• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1496 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Silent_Fable

Whisky Tango Charlie OVER?!

Ok Mala, really?

Dub market going insane
Over oceans trying to sabatage ours
And now another major flag's theiving Upper classmen.

What the hell are you guys doing?! You cry bitch and complain making thread after thread after thread saying Wow there's nothing going on here.

Well make something going on then. Blockade each other. Dub market going insane so you can afford it? Make an insanly low pay cap. Yea it's gonna be a slow boring cade prolly won with sloops but ffs pull your balls outta your back pockets and do something.

There's only so much that some of us can do since the real world has us doing that evil thing called work. But it doesn't take much effort to pull together and make something happen.

Stop running to other oceans. Stop running to money grubbing poker players who live in India and play on other people's accounts inorder to play.

You wanna keep Mala? Then prove it.

----------------------------------------
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Nov 7, 2011 11:55:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Re: Whisky Tango Charlie OVER?!

Hey babe, you got a flag so I'm welcoming you to blockade any of SmD's islands :)
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Nov 7, 2011 1:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Hey babe, you got a flag so I'm welcoming you to blockade any of SmD's islands :)

Double posts are sooo much awesomer than edits.
If you have problems getting a fleet together than I can borrow you half of mine.
[Nov 7, 2011 1:10:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

Wait, so was this another cry and bitch and complain thread? Or if we complain about the crying and bitching it doesnt count as a crying and bitching thread?

...just wondering.
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Nov 7, 2011 1:16:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

INB4 I R BUSY AT WORK.
Sincerely
[Nov 7, 2011 1:42:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

lol Ever you're such a sweetie It's not the fleet or poe it's the lack of time.

And yea guess this is just another bitch and complain it's also calling someone out who pulled a Halee. Ripping off your own flag tsk tsk tsk

Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Nov 7, 2011 1:45:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

And yea guess this is just another bitch and complain it's also calling someone out who pulled a Halee. Ripping off your own flag tsk tsk tsk

Ruh oh who ripped off who and how. PM me <3
[Nov 7, 2011 1:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Hiiiiiii Fable
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Nov 7, 2011 8:14:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Seamusa

I believe the term is Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
Seamusa on Mala
[Nov 7, 2011 9:07:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

I believe the term is Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

It's an inside joke but you are correct for the normal saying
Fable

[Nov 8, 2011 2:41:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates