• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 66
Posts: 66   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6223 times and has 65 replies Next Thread
Elliptic

Re: Dilemma's intent to crash a train into island sitters.

Whiterose wrote: 
Well you are not reading; there is a post in this thread by Antheas royal saying good game as they pulled out, all the information you needed was here.

This one? I was supposed to read that, know it to be an official, no-takebacks concession made as they pulled out? All the information I needed was here? Okay.
----------------------------------------
"That is not how the question frames itself."

Wend, royal archophobe
[Nov 7, 2011 11:51:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

You asked if Antheas said they were pulling out, theres a post in this thread that say so followed by 2 posts saying basicaly "Don't say gg and after that allie a 3rd party cause you know its not over", if a post by a Antheas royal is not official enough then I have no idea what you expect, perhaps a post signed by all Antheas royals?
Roseh

[Nov 7, 2011 12:03:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elliptic

I didn't see the blockade. I didn't know what had happened. Just because something could be paraphrased or explained in a certain (correct) way doesn't mean it's hard to misunderstand or just be not sure of.

Nathanshawn's post came after a post from Whitehaze that made me think the blockade was already over. I thought it was just post-game congratulations - and not mentioning pulling out, it can be read that way. Of the two posts following, only Hazarath's says something is unfinished and, yeah, it puzzled me when I read it. I think I discounted it after the "Necromancer role?" post, assuming the blockade was already "dead" or something.

What I'd expect for notification is in-game communication. I've checked now and that happened, but it wasn't mentioned in the thread. That's why I was asking.

Wend, royal archophobe
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Elliptic at Nov 7, 2011 12:53:40 PM]
[Nov 7, 2011 12:39:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I get what you mean maybe it is confusing if you weren't around to know how exactly things wen't and when things happened; for me the post said something obvious for you it didn't just different views, sorry.
Roseh

[Nov 7, 2011 12:53:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elliptic

Thanks, that means a lot! And after checking the timestamps I did get how it looked obvious - particularly with Hazarath's post. Plus, getting Antheas and Imperial Coalition mixed up twice definitely didn't make it look like I was being particularly attentive.

I think I maybe didn't go about things in the best way here. So sorry for the confusion, Whiterose - and everyone else. I'll probably first send a PM somewhere next time.

Wend, royal archophobe
[Nov 7, 2011 1:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Lol happens just confusing if you don't know when the blockade started, when the post was made and when the 3rd party started jobbing, I'm sorry too!
Roseh

[Nov 7, 2011 1:18:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 66   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates