• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1870 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Underhill25

Dear Pay For Play

Wassssssssup with the scuttle shield? :((((((
----------------------------------------
Coming back to YPP after a 2 years break..
[Nov 9, 2011 10:49:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Re: Dear Pay For Play

Ok I haven't been on to see, but Pay for Play hasn't scuttled previously, so how is this 'scuttle' any different?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Nov 9, 2011 12:42:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Because P4P was just among the people that were giving PA crap over scuttle-shielding. If it is a scuttle-shield, I am disappoint.

Then again, maybe they're filling in Hurly's research.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 9, 2011 1:01:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Dear idiotic wannabe troll,

Enough said
Chillii.
[Nov 9, 2011 2:12:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I think technically it's only a scuttle SHIELD if a flag has threatened that they're going to drop on you this weekend... otherwise it's just a scuttle.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Nov 9, 2011 2:47:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

Far too early to condemn or defend a single scuttle. If they do it next week, we can talk, until then, get a better subject to drag up.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Nov 9, 2011 2:54:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

It shouldn't take more than one scuttle shield for a flag to be in the wrong for doing it. However, there's nothing to say it was done for the purpose of shielding. We've seen accidental scuttles in the past so I wouldn't put it past that, but then again, there's nothing preventing P4P from attributing the scuttle to that. The only thing we can really go by is whether or not rumors of a drop were circulating.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 9, 2011 3:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Or maybe its a case of a flag holding an island they are not interesting in keeping, they made it public that they will be dropping on a large and possibly a med, maybe they scuttled so that whoever decides to drop doesn't get a flagsit.
Roseh

[Nov 9, 2011 4:12:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

I havent heard any rumours that someone was dropping on corona at all. If someone wants to drop on it though and we have prevented you from doing so with this scuttle send me a tell or a PM and i'll see what i can work out for you. I was bored and so i decided to scuttle.. it wasnt to shield from a blockade. We are thinking about taking a heep of sloops in and pvping eachother for the fuck of it, you are all more then welcome to come join in on the fun.

Roseh is correct also about not really needing/wanting or being interested in the island.

@ Cab, it wasn't accidental, but no, we havent heard about a drop at all. We would have welcomed a pvp cade over a 1 strength WQ any day.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Nov 9, 2011 7:20:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I figured it wasn't a shield. I mean, like you said, it's Corona. I know you guys are better than that, but better to reserve judgment until someone from P4P posted.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 9, 2011 8:42:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

where was p4p when olive XI got attacked by the IFL???

where was p4p when the guys of SFH dropped on hadrian????

yeah.

no nice move stupid p4p, you guys suck and you should all stop it.

martobain is not impressed
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 11, 2011 5:30:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates