• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2553 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
Skipper

Re: August 19 game update Reply to this Post

Definitely.

http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/time/ut.html

I don't know if you would call that a reputable source, so I got one from Encarta.

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpages/RefArticle.aspx?refid=761586044&pn=1
[Aug 20, 2003 1:34:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
queendaedra

Foraging Reply to this Post

I was just curious did the patch change the foraging capabilities? I noticed since last night you can barely forage any goods without a message regarding all commodities being foraged. Is this something that will change? Seems silly to travel such long distances for 3 butterfly weed. I guess the butterflies might like it though. :)
----------------------------------------
Daedra

Queen of the Black Plague
Captain of the First Circle of Hell

"Eternity has come and gone, and she still holds me true"
[Aug 20, 2003 6:15:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    queendaedra [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Foraging Reply to this Post

Foraging is now limited to the total amount of commodities the island is capable of producing (i.e. Verdant might be capable of yielding 20 leushite in a day, that's all). The previous state of affairs, where one could forage an endless amount, was bugged.
[Aug 20, 2003 6:52:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
PrimeThian

So, there's less forage, there's less pillage (minus the new supply of Kraken's Blood that will more than likely disappear in a week), and no players keep stuff in their holds. Oooh, the economy be getting tight again. Maybe I can start getting jobbers to pay me. Need more maps as well.

I don't know much about the population growth in us beta testers, but if it keeps rising, will there be an inflow of supplies and poe to compensate, or has this been done before I started keeping track of the forums ?
Prime (Hunter) : Fleet Officer of The Black Hunters
Typ (Sage) : Pirate of Irish Rouges [dormant]
Prime (Azure) : The Red and Green Senior Officer [memories]
[Aug 20, 2003 8:00:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

France is GMT+2 right now - summertime. British Summer Time (BST) is GMT+1.

Dylan the Pedant

Edit: Bah I was reading at the bottom of page 1.
[Aug 21, 2003 6:12:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Production Reply to this Post

We have increased production again to hopefully create something of a surplus.
[Aug 22, 2003 5:07:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
raabitias

A.I. to hard Reply to this Post

on september 08, 2003 my ship and crew on the rare herring(small sloop) were attacked by a war brig. the ship was green. for the sea battle part they shot about 6 cannons into us which made the damage around 75% and blige around 75%. the swordfight was almost as bad. it was around 13 to 6. we were crushed in about one and a half minutes. so i would like to have the bots aka npp skill level turned down a notch or two or three. also, dont make war brigs green against small sloop. thats is all.

Raabitias
Spelling Nazi.

NinjaGuy wrote: 
Well, that's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. Congrats.

Avatar done by the extremely talented Kanawinkie.
[Sep 8, 2003 10:45:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    raabitias    Eight Flame [Link]  Go to top 
Slummock

random crazy things like that make the game fun as far as im concerned (as long as it doesnt happen too often)

its (probably) not a bug, the colours arent simple as you might think. its based on your crews sea battle rating vers the opposing crews.

[edited for accurisy]
[not edited for spelling]
Glub (again)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Slummock at Sep 8, 2003 12:40:44 PM]
[Sep 8, 2003 12:40:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Re: A.I. to hard Reply to this Post

raabitias wrote: 
on september 08, 2003 my ship ... so i would like to have the bots aka npp skill level turned down a notch or two or three. also, dont make war brigs green against small sloop. thats is all.

Why did you post that here?
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Sep 8, 2003 12:43:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Slummock wrote: 
random crazy things like that make the game fun as far as im concerned (as long as it doesnt happen too often)

its (probably) not a bug, the colours arent simple as you might think. its based on how many battles youve won compared to how many the others have won recently.

I think it sucks.. I got randomly attacked by a yellow brig, slammed with shot, and thoroughly screwed in battle. Took ages to repair the damage, and I lost rating, and it just sucked quite a lot.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 8, 2003 5:02:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates