• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 87
Posts: 87   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7777 times and has 86 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

Re: The Things You Miss?

I caught the tail end of those days ^
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 5, 2011 10:15:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

* Watching movies with Martobain
* Laughing out loud at people reacting over Oosteve's poker skill's
* The rumour that Andrax bought SeaHorses of Kory, and then run a SMH for himself and pretended he won the SeaHorse. ( <--- Fact?)
Technitium
[Nov 5, 2011 1:03:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

* Watching movies with Martobain
* Laughing out loud at people reacting over Oosteve's poker skill's
* The rumour that Andrax bought SeaHorses of Kory, and then run a SMH for himself and pretended he won the SeaHorse. ( <--- Fact?)

WHY THE DOG

NOT THE DOG

OH MY GOD THE DOG
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 6, 2011 5:28:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

WHY THE DOG

NOT THE DOG

OH MY GOD THE DOG

Because he's a new super hero, and had to make a spectecular debut in the movie business? Lick Lick
Technitium
[Nov 6, 2011 6:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I saw the most disgusting thing today.
They finally come out with a Puss in Boots movie (good) right...
So now the book version has apparently been changed to 'Dog in Boots'
I mean really?
LoLune

[Nov 6, 2011 11:52:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

I miss having the time to be able to sit down and play. I loved pillaging with people, and goofing off on the ships, and just hanging around.
Jolyma

[Nov 6, 2011 4:32:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

i miss:

-Good peoples, that type of people you know is a person besise a pirate, people who will never let you down, not for a island, or poe, or pixels, i miss people who didin't care about win, and i miss playing hrs and pillaging not for poe, or kb's only for play and chare.

I miss Arthurr.

I miss the respect, people use to have before like when one people said to you, mate i will pvp all you want other day because now im just doing a pillage, and that people waited for you, even if they die for attack you.

I miss saying I love you, because i really feel it.

and most of all, i miss people dont understanding anything of what i was tryng to said, but tryng always tryng and never saying: "i can't talk with you".

But I know, most of the thing i miss i will never going to have them back, so i try to get use to the new way...without breacking my own rules.

edit: I also miss read Good game after a game. x)!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Nov 6, 2011 11:04:38 PM]
[Nov 6, 2011 10:59:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Narci, I miss this.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Nov 6, 2011 11:37:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mininalice

I miss when Ancho used to do table dancing for me.
Mininalice on the Viridian Ocean

RAWR!

Awesome avatar by Cattrin!
[Nov 7, 2011 7:25:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazy2155

I miss the days where people cared about one another, I miss genuine pirates all together.

I miss the days when people weren't so under appreciated... and over - appreciated...

I miss the days where you could fill a pillage on a sloop in 5-10 minutes, nowadays it takes you half hour or so.

I miss the days when no one caused drama over he said, she said bull**** whatever happened to a good old banter

I miss the days of people thinking "Its only a game..."

Most of all, I miss people I can have fun with, who don't care if I crate their shoppe as a joke cause it might "Scare away the customers"

Also going to put it out there... I miss the days where there was no Lune Trolling your forum post and not so many forum alt/Alts on game in general.
Wat
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crazy2155 at Nov 7, 2011 12:38:43 PM]
[Nov 7, 2011 12:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

I miss the way this thread started.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Nov 7, 2011 1:28:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chibilover

I miss people not taking the game so seriously, and I miss actually having FUN on pillages. Marto's conception ruined everything :C
Princessina on Meridian.

[Nov 7, 2011 2:59:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

I miss people not taking the game so seriously, and I miss actually having FUN on pillages. Marto's conception ruined everything :C

Hang on, Marto's conception was a LOT fun.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 7, 2011 3:39:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PeterLJr888

I've pretty much stopped playing the game but occasionally check the forums to see what's new.

Anyways I miss everything that happened in 2005 and 2006. Being royal and governor (even if it was just an outpost), blockades and all that jazz.

I miss when Imperial Coalition was a gigantic flag full of awesome and lacking in drama.

I miss when you could still walk around on Terra.

I miss all the guys I used to 'cade with: Twiggy, Antix, Johndigger, Desmagicus, Scupperer, Ratoscurvy, Dragonblade, Cyndiepet, Maharet, Subliminal, Benjideblade, Bonecaya, Bluehornet, Chatnoir, Rj, and a whole ton of other people I can't remember at the moment.

I was never a big name and I was never rich but I didn't care and I still don't. I do find it funny though that part of my character name still appears in one of the YPP update images.

Thanks for all the memories.
Peterljr/Blockades
aka Bagochips
[Nov 7, 2011 10:51:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

I miss when Imperial Coalition was a gigantic flag full of awesome and lacking in drama.

Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Nov 7, 2011 11:15:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I remember you, Peter!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Nov 7, 2011 11:20:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chibilover

Hang on, Marto's conception was a LOT fun.

I concur.
Princessina on Meridian.

[Nov 8, 2011 7:20:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

what about the days when it wasnt just the 'bad guys' that realized the true value of 'to each their own'?

Edit: frick. I got rollllllled. Ahahaha
LoLune

[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Nov 8, 2011 8:59:28 AM]
[Nov 8, 2011 8:52:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thomas91

I mis the Macgreggor jokes.

Remember we made the "Macgreggor Fan Club" crew?

I miss everybody
The most inglorious of basterds, Mtdizzle

Viridian famous in 2008, Magicaltouch
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thomas91 at Nov 8, 2011 1:51:59 PM]
[Nov 8, 2011 1:48:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

I mis the Macgreggor jokes.

Remember we made the "Macgreggor Fan Club" crew?

I miss everybody

We miss you too, even though you're poor.
Martobain

[Nov 8, 2011 4:40:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

When people were nice, yada, yada, yada
People haven't changed, you've just seen how they act when the stakes are higher (as in they've put in so much more time into <whatever>).
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 8, 2011 5:06:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

I miss the way this thread started.

<3
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Nov 9, 2011 3:04:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

I miss the days when all I had to do was board an Atlantis ship and all the sailors would pee their pants.
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian Emerald flavoured
[Nov 9, 2011 8:39:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

I miss the days when all I had to do was board an Atlantis ship and all the sailors would pee their pants.

Has that changed?
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 9, 2011 9:02:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PhoenyxStar

Odd as it may sound... I miss flag wide blockade ship floating. Some of the most fun I've had was question time over /foff while floating the fleet into place. Swabbie transport just isn't the same. *sigh*

Not going to list the all pirates I miss, some of them I miss for a damn good reason, some of them are still on the forums and some of them I chat with about their actual lives on Facebook.

I will say one pirate. I miss Mrhermit and his pillages. I miss having to switch out stations because two battles with him was enough for a gunner to need to take a break because the balls were going backwards on the screen - or so it seemed.

I miss REAL bakeoffs. Puzzle comps just don't have the same gut clenching panic inducing adrenaline rush to them as getting on a GF and puzzling your brain out and seeing the duty report.

I miss sinking battles where you have to convince that ship full of 7 people that they should attack you because they were blackship blue to you and your gun/sails hopper. And having them come back and sink 2 more sloops on you, then having them come after you in a brig and calling for a couple more people to come sail because double med hurts a sloop just a little.

I miss having enough people online (and competent) in the flag to send out "Hey anyone bored, wanna go brig pillaging" and fill the ship before you can open it to the ocean.
~ Phoenix or Danae

Depends on the colour of your ocean really.
[Nov 10, 2011 12:20:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Sounds to me like you miss the days before everyone got addicted to alts.
<3
LoLune

[Nov 10, 2011 7:41:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Sounds to me like you miss the days before everyone got addicted to alts poker.
<3

FIXED
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Nov 10, 2011 12:12:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 87   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates