• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 46
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5143 times and has 45 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Re: Is anyone else...

I feel like you are missing something Taytaytatty, or just late to the party.
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Nov 9, 2011 8:59:45 AM]
[Nov 9, 2011 8:59:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

I feel like you are missing something Taytaytatty, or just late to the party.

Do explain...? under 100 words would be nice... And chances are I am, havn't exactly been playing for years. It's just....pretty much every forum I've viewed you are typing out your massive management theories (inter twinned with insults of everyone else for doing a barnacle job), it gets very suffocating.

But yeah, going to bed now, so don't expect a speedy response, or maybe you should, wont be sleeping for long :S

Edit: Spelling, again.

Edit 2: apparently it doesnt like pasting the ' symbol from word, oh wells
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Taytaytatty at Nov 9, 2011 9:15:23 AM]
[Nov 9, 2011 9:13:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

As for length, I feel like society is capable of reading. I am sorry I am not Twitter. I see no reason to dumb things down.
Emmett
[Nov 9, 2011 9:33:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

Could you be any more condescending? Yes people will be “late to the party”, believe it or not new people do join this game and it’s not just people who have played for years moving around the oceans. And I didn’t suggest you to “dumb it down”, sometimes being more concise can serve an explanation better. Also, I’m mildly interested to know why you are only willing to talk to people with year’s experience (not that you seem to listen to what they say, just generally lecture and insult them). Am I not worth your time dear Emmett?

And I read it because I’m interested, it’s a pity, like what the original post of this thread stated, that every forum boils down SMD / FitB and EI fighting about the ocean. Every forum seems to end with you, Emmett.

Lets hope no edits this time :P
Native of Malachite

Flag Website
[Nov 9, 2011 2:15:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Could you be any more condescending?

Haha, even tho this is a retorical question, if he tried I'm sure he could. Anyways, give it up. You're talking to a brickwall.
Sincerely
[Nov 9, 2011 3:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Seamusa

You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

As for length, I feel like society is capable of reading. I am sorry I am not Twitter. I see no reason to dumb things down.

Making 10-page forum posts does not make you a smarter person Emmett
Seamusa on Mala
[Nov 9, 2011 3:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 9, 2011 4:16:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Could you be any more condescending? Yes people will be ?late to the party?, believe it or not new people do join this game and it?s not just people who have played for years moving around the oceans. And I didn?t suggest you to ?dumb it down?, sometimes being more concise can serve an explanation better. Also, I?m mildly interested to know why you are only willing to talk to people with year?s experience (not that you seem to listen to what they say, just generally lecture and insult them). Am I not worth your time dear Emmett?

And I read it because I?m interested, it?s a pity, like what the original post of this thread stated, that every forum boils down SMD / FitB and EI fighting about the ocean. Every forum seems to end with you, Emmett.

Lets hope no edits this time :P

I just wanted to say...

Even if no one else does...

*I'm* glad you're here!

Welcome to the game/ocean/world.

Lets have some fun!
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Nov 9, 2011 4:24:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

There is a lot going on. I will use bullet points for you-

-If you want brevity, go to Twitter
-Paragraphs are a lovely part of language
-I like paragraphs
-I'd rather completely explain something than post one vague sentence
-When did I get the reputation for only talking to people with years of experience? (Sorry about the question mark, it ruins the list)
-No, this is not worth my time, I'd rather work on my Finnish
-Minä pidan juuriolut
-I have yet to make a ten page post, perhaps ten paragraphs.
-I feel like most people who play on an English server on this game can read a majority of what I post
-I am sorry it comes down to me, but people enjoy using my name in the posts for some reason
-I am not Thanos
-You could insert his name and make your posts look just as interesting
-Thanos
-Is the dear indicating you wish to be my lover or you are trying to put yourself in a upper position? (Damn, question mark again)
-picture Bunny has. Interesting
-I suggesting using the hashtag #Chokehimwithafez
-Or a fish bone
-Ah wait, he intended nothing bad when he said that. I forgot.
-I prefer Stonewall
-Yes, this is more condescending.
-Apparently EI quit
-Or did they? I don't care really

What exactly do you want me to explain to you? The CAPS make you look like a nut. IS THIS RESPECTABLE? No. It is intimidating (not), and unnecessary.

I will end my post by somehow insulting Emmett because he thinks things out and can articulate that process.

Emmett! You suck for having decent thoughts that have been proven correct. I find it repugnant that you expect more out of people. Don't you know they expect things to be handed to them? Go choke on a fish bone, I want to look cool by disagreeing with you! I will pretend to act tough, then do nothing in game.

Oh dear, I ended this post about Emmett. The cycle continues.
Emmett
[Nov 9, 2011 5:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

I am undone.

And yes, that was actually suprisingly easier to read.

Bunny - love the pic (once translated).

Caps is one of the few tools of expression we have, i use it as best i can.

Do nothing in the game? My crew has gone from nothing to #3 in less then 3 weeks (thanks to many people in the crew). Sure, we arnt declaring delicous cades, but maybe we will get there, or join a flag that is.

Annnnndddd.... woooossshshh. So many things just went straight over my head, clearly i spend too much time in the game and not enough on the forums....
Native of Malachite

Flag Website
[Nov 9, 2011 6:25:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Minä pidan juuriolut

I know from you that that is I like root beer.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Nov 9, 2011 7:33:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Minä pidan juuriolut

I know from you that that is I like root beer.

Kyllä.

Do nothing in the game?

This is in context to forum rhetoric. For example, people say "Pay will be godly" (Haha remember that?), yet pay under 3k. This is doing nothing.

All about the context.

I'm glad you pillage, though. I was there for a battle. Was I evil?

Blige crabs are evil when they do a jig.

As for things going over your head, kuinka monta?

Edit- JUURIOLUT!!! YUM YUM YUM
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Nov 9, 2011 9:56:21 PM]
[Nov 9, 2011 9:51:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Really Emmett and basically most of the regular mala parley posters. Let's be a little respectfull ok. Read the feedback and try to learn from it instead of the constand defence.

See Emmett, I happen to agree with Tay. I usually don't bother to read your posts because of their length. I think you really don't need more than a couple of lines to make any good point. You basically only loose audience by making it so lengthy.

As for the rest, I'm always surprised how fast you guys can derail a perfectly good post into some trolling and blame gaming thread. What it comes down to is that most that goes down in this parley is a bunch of complaining and disrespecting one another.
So I say ...
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Nov 10, 2011 2:08:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

This is what I picture sometimes when I read posts....

Most of the times I feel like this....

Emmett ~ Thank you for the time you took to get me the price list I appreciate it. Nothing against your price suggestions, but the prices on Nightshade will be staying the same. My wonderful Ever took the time to double check them and if we lower them we will lose money and that is not how the Island/ Flag should be ran in my OP.

Tay ~ I think I speak for most of Mala when I say we are so happy to have you on our Ocean.

Cause I felt like adding a lil.
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mamabuns2 at Nov 11, 2011 9:38:45 AM]
[Nov 11, 2011 12:20:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minimap

-If you want brevity, go to Twitter
-Paragraphs are a lovely part of language
-I like ESSAYS
-I'd rather completely explain something than post one vague sentence
-When did I get the reputation for only talking to people with years of experience? (Sorry about the question mark, it ruins the list)
-No, this is not worth my time, I'd rather work on my Finnish
-Minä pidan juuriolut
-I have yet to make a ten page post, perhaps ten posts that consist of ten paragraphs each
-I feel like most people who play on an English server on this game can read a majority of what I post
-I am sorry it comes down to me, but people enjoy using my name in the posts for some reason
-I am not Thanos
-You could insert his name and make your posts look just as interesting
-Thanos
-Is the dear indicating you wish to be my lover or you are trying to put yourself in a upper position? (Damn, question mark again)
-picture Bunny has. Interesting
-I suggesting using the hashtag #Chokehimwithafez
-Or a fish bone
-Ah wait, he intended nothing bad when he said that. I forgot.
-I prefer Stonewall
-Yes, this is more condescending.
-Apparently EI quit
-Or did they? I don't care really

What exactly do you want me to explain to you? The CAPS make you look like a nut. IS THIS RESPECTABLE? No. It is intimidating (not), and unnecessary.

I will end my post by somehow insulting Emmett because he thinks things out and can articulate that process.

Emmett! You suck for having decent thoughts that have been proven correct. I find it repugnant that you expect more out of people. Don't you know they expect things to be handed to them? Go choke on a fish bone, I want to look cool by disagreeing with you! I will pretend to act tough, then do nothing in game.

Oh dear, I ended this post about Emmett. The cycle continues.

[Nov 11, 2011 11:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
woody456

Caps is one of the few tools of expression we have, i use it as best i can.

Throw that keyboard away mate and go outside and play
Painful
[Nov 12, 2011 2:35:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates