• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 98
Posts: 98   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12596 times and has 97 replies Next Thread
shadymermady

Re: Olive palace etc

Shady wrote:

I personally think the thought of winning an island and walking into the palace only to be greeted with a big fat reminder of who last owned it as hideous.

I personally don't. I have always loved custom decorated palaces, and bazaars etc too for that matter. Plain palaces everywhere is quite boring, in my oponion. When we took Harmattan, I was amazed by what Aaronmann had left behind (sadly, his decorations have been partly trashed now, though), and rather than destroying it, we added to it, enhancing the theme.

I think you missed the point Avi.

i also said:

its a fairly egotistical thing to assume that all future owners of the island will enjoy your chosen theme.

Just because you love it, doesnt mean everyone does. If you are going to quote me, don't just pick out the parts you are able to manipulate to suit yourself. As it has already been said, there isnt an issue with people redecorating. The issue is with people dusting props that can never be replaced and you yourself are the one that brought attention to it. You just forgot to mention (in your OP) that you are also guilty of dusting island props.
----------------------------------------
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shadymermady at Nov 7, 2011 9:55:17 AM]
[Nov 7, 2011 9:54:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

The standard props actually can be replaced, though I guess OMs wouldn't be so happy if people went trashing recklessly, just because "Thalia can reset it anyway". But yeah, it is possible. Anything that we dusted to make room for our decorations can be replaced at no cost, besides possibly annoying an ocean master. Replacing what PA trashed would take a lot of petitions, and 800K (not including the actual furniture). And then I'm not including the bank, real estate and estate entrance (that I missed in the OP), that can, as far as I'm aware, never be replaced by any means. (Though of course, I might be wrong.)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 7, 2011 10:23:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Not to validate what PA has been doing, but if you spend 800k on painting a palace you can't honestly expect it to stay that way forever, nor be refunded when it doesn't.

I think you're trying to spin this a bit more off of how PA are douchebags and more towards how you're a victim of the situation.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Nov 7, 2011 10:29:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

But then again, we have never blockaded out of hate, and never felt the need to hurt our opponents in any way possible.

Really? Aren't there a whole bunch of threads on VP because you've done exactly that?

As far as the palace is concerned, yeah it's childish to trash the props in a palace, PA is certainly not the first flag to do it. If memory serves me right, didn't Cal trash the Terra palace.... and I remember Gin trashing the Cochineal palace because even though her flag was dormant she was pissed that a flag dropped on Cochi. And I'm sure there have been others too. Unfortunately, it's a risk that is taken when anyone has control over an island.

If the Dev's didn't want that to be an option, then they would make those props so you couldn't delete them. Frankly, Avi, if you spent that much money on the palace, you'd think that you'd actually defend the island... of course maybe that's why Legacy is "broke".
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by WenchCleo at Nov 7, 2011 10:47:53 AM]
[Nov 7, 2011 10:31:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

*sigh* No, I'm not painting myself out as a victim. Decorating the palace the way I did, using charms to make it unique, was my own choice. I knew very well that it might not last forever if we lost the island, depending on the new owner, though I did think that it would be respected, since it was very neutral, fitting the island and not in any way "vanity". Either way, I do not regret it. I was a little pissed when I first saw it, now I don't care - I'm just utterly uninterested in Olive, because I don't want to try to fix the mess. At least not right now.

What I meant was just to illustrate the difference, and correct Shady's points. But even if we just ignore the charms, there is a difference between trashing the odd palace prop (can be replaced) and trashing for example estate entrance props (can never be replaced, as far as I know).
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 7, 2011 11:06:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

I don't think it's vandalism to remove props in order to make the scene more unique, as long as the replacement is interesting enough. What's the point of "owning" the palace for a while if it looks the same as all the others? Expectations go up as you remove more props, valuable props, functional props, or props that can't be reproduced with furniture. Trash with care.

Leaving behind the replacement furniture helps offset the sense of vandalism. Destroying everything on a whim...not so good.

I don't compete for islands, though. I just notice the palace scenery when I wander in at random.

Resetting props shouldn't be as difficult as it is. I dug up a few relevant Game Design threads, although the release pattern this year doesn't hint at fast action on such a longstanding complaint.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=1854861#1854861
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=1835024#1835024
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=399279#399279
On hiatus. :(
[Edit 2 times, last edit by false_dmitri at Nov 7, 2011 1:12:22 PM]
[Nov 7, 2011 1:07:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I agree with you till certain extent, if you are dusting props to make it better looking and unique its fine specially like Avi did which was to make it suit the island theme; dusting props to make a boxing ring as an insult to 2 players or put 84747 dummies of 1 person is not exactly making the palace a better place for the rest of the community.
Roseh

[Nov 7, 2011 1:34:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I honestly think that frustration has gotten the best to this situation, and their is no fault in that, let's face it, we'd all be pissed if this happened to us (No harm in showing this, as seen by the intent of the thread). However, it is wrong to say that the way it was designed is best for the ocean, that's strictly opinion.

Of course the status now is much more deplorable thanks to MakesmeHurls. I empathize the effort spent in decorating, but at the same time, it's no longer your island. Win it back and redecorate if you want it back to what it was. It may be retarded in the current state it is, but if you cared that much over it, perhaps you and your flag should have defended it.

Just throwing in a non-sarcastic point of view for a change.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Nov 7, 2011 6:56:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Warhoar

removed

^Makes more sense than Hurly
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Demeter at Nov 8, 2011 4:56:09 AM]
[Nov 7, 2011 9:55:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

After bothering Galene with a few petitions, it turns out I was partly wrong.

Palaces can be reset, as discussed, by OM involvement if you don't like the decorations, like at TLM. This can also be done at Olive by a future owner, most likely.

Some other buildings, such as the bank, can be manually reset by downgrading/upgrading, if the next owner is willing to put some PoE and effort into it.

Bazaars and houses (the statue in the estate entrance etc) can not be reset by any means, according to Galene. It might of course be worth it for a future owner to ask Thalia directly, but most likely, Galene is correct and those buildings will remain trashed, as there is no way whatsoever to replace what was lost with furniture.

I hope this answers points such as "Win it back and redecorate if you want it back to what it was.". That is simply not possible. Nor is it reasonable to assume that we would have to stay at the computers for 24 hours, defending at all costs (despite two of our lead navs being sick and our BA traveling, not to mention the jobbing numbers that weekend), because otherwise, the islands will get irreversibly trashed, now, is it? It would rather be very paranoid, not to mention self-centered, to assume that others can't run an island properly.

This should hopefully be my last post in this thread. I just wanted to clear out what can be repaired, and what can't. I have no interest in a tartfest about the nature of the drops that weekend, and I apologise if the previous paragraph looks that way.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Nov 7, 2011 11:28:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Are we really this worried about the aestethical discomfort of naked bazaars and estate agents? I mean sure it's unnecessary and stupid and all but in no way the end of the world here. I'd love to pull out a "WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN BAZAARS" but I can't be arsed making one. The kid is clearly trying to troll you and he's succeeding because you're letting his pixel shenanigans get to you. As long as the building is actually operational no real harm has been done apart from the aforementioned aestethical discomfort.
[Nov 8, 2011 12:09:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

As long as the building is actually operational no real harm has been done apart from the aforementioned aestethical discomfort.

I invite you to go to Olive Palace and put Get a portrait...You will go to a empty room :)!...I dont know you but for me is not functional :|...

I think some grennies may lost in, with the first portrait lesson when they try to look for the portrait thing...

:\
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Nov 8, 2011 1:25:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Greenies don't spawn on olive so no issues there.
Seepnah
[Nov 8, 2011 2:51:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pzaragosa

Greenies don't spawn on olive so no issues there.

Greenies can't spawn on olive but they spawn close enough. Do not underestimate how stupid a greenie can be. I remember trying out the "applying for citizenship/make home" button on 3 or 4 different islands the first 20mins I played. I had spawn on Napi and ended up on lima after a pilly and was totally disorientated when i realized I couldn't go back to Napi
Pzaragoza of some crew and some flag
[Nov 8, 2011 3:00:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

As long as the building is actually operational no real harm has been done apart from the aforementioned aestethical discomfort.

I invite you to go to Olive Palace and put Get a portrait...You will go to a empty room :)!...I dont know you but for me is not functional :|...

I think some grennies may lost in, with the first portrait lesson when they try to look for the portrait thing...

Ya that would be where the Olive palace isn't functional, but as Seepnah said without a greenie spawn on the island it's not the end of the world.

It's not like there was a dusted portrait easel anywhere else or something right Narci?

Edit: Avienda is also yet to mention the portrait easel, which is the only non-pixel related problem here.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by warp11 at Nov 8, 2011 5:47:33 AM]
[Nov 8, 2011 5:37:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Some people care about aestheticly pleasing decor, others about poker stats. Potayto potahto
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 8, 2011 8:44:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I hope this answers points such as "Win it back and redecorate if you want it back to what it was.". That is simply not possible. Nor is it reasonable to assume that we would have to stay at the computers for 24 hours, defending at all costs (despite two of our lead navs being sick and our BA traveling, not to mention the jobbing numbers that weekend), because otherwise, the islands will get irreversibly trashed, now, is it? It would rather be very paranoid, not to mention self-centered, to assume that others can't run an island properly.

This should hopefully be my last post in this thread. I just wanted to clear out what can be repaired, and what can't. I have no interest in a tartfest about the nature of the drops that weekend, and I apologise if the previous paragraph looks that way.

Actually you just proved that it is possible. And not defending your islands was YOUR choice, you could have chosen to defend one or two, you didn't have to stay up for 24 hours in any case.

But Avi, please stop acting like you and Legacy are some kind of savior of the ocean. I get that you put a lot of work into Olive palace... I'd be really curious to know how many pirates, outside of Legacy members, actually even had been to Olive palace and knew that you'd done that. To act like you were completely altruistic and only owning islands "for the good of the ocean" because "otherwise, the islands will get irreversibly trashed", to put it mildly, bullcannon. I think you need to read back on all the threads about Legacy and get a clue as to why all your islands were dropped on in one weekend.

EDIT: forgot a period
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by WenchCleo at Nov 8, 2011 1:45:38 PM]
[Nov 8, 2011 1:44:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Actually you just proved that it is possible. And not defending your islands was YOUR choice, you could have chosen to defend one or two, you didn't have to stay up for 24 hours in any case.

But Avi, please stop acting like you and Legacy are some kind of savior of the ocean. I get that you put a lot of work into Olive palace... I'd be really curious to know how many pirates, outside of Legacy members, actually even had been to Olive palace and knew that you'd done that. To act like you were completely altruistic and only owning islands "for the good of the ocean" because "otherwise, the islands will get irreversibly trashed", to put it mildly, bullcannon. I think you need to read back on all the threads about Legacy and get a clue as to why all your islands were dropped on in one weekend.

I also would like to add that I was empathizing your situation, was being the past tense, because through all of the logical things stated you, Avi, decide to point out one part of truth that you don't seem to like. I find it childish you cannot admit you're simply frustrated with this entire situation, moreover Thao is right in the fact it is possible. No more whiney excuses, this is why we as an ocean grew weary of Legacy, when things don't go your way, you attempt to cover excuses with a bunch of illogical statements.

Oh and by the way, you're already self-centered, don't kid yourself with trying to say that you're not, you started a thread to just point out your frustration. You're not God, you're not out for what's best for us all, and as far as we're all concerned, your affiliations consist of nothing but a washed up flag.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Nov 8, 2011 4:46:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emptyheart17

Was just browsing the forums. I don't know any of you as I am new to Viridian. This is unrelated but it reminded me of this pirate who posted in cobalt parley a while back about being a douche bag.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=118752&offset=0
Mooki everywhere~
[Nov 8, 2011 8:56:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elliptic

Avienda didn't claim to be altruistically protecting islands from being irreversibly trashed. You're inventing things and then chastising her with your inventions.
"That is not how the question frames itself."

Wend, royal archophobe
[Nov 9, 2011 12:49:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Avienda didn't claim to be altruistically protecting islands from being irreversibly trashed. You're inventing things and then chastising her with your inventions.

Seconded, some of the posts in this thread have been largely judged against the person rather than their argument.

Legacy are hated, we noticed, we did something about it. I hardly think Olive Palace is at all related to Legacy's blockading style/morals though.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 9, 2011 4:17:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Ya that would be where the Olive palace isn't functional, but as Seepnah said without a greenie spawn on the island it's not the end of the world.

It's not like there was a dusted portrait easel anywhere else or something right Narci?

Edit: Avienda is also yet to mention the portrait easel, which is the only non-pixel related problem here.

I know Dahl that to a pirate like you with all your awesome experiences in blockades and stuff, furniture is just furniture. However for a pirate like me, furniture isn’t just that. Furniture looks awesome, and makes you actually want to play, so to enter a FULLY empty palace with no decoration at all, is just horrible.
Believe it or not, I like to see all the palaces, and find them pretty, and when I own one I like to decorate them so that other people feel what I feel when I enter them. If I could explain to you, in my terms, it’s like the owner care's about my own visual, and wants to make it pretty for me, EVEN if I know they are just trying to make it pretty for themselves.

I don't know if Hurly likes the minimalism, but an empty palace, beside of being of no use, is not pretty, and doesn’t invite you to play. Minimalism actually works when the furniture is in the right side, and even in a reduced magnitude, is in somehow putt to make every component important.

Most of the nubs and people like me, see palace's and go WOW! Because IT IS just WOW for us, a beautiful place, inviting you to play in it and have fun or just talk...

I know most of people of forums wouldn’t get my point of view because, there is "more important stuff" then just furniture (blockades, poes, stats, fame bla bla). But thats your perspective seeing as it may be important for you, all the rest is less evenly important too, especially for me (and for lots of people) furniture is really a big deal.
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Nov 10, 2011 1:09:54 AM]
[Nov 10, 2011 12:43:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
travischia

Seconded, some of the posts in this thread have been largely judged against the person rather than their argument.

Legacy are hated, we noticed, we did something about it. I hardly think Olive Palace is at all related to Legacy's blockading style/morals though.

Meh, this thread has been trolled mercilessly with the intentions to hurt each other emotionally and mentally. Let's just stop with the personal attacks shall we?

I hope the new owners of Olive can rebuild or refurnish Olive back to it's former glory days.
Ksb, King of WoA on Meridian.
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Nov 10, 2011 1:20:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

I happen to find this thread very interesting since I understand Avi's sentiments!

I don't think you'll find Avienda complaining about how or why we were dropped and caded in any of her posts. She was merely citing our reasons for not being able to defend, which might be irrelevant to the thread no doubt, but I'm sure it was brought up by some ignorant nincompoop, who didn't read the topic before trolling Legacy's ideals.
As she said:

I hope this answers points such as "Win it back and redecorate if you want it back to what it was.". That is simply not possible. Nor is it reasonable to assume that we would have to stay at the computers for 24 hours, defending at all costs (despite two of our lead navs being sick and our BA traveling, not to mention the jobbing numbers that weekend), because otherwise, the islands will get irreversibly trashed, now, is it? It would rather be very paranoid, not to mention self-centered, to assume that others can't run an island properly. This should hopefully be my last post in this thread. I just wanted to clear out what can be repaired, and what can't. I have no interest in a tartfest about the nature of the drops that weekend, and I apologise if the previous paragraph looks that way.

Why don't we keep this thread in reference TO the vivisection of arts performed at the pretty Olive palace, rather than creating a new theatrics on how Avienda isn't god?(We're of course taking for granted that she is.)
In support to Narci's post: We even made the Polaris dump look nice and interesting by making it into an artistic pigsty, which I and many other pirates(hearty's or otherwise) still laugh over.
What is really the point of this game if you cannot decorate renamed sloops? Or furnish houses? A medium of decorum COULD be exercised while dissecting Avi's character in this context, yes?

Anecdote: I got pretty frustrated when someone spitefully tore up my portrait of his face painted as a Tasmanian devil, complete with horns and shining black eyes. I thought it accentuated his face. I remember bunking school to buy a tub of paint of permanent paint, which I joyously dumped on his head the following day.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Karal5 at Nov 10, 2011 2:07:10 AM]
[Nov 10, 2011 2:03:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I get you guys want to stick up for Avi but stop being ridiculous with the "WOW when I enter this place and see the furniture I just feel like playing, WOW the work of arts makes me feel alive, WOW what a wonderful pixelated conection, THIS VIBES WOW WOW WOW"; it's just pixels and lets be honest here some of the furniture... not so great.
Roseh

[Nov 10, 2011 6:51:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

OMg its just pixels, you noobs!!!!! yarrrrr!!!!
Rosehs rallying cry, eh?
A dollar to the person who can correctly guess how many times shes used it here in VP.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 10, 2011 7:36:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

In all fairness, too much has been made of all of this. From all sides. The issue, which I'd think anyone with an organ occupying their skull would agree, was not that it was removed, but that it was removed with a malicious intent. Further irritated by PA royals acting like retards over it.

I'd be inclined to agree with what disengaged said. The issue is resolved, PA no longer holds olive. Hopefully they won't hold another island again. Let's move on to something that matters.

Looking forward to seeing action from aspiring flags to cade olive this weekend.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Nov 10, 2011 7:44:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Nov 10, 2011 10:18:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

I get you guys want to stick up for Avi but stop being ridiculous with the "WOW when I enter this place and see the furniture I just feel like playing, WOW the work of arts makes me feel alive, WOW what a wonderful pixelated conection, THIS VIBES WOW WOW WOW"; it's just pixels and lets be honest here some of the furniture... not so great.

For my is ridiculous someone change of flag's all the time because aww they lose island's pixel's but for other people this is valid and i respect that, why is so hard for you respect that i do like furniture, and maybe just maybe is important for me as is important to others "keep the blockade Scene Fair".

edit1: And this is my last post...
edit2:grammar.

Narci

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Narcissag at Nov 10, 2011 11:12:18 AM]
[Nov 10, 2011 11:00:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darknesse7

I know Dahl that to a pirate like you with all your awesome experiences in blockades and stuff, furniture is just furniture. However for a pirate like me, furniture isn?t just that. Furniture looks awesome, and makes you actually want to play, so to enter a FULLY empty palace with no decoration at all, is just horrible.
Believe it or not, I like to see all the palaces, and find them pretty, and when I own one I like to decorate them so that other people feel what I feel when I enter them. If I could explain to you, in my terms, it?s like the owner care's about my own visual, and wants to make it pretty for me, EVEN if I know they are just trying to make it pretty for themselves.

I don't know if Hurly likes the minimalism, but an empty palace, beside of being of no use, is not pretty, and doesn?t invite you to play. Minimalism actually works when the furniture is in the right side, and even in a reduced magnitude, is in somehow putt to make every component important.

Most of the nubs and people like me, see palace's and go WOW! Because IT IS just WOW for us, a beautiful place, inviting you to play in it and have fun or just talk...

I know most of people of forums wouldn?t get my point of view because, there is "more important stuff" then just furniture (blockades, poes, stats, fame bla bla). But thats your perspective seeing as it may be important for you, all the rest is less evenly important too, especially for me (and for lots of people) furniture is really a big deal.

Narci has suddenly become quite fluent.

For my is ridiculous someone change of flag's all the time because aww they lose island's pixel's but for other people this is valid and i respect that, why is so hard for you respect that i do like furniture, and maybe just maybe is important for me as is important to others "keep the blockade Scene Fair".

edit1: And this is my last post...
edit2:grammar.

Spoke too soon. Getting someone else to type your posts for you much Narci?

Just wondering...
[Nov 10, 2011 1:17:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 98   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates