but we have to start somewhere when it comes to jobbing. I personally wouldn't mind seeing occasional more elite big ship pillages but that can only happen after more people start participating in what we're doing now.

Thanks again for all your feedback and support. Really shows a lot to see people talking about what we can do rather than what the Developers aren't doing. Hope to continue to see some great ideas and feedback.
Arakain the Hurricane
[Nov 16, 2011 11:57:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

I would like to see a lot more rivalry in the blockade scene. I used to love the days when lets use RM/TP and VG as an example where constantly at war and the great blockades that came out of that rivalry. When was the last time there was a decent blockade war over larges and mediums its nearly extinct now one flag holds a heap of islands until they get multi dropped on they don’t defend anything and the next flag sits on them. The whole friendly organised blockade thing is cute and if it gets more new flags into blockading then great but that wasn’t always the case and there were still new flags entering the blockade scene it’s about the preparation and the manpower you can get to help and support you. If they want to stick around they have to learn how to play the hard way.
[Nov 16, 2011 3:06:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AraHurricane

I agree with you a little bit that those large war things were fun and exciting to watch and take part in every weekend. But as for the new flags learning the hard way, I really think that the large flags should take a policy on welcoming the newer flags in by offering pay caps and trying to keep jobbing even rather than forcing a hardcore blockade down their throat and making them learn while they waste millions upon millions trying to fight a hardcore flag.
Arakain the Hurricane
[Nov 16, 2011 9:26:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates