• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 23
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3300 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
hairpen

OutBreak at TLM Intent

The OutBreak is imminent, We are prepared!!

Job for us and get your Chem suit!!

starting pay: 500
when : 7:30 PM game time Saturday

JC's : Tigerscar, Spells
----------------------------------------
Hairpin - Viridian
www.theoutbreak.net

Light travels faster then sound, that's why some people appear brighter until they speak.
[Nov 11, 2011 7:28:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

Re: OutBreak at TLM Intent

Good luck.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Nov 11, 2011 10:10:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Good Luck!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Nov 11, 2011 10:26:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Things I am curious about: Who is Hairpin?
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 11, 2011 11:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

[Nov 12, 2011 12:17:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowfight1

Hairpin is God.
[Nov 12, 2011 3:21:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Doesn't matter in the slightest. The motive of RAF is to get new flags blockading. Doesn't matter if they are subsets of established flags, or alts. We'll see how they handle it, but at this point, the questions aren't "Who are these guys" its "How can we give them a good first kade?"

Not sure if I'll be around for all of it, but I hope both sides can keep it fair and contested. Best of luck.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Nov 12, 2011 7:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Loosely timed simo drops with an alt flag and a first time flag that did not contact their opponents - seems like a Legacy endeavor.
[Nov 12, 2011 7:50:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Since RAF was brought up I have to agree with Cremate here and say that the RAF exists to inspire a more vivid and interesting blockading scene. Step one of this is island-turnovers which was what happened at Legacy, I mean take a look at what islands are on the blockade board tonight and see how beneficial island-turnovers are for the blockading scene.

I don't know if it's because of the RAF or if we're patting ourselves on the back a bit too much, but one cannot argue with the fact that there has been a substantial increase in blockades since Legacy lost their islands. In that regard the project is so far very successful.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Nov 12, 2011 8:14:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowfight1

Loosely timed simo drops with an alt flag and a first time flag that did not contact their opponents - seems like a Legacy endeavor.

Nah.
[Nov 12, 2011 8:31:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Yes we have made a flag who's numeric strength is greater than our own, to blockade an island we didn't bother defending.
Very perceptive.

Good luck, Outbreak
Nag, Illi
[Nov 12, 2011 9:56:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Correction: Only island that Legacy actually bothered defending.
Roseh

[Nov 12, 2011 10:10:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Doesn't matter in the slightest. The motive of RAF is to get new flags blockading. Doesn't matter if they are subsets of established flags, or alts. We'll see how they handle it, but at this point, the questions aren't "Who are these guys" its "How can we give them a good first kade?"

For RAF, that's the question, sure. However, as an outsider looking in, it's a personal curiosity of mine. I'm not calling conspiracy theories, just wondering.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Nov 12, 2011 11:53:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Yes we have made a flag who's numeric strength is greater than our own, to blockade an island we didn't bother defending.
Very perceptive.

Good luck, Outbreak

It's not too hard for the politically experienced to "commandeer" a politically inexperienced flag. Pirate-farming flags and crews have always been the target of politically active flags for the purposes of jobber support. Having said that, I personally don't see anything that makes me believe what Chip suggested. Then again, I don't have all of the (read: any) facts that may have led him to suggest it.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 12, 2011 12:01:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

OutBreak was allied with Legacy until last week.

EDIT: Removed speculations.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sverdrup at Nov 12, 2011 3:21:33 PM]
[Nov 12, 2011 2:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Have we had enough Legacy conspiracies? The problem with Legacy wasn't that they were Legacy, it was what their leaders were saying and doing.

I don't give a rat's behind if Legacy themselves were to drop on TLM or anywhere else, RAF isn't "Destroy Legacy because they're Legacy". Maybe some people (Legacy of the past few months) only play nice with people who worship the ground they step on and call it respect. The point here is to get blockades going, Legacy or their allies blockading isn't a bad thing. Being a douche about how you do it is.

I gave Avienda a pretty hard time, and I don't regret doing that, but what a lot of people are doing right now is stupid. They're people and they're a flag. Just because they did something stupid for awhile doesn't mean they'll do it forever. Stop pissing yourselves over who is, might, and probably has to be Legacy, because it doesn't matter until they do something ridiculous.

Unless of course, you only are in support of fair blockades where the other side tries to be your best friend. (Ring a bell?)
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Nov 12, 2011 5:13:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vincent_B

Good luck Outbreak :D
And I completely agree with Cremate last post... Enough of all these Legacy's conspiracy
They kinda paid for what they did so now is time to move on
Vincegreat on Viridian
Senior Officer of Lilith's Perfume
[Nov 12, 2011 5:28:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Cremate gets the idea. Legacy has learned their lesson and repaid their debt to the ocean through island-turnovers. At this point they deserve to be treated just like any other flag and will be, as long as I have a say in business. If we were to continue harassing Legacy for past actions then we truly wouldn't be anything better than what inspired the RAF's creation.

We're here to create blockades, and honestly I don't care if it's with Legacy or IC or whoever it takes to rustle things up a bit. Let's keep our focus on important things and not who happens to be on the other side of the crossfire today.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Nov 12, 2011 5:34:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Pointing out the alliance connection has nothing to do with "conspiracy" or encouraging a harsh defense simply due to the connection. However, after Legacy's self-declared "breaking", the community has a vested interest in the outcome of their reappearance to the scene, as well as the manner in which their associates introduce themselves to blockading. Every alliance, even the unofficial one(s) in this case, should face the same scrutiny.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Nov 12, 2011 5:43:40 PM]
[Nov 12, 2011 5:41:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

I don't have all of the (read: any) facts that may have led him to suggest it.

That's ok, neither did he. Didn't stop him trolling though.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Nov 12, 2011 7:23:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

false
[Nov 12, 2011 10:21:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
snazzybat

Really late, but it was a fun cade and certainly a fun first-timing Land Addy :)
Spells of Meridian
Queen of the flying monkeys
[Nov 20, 2011 11:59:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Really late, but it was a fun cade and certainly a fun first-timing Land Addy :)

haha girl, its only taken you 8 trillion years to peek your head round here. >.>
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 24, 2011 7:19:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates