• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 825 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
xxBillyxx

Good Fight all

Was fun we lost congrats legacy we was defeated and we can do it without any downgradeing (tournys night before) was fun will do it again

Tart away people
----------------------------------------
Masterbilly SO Die By The Sword

King of Post Mortem
[Nov 13, 2011 1:53:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Re: Good Fight all

Thanks to you, for give us a nice battle, and having alot of fun with us!

<3!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Nov 13, 2011 2:03:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Re: Good Fight all

Thank you Billy! :) I'll post more in our intent thread.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 13, 2011 2:19:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates