• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1348 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Mamabuns2

Help US pull Mala together!!

Here is our time to shine!!! As I was heading off to bed this evening/ early morning my attention was grabed at the sight of this post and I logged right back on please check this link out --->

You guys want to know AT least 1 person who is causing dub price up?

There is a team he said. Have fun HUNTING.

Edit: I tried to erase things that are unrelated. I don't mind if i have to upload the original.

I am asking all Monarchs and Royals of Mala to stand together and bring this pirate down. I have already spoke to Unca of Argosy and have started the time filled job of sending tells to my hearties. I believe that we can all help fix our dub prices if we try.

If you are a Monarch or Royal on Mala will you please send me a tell so that we may be able to try and meet in groups to figure out actions needed. I am asking my Dreamers and hearties to hold off on dub prices as they were at 4.9k when I logged off. I have also sent complaints to the OMs in hopes that they will try to help (not holding my breath). I ask you to do the same. I do know that as for my flag and alliance we will be black listing Bobmarrley and his mates until further notice.

Thank and please help fight the GOOD fight for Mala

<3 Mama

----------------------------------------
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Nov 7, 2011 2:57:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Re: Help US pull Mala together!!

I suppose we overlook the fact that he could be getting attention and actually have no part in the dub prices.

1k+ is pretty generic.
Emmett
[Nov 7, 2011 6:20:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

This may be so, but as you yourself have been accused of raising prices I figure you would like to figure out what is going on. Since, I have logs from last night and I seen w/ my own eyes that it went from 3.8k up to 4.9k in a just a few min. Everyone on Mala has seen that there are issues w/ Mala's dubs and I know how much you want to keep Mala going and save the Ocean. So unless you have a better idea on ways to help other than small flags that can't support it cading please feel free to post them.....as I know you will.
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Nov 7, 2011 10:02:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I like the idea, I just think our goal should not be to punish or stop the particular offenders, but to find a way to make dubloon prices naturally go down.

So my suggestion would be to find a way to stabalize the ocean, as prices will continue to go up as the trend of people leaving continues. This is where my thread about Malachite Restoration is applicable.

Yes, people taint the market, but the entire ocean's current situation is what allows it to happen. Rather than spending poe trying to pad the market, we should find ingenuous ways to make the ocean thrive with the current player base and then expand it.
Emmett
[Nov 7, 2011 11:01:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

...Guys, you do know that this only works if he buys out all the offers below his ridiculous one before his will show up as the lowest, right? Just ignore his offers, keep posting them at 3k or whatever dubs are normally at, and he'll run out of poe. Simple as that. All this does is give him the attention that he wants. If wants to spend ridiculous amounts of poe to get a thread about him, I'm ok with that.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Nov 7, 2011 3:50:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Here is our time to shine!!! As I was heading off to bed this evening/ early morning my attention was grabed at the sight of this post and I logged right back on please check this link out --->

You guys want to know AT least 1 person who is causing dub price up?

There is a team he said. Have fun HUNTING.

Edit: I tried to erase things that are unrelated. I don't mind if i have to upload the original.

I am asking all Monarchs and Royals of Mala to stand together and bring this pirate down. I have already spoke to Unca of Argosy and have started the time filled job of sending tells to my hearties. I believe that we can all help fix our dub prices if we try.

If you are a Monarch or Royal on Mala will you please send me a tell so that we may be able to try and meet in groups to figure out actions needed. I am asking my Dreamers and hearties to hold off on dub prices as they were at 4.9k when I logged off. I have also sent complaints to the OMs in hopes that they will try to help (not holding my breath). I ask you to do the same. I do know that as for my flag and alliance we will be black listing Bobmarrley and his mates until further notice.

Thank and please help fight the GOOD fight for Mala

<3 Mama

Obviously he doesn't actually play this ocean, so what can you do? This isn't griefing. It isn't abusing game mechanics, so there was no reason to report him to OMs.

The only thing that you can do to help it is to sell more dubs for a cheaper price.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Nov 14, 2011 6:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates