• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7208 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Sdafda

Last minute event!

There will be a 1 round event blockade at Wissahickon today, November 11, at...I don't know the time. Look at the blockade board to figure it out.

1 round
Non-sinking
Ignoring alliance

Rules:

1. Only 1 ship is allowed for the ENTIRE round for each flag. That means, choose your ship and naver wisely.

2. There is NO pay cap. Pay as much as you like.

3. SNM has the right to take part in the event, following these same guidelines.

Prize:

Flag with the most points gets 100k (Or more depending on how I feel and how many people show up but, yeah nothing less than 100k). The poe will be paid to the monarch of the respective flags.

P.S. This was a last second thing I just thought of. I will loan out war brigs if anyone needs. Send me a tell.
----------------------------------------
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Sdafda at Nov 11, 2011 7:00:16 AM]
[Nov 11, 2011 6:55:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

Re: Last minute event!

Oh, any flag is allowed to enter. And....if someone takes in more than 1 ship, they will be disqualified.
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sdafda at Nov 11, 2011 7:06:53 AM]
[Nov 11, 2011 7:04:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates